PDA

View Full Version : So.. uh..

Totems
09-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Probably an easily answered question here. But is this free? Like from what I'm reading, large amounts of currency costs money, as well as a few maps and such, but overall this game's design is excellent and I'm surprised that it was a "Free" download. Are there any extra costs? Leveling limits? It just seems like one of those "Too good to be true situations". Any help will be greatly appreciated, inb4 trolling.

asommers
09-15-2010, 05:36 PM
The client is free -- nowhere have we said the game is free. You can play up to level 18 with a registered account without paying. Paying gives you access to other areas in the game where you can go on further adventures. You pick and choose what you want to pay for.

-ALS

KingFu
09-15-2010, 05:39 PM
It is free to an extent. You can level to level 13 in forest haven, then to level 18 in dark forest, but after that you cant level anymore. Without spending a penny on this game, you can get 2 characters up to level 18, and play in dark forest and in forest haven all you want. After that, you have to buy e other expansions to level 45 correctly, buying the new campaigns will let you see much more of the potential this game has, and you will be able to have access to new items, towns, and levels.

I reccomend trying it out up to level 18, and if you like it, spend a couple bucks and get yourself the new expansions, maybe some hats, and a whole lot more.

Totems
09-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Alright guys, thanks a lot for all the help, something tells me I'll be purchasing the features ^^

KingFu
09-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Lol, sounds great! What's you in game name?

Totems
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
It's Totems.

KingFu
09-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Sounds great! Welcome to the community!!

cry
09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome (insert random rant here).