PDA

View Full Version : how much mana does your rogue have?

Technique
12-07-2012, 11:31 PM
So lately I've decided to remake my rogue, I tried it as my first character and for some reason I didn't like it but this time around I'm loving it.

The only problem I'm having is with running out of mana so I'm just wonder how much mana everyone else has? I really don't want to add any points to INT, I went with a 1/5 STR/DEX ratio when I was leveling up and currently I have 345 mana.

Anyone have any suggestions to get more mana without adding points to INT? Maybe INT heavy gear or a pet with mana regen? I'm currently using ribbit as my pet

Any help is appreciated

ShadowGunX
12-08-2012, 01:39 AM
ribbit nt at all good for rogues. use flap jack. its bst for rogue as it has +8 hp regen nd +8 mana regen. nd also arcane ability is to debuff 10% armour in range (aoe) nd chance to stun(aoe) . good for cc nd quick mobs knockout.

spypeter1
12-08-2012, 05:52 AM
I use a clever ranger armor sets and make about 950 mana.
Dun need any mana regeneration pet or int stat, only a little:cool:

mike1298
12-08-2012, 07:45 AM
ribbit nt at all good for rogues. use flap jack. its bst for rogue as it has +8 hp regen nd +8 mana regen. nd also arcane ability is to debuff 10% armour in range (aoe) nd chance to stun(aoe) . good for cc nd quick mobs knockout.

Malison and kettle over flapjack. Malison has an amazing passive and arcane, kettle has decent passive, but also major stat boost with 10% damage.

Stahbz
12-08-2012, 10:39 AM
I leveled up with Malison and also have the Owl pet with 20 dex, 10% crit and 5 manaregen. Recently got flapjack to try it out. All in all I'd stay away from Malison for now unless you bump up your INT a good bit and don't mind chugging mana pots ALL the time. If you want to be able to sustain yourself without potion spam, flapjack or the owl (Horton I believe) are awesome choices because they give good damage boosts while still providing critical mana regen. With no points INT and no gear with INT you can do just fine if you have that mana regen passive on your pet.

Tuik
12-08-2012, 11:44 AM
My level 16 rogue has 345 mana with a total of 22 intelligence. I'm using Nexus for the mana skill and see absolutely NO reason to invest any stat points into intelligence. Mana potions are the least expensive thing I can think of(50 for like 600 gold?) and you shouldn't be afraid of using them when necessary. I don't use any int gear either if there are better options(say, more dex) and most of my equipment is either dex>str or dex>def, whatever is available. I suppose the pet with +20 str/dex/int would be better than anything else but unless you're planning to spend 90 platinum on that, you're better off buying mana potions.

Nicusor1992
12-08-2012, 01:05 PM
800 and its more than enough!!

Duflie
12-08-2012, 04:48 PM
400-600 mana depending on my equips. I change a lot

Muhmota
12-09-2012, 05:15 PM
500 and I use a good 6-10 Mana pots per elite. I don't see a benefit to sacrifice dex. For int. We have Mana pots to refill. Spend the cash. Kill boss faster.

Catwomann
12-10-2012, 10:28 AM
I have 305, I use Horton, ribbit, flap, Esteban or Loki. I kept it 300 cause I only need 400-500 and I am getting malison and will make it my permanent pet soon. So my mana will become 500.

Technique
12-11-2012, 12:35 AM
I leveled up with Malison and also have the Owl pet with 20 dex, 10% crit and 5 manaregen. Recently got flapjack to try it out. All in all I'd stay away from Malison for now unless you bump up your INT a good bit and don't mind chugging mana pots ALL the time. If you want to be able to sustain yourself without potion spam, flapjack or the owl (Horton I believe) are awesome choices because they give good damage boosts while still providing critical mana regen. With no points INT and no gear with INT you can do just fine if you have that mana regen passive on your pet.

Thanks for this good quality post, I think I'm gonna give horton a go...I see many rogues using malison for some reason but I always thought there was a batter choice.

And thanks to everyone else for there responses, I just hit 16 and the new gear I bought is kinda stat heavy on dex/INT so now I'm doing good with my mana, still wanting to change my pet soon tho.

Asahetek
12-16-2012, 04:41 PM
600-900 even with mana regain and boost pets like flapjack, granite, bismark, jahooty, koko i still spam mana potions, arround 500-2000+ perday or more. each charge version of my skills take 8-12% of my mana.

nenjih
12-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Well it's all a trade off I guess. If you pump more into dex and less into int, then your attacks are much stronger but you can't use skills as often. If you put more into int, you can use skills more often but each attack will be weaker.

That being said, I think it's better to pump dex (for base damage) and str (for survivability), they're a bit harder to get. Mana seems to be the easiest to make up for if you use good pets with mana regen:

Blight
Flapjack
Nexus (this one is amazing)
Horton

Only Nexus is plat only but the others can be bought. They've gone down a lot in price from a week ago (Horton used to be >100k but now seeing it around 50k). Each of those pets have pretty good passives as well. Rotate them when one gets unhappy (375 gold to feed a lvl 15 pet? might as well get 25 mana pots).

I cannot recommend Nexus enough. At level 15, his arcane ability restores about 120 mana, the cooldown seems to be 12 seconds. Over a typcial 1 minute boss fight on elite mode, that's like 600 mana! You need an extra 60 int just to have that initial mana pool.

nenjih
12-16-2012, 10:33 PM
600-900 even with mana regain and boost pets like flapjack, granite, bismark, jahooty, koko i still spam mana potions, arround 500-2000+ perday or more. each charge version of my skills take 8-12% of my mana.

You chug 500-2000 mana pots a day? Ouch, that must break the bank!

Asahetek
12-17-2012, 01:38 AM
I have alot of gold from farming elite runs( curently 400k+), its sucks having to use so much gold just on mana potion.

Some days i might use less depends on how active i am and what im doing. My manas arround 500+-900+

Today i was on and off through out the day used arround 700+.

I do use flapjack it provides me little help, might buy blight or try to farm it havent seen many drop. As for nexus i dont use plat.