PDA

View Full Version : Flapjack bug?!?

wsalew
12-08-2012, 02:57 AM
When i dont summon pet, my Bonus damage is 202% and normal Damage is 188.5. When i summon flapjack, my Bonus damage is 202% and normal damage is 188.5.
In Flapjack Happiness Bonus in description is: You receive +15% damage, +8 Health regeneration and +8 Mana regeneration!

So where is that damage when i summon flapjack????? Anyone else noticed that?

I've already asked about heartseekers and lifethiefs and "bug" with damage, and didnt get any official answer or explanation.

Is anyone who programming this game reading this at all or its really wasting time writing here and complaining or reporting bugs?!?

Urqui
12-08-2012, 03:49 AM
When you have a damage elixer it doesn't add the 15% damage to your stats, but its there.Same concept

wsalew
12-08-2012, 07:48 AM
When you have a damage elixer it doesn't add the 15% damage to your stats, but its there.Same concept

Yes, i know elixir doesnt show on statistics, but u have small green circle around you and u know that u have an elixir. It doesnt matter about elixir, but anyway:
when i summon bop-bop, which give me a 10% dodge, it show on my statistic +10% but on summoned flapjack show nothing. If its true what u say, how its possible that from one pet its show, from another not? Im just asking because really dont understand that concept.

Thanks anyway :)

Bless
12-08-2012, 08:07 AM
The damage stat is not in percentage but FJ's bonus is. The damage does work but it wont show in stats. Dodge is in percentages whilst dmg is not, its like saying a cat and a dog is the same lol

wsalew
12-08-2012, 08:14 AM
The damage stat is not in percentage but FJ's bonus is. The damage does work but it wont show in stats. Dodge is in percentages whilst dmg is not, its like saying a cat and a dog is the same lol

I just thought that bop-bop's 10% dodge bonus is showed in stats and flapjack's is not. Now i think that understand what r u saying. Thanks.

sirtibby
12-08-2012, 12:01 PM
I think it's dependent on how much damage you actually do with each strike or skill use. Flap jack adds 15% to the actual damage done, not your damage stat.