Ephesius
12-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Are the gates gone a simple yes or no

Varja
12-07-2012, 11:20 AM
No, why would they remove them?

Ephesius
12-07-2012, 04:18 PM
because new players have a really hard time starting game when they are lvl 11 and want to pvp but cant cause gates wont drop if there is not full party. Some of us would like to pvp to take a break from lvling but theres not alot of low lvl pvpers which means there will hardly be a full party. I remember when I tried to pvp there was 3 people in room but no one else joined. We waited for 5 minutes before someone left eventually I left because no one ever joined. Endgame pvp starts fast low lvl doesnt which is why there shouldnt be gates to forbid us from pvping

Ephesius
12-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Btw you cant do pvp tourneys with gates. Proof how any tounries you guys had here?

Protank
12-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Are the gates gone a simple yes or no

Gates are still up. It's really to bad because it discourages players all levels. bedsides endgame gates just dont drop fast enough

Ephesius, did u know dev's are asking on pl pvp forums if u want gates in pl?

Ephesius
12-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeap but there talking about a new map with gates I think. I didnt like the gates and unistalled because I didnt like having to wait for a full group when low levels rarely join. I didnt feel like leveping to cap when I couldnt pvp when I was bored with pve. I say remove gates so new players can pvp when there low levels, idk how long it takes for matches to start but after 10 minutes of waiting I left and went back to pocket legends pvp ( instant pvp )

Range
12-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Yeap but there talking about a new map with gates I think. I didnt like the gates and unistalled because I didnt like having to wait for a full group when low levels rarely join. I didnt feel like leveping to cap when I couldnt pvp when I was bored with pve. I say remove gates so new players can pvp when there low levels, idk how long it takes for matches to start but after 10 minutes of waiting I left and went back to pocket legends pvp ( instant pvp )

I agree 100%!!!