PDA

View Full Version : YOLO!!!

Nick41324
12-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Just got a new toy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO_djlMDj1k&list=UUuPeFzDBIyqjxOyP0JVgLzQ&index=1

iRusher
12-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Cool

Worship
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Only if you accidentally forgot to put it in neutral and had it in first..

aniybo
12-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Wow what a nice toy u got there..

Kixxler
12-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Ew it's a Honda motorcycle disgusting

Nick41324
12-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Ew it's a Honda motorcycle disgusting
I'm sorry, what kind do you have?

Shonex
12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Lol,nice toy you got there :D

gison
12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Just got a new toy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO_djlMDj1k&list=UUuPeFzDBIyqjxOyP0JVgLzQ&index=1

Nice!

Urqui
12-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Don't forget to use a helmet. YOLO

quanebo
12-08-2012, 07:21 PM
lucky..wel guess im stuck wit ma plastic one. vroom vroom. :P

Kixxler
12-08-2012, 07:51 PM

The public transit you should try it

MightyMicah
12-08-2012, 10:07 PM
The last time someone started a post with "Yolo" I ended up in a long debate that, in the end, everyone had somehow come to the conclusion that I was a terrorist who didn't believe in logic.

I shall refrain from posting in this thread. (Oh wait... ;))

Yuni99
12-09-2012, 01:35 PM
The public transit you should try it

#SWAG.

Zeus
12-09-2012, 01:41 PM

Nice civic si. Plastic goes pretty fast when you pump it up with horsepower but no torque.

Nick41324
12-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Nice civic si. Plastic goes pretty fast when you pump it up with horsepower but no torque.
I don't know if I should comment on your BMW you never had to work for ;). I spent 7 months saving every hard earned penny for that bike.

The last time someone started a post with "Yolo" I ended up in a long debate that, in the end, everyone had somehow come to the conclusion that I was a terrorist who didn't believe in logic.

I shall refrain from posting in this thread. (Oh wait... ;))
the meaning of yolo is doing something that can end your life in a second, but having the time of your life doing it. Ex: flying down the highway at 160 mph :)

Zeus
12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't know if I should comment on your BMW you never had to work for ;). I spent 7 months saving every hard earned penny for that bike.

the meaning of yolo is doing something that can end your life in a second, but having the time of your life doing it. Ex: flying down the highway at 160 mph :)

Was just kidding. ;)

It's not a BMW either.

If you don't know my life, I wouldn't comment as to how I can afford what I have. (Parents contribute, but they don't spoon feed.)

Matutd
12-09-2012, 05:20 PM

Was just kidding. ;)

It's not a BMW either.

If you don't know my life, I wouldn't comment as to how I can afford what I have. (Parents contribute, but they don't spoon feed.)
I heard you prefer forks ;)

Y O L O
12-09-2012, 07:22 PM
you um...said my name? with no spaces and !!! :monkey: :banana:

iRusher
12-09-2012, 10:29 PM

Was just kidding. ;)

It's not a BMW either.

I heard you prefer forks ;)

It's a spork..just what I heard though...

Nick41324
12-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Was just kidding. ;)

It's not a BMW either.

Just know what you've bragged about in game. I had zero support by my parents btw.

Nick41324
12-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Btw, once I get my go pro thing, I'll make a riding video. As for now, I'm not taking a 10in monster of a tablet with me on a bike xD

Skeletonlord
12-10-2012, 02:21 PM
And to think I can ride a moped next year ;D

Nick41324
12-10-2012, 06:23 PM
And to think I can ride a moped next year ;D
50cc? I think you can ride those at 14 in most us states. I know you can take a motorcycle safety course at 14. I think you have to be 15 1/2 to ride a super sport 599cc+. Either that or 15

Zeus
12-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Just know what you've bragged about in game. I had zero support by my parents btw.

Not brag, people ask, so I tell. It's not my fault you were overhearing and got jealous over it.

I commend you on the motorcycle, I was just kidding considering you were being quite pompous to another player.

Nick41324
12-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Not brag, people ask, so I tell. It's not my fault you were overhearing and got jealous over it.

I commend you on the motorcycle, I was just kidding considering you were being quite pompous to another player.
Not jealous at all, you made a comment on my self bought bike, so I made a comment on your parent bought car. No jealousy in sight :)

And thanks for the commending..

Zeus
12-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Not jealous at all, you made a comment on my self bought bike, so I made a comment on your parent bought car. No jealousy in sight :)

And thanks for the commending..

Is there something wrong with parents buying you a car? Please tell me? It's their way of saying that I'm worth the investment.

I made a comment on the bike because you were quite pompous to the other poster about the bike. Really, it's a Honda bike. It's not that much, so it's insulting when you assume that he can't afford the bike when it's pretty cheap compared to most people's preferred route of transportation: a car.

EDIT:

Upon doing more research, your bike has relatively 16k miles on it, correct? As a friendly tip of advice (seriously) please make sure that your bike doesn't have any failing parts and get a full check up done.

16,000 miles isn't exactly a small value for a sports bike. I know that maintenance can be a pain in the butt, so be prepared and take good care of it or the cheap upfront cost WILL come and bite you in the butt.

P.S: I'm assuming it's a 2008 Honda CBR600, correct?

And for your sake, I hope they didn't try to misinform you and give you a salvaged title bike...

Nick41324
12-11-2012, 12:30 PM
We met at a Honda bike dealership and the trained professionals did a full examination of the bike. They said "the bike has 1 problem..... it needs an oil change". After having them ride it, they said it was one of the nicer pre owned cbr's they have ever ridden. Its got a full Yoshi exhaust, brand new back tire, new engine the previous owner said should only have like 8k miles, and the Honda people appraised it for much, MUCH more than what I paid for it.

Zeus
12-11-2012, 06:44 PM
We met at a Honda bike dealership and the trained professionals did a full examination of the bike. They said "the bike has 1 problem..... it needs an oil change". After having them ride it, they said it was one of the nicer pre owned cbr's they have ever ridden. Its got a full Yoshi exhaust, brand new back tire, new engine the previous owner said should only have like 8k miles, and the Honda people appraised it for much, MUCH more than what I paid for it.

The previous owner said it "should" have 8k miles on it. Did you get that written in writing? He may be trying to misinform you.

Honestly, just looking out. I know people who've been screwed buying bikes used.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 09:20 PM
lucky..wel guess im stuck wit ma plastic one. vroom vroom. :P

AHAHAH xD

Nick41324
12-15-2012, 12:42 AM

The previous owner said it "should" have 8k miles on it. Did you get that written in writing? He may be trying to misinform you.

Honestly, just looking out. I know people who've been screwed buying bikes used.
I had the Honda guys look at it. The engine serial # didn't match the frame so it was changed. he said the engine was in great condition. It most likely was.