PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop playing!

Wizard_Mike
12-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Back when I discovered Pocket Legends I really liked the design and presentation, but it just didn't manage to hook me like I was hoping for (I love MMORPGs, so really wanted a mobile one to sink myself into). I tried both Star Legends and Dark Legends, but I just couldn't get that into them. I wanted to, but the spark just wasn't there for me. This isn't meant to be taken as a complaint about those games, but rather a statement about my own personal tastes.

I must say that Arcane Legends has been the game changer for me. I absolutely love this one and cannot stop playing it! I started the day it hit iOS and just hit 16 today on my warrior. My sorcerer is level 10 and will be my next level capped character. The spark is definitely there with this game.

I've tried various other MMOs on the app market, and none of them are as enjoyable as this one. Not even "that one" by Cloneloft, which so many seem to rave about. Arcane Legends is just plain great!

I even created an account here at this site the other day just to get the newsletters, if that tells you anything. I usually abhor signing up for stuff like that.

Anyways, I just wanting to toss up an appreciation thread for the devs of this game. Thanks for making such a fun game!

Phoenician1
12-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Glad you joined the community, Mike! I'm sure the Devs appreciate your good words, they're in here a lot. Enjoy!

Lord Titan
12-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Awesome Game!!!

alfonsawer
12-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah

Karolcio555
12-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I can't stop too, awesome game!!! :P

Energizeric
12-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm a big PL player, and I just started playing AL last week, and I have to agree. This one is better. I feel rather strange about it as well since I've invested so much time in PL previously, so not sure how I will handle that. I think I will still play PL when there are new updates and such, but I clearly prefer AL at this point.

Urqui
12-08-2012, 03:06 PM
It's better being addicted to gaming than other, worse things;)

BboyJacko
12-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Damm I was clean for 2 years from computer games...and I'm serving at the army...and now I have to deal with that Arcane Legends...Jeez

Lovee
12-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the addiction :)

Limsi
12-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the team.

Deadbite
12-08-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm a big PL player, and I just started playing AL last week, and I have to agree. This one is better. I feel rather strange about it as well since I've invested so much time in PL previously, so not sure how I will handle that. I think I will still play PL when there are new updates and such, but I clearly prefer AL at this point.

Amen what we all think... Al>Pl sadly

iRusher
12-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Damm I was clean for 2 years from computer games...and I'm serving at the army...and now I have to deal with that Arcane Legends...Jeez

Thank you for serving our country.

Delphina
12-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Thank you so much for your support and feedback!

discounts
12-09-2012, 08:23 AM
and platinum deposits

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 08:36 AM
It's better being addicted to gaming than other, worse things;)

Yes, because no one ever gets hurt from gaming addiction, huh? Maybe you should try googling that one.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

BodMaster
12-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes, because no one ever gets hurt from gaming addiction, huh? Maybe you should try googling that one.

-----

Death is the worst I've heard of, guess you can't get much worse than that :O

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Death is the worst I've heard of, guess you can't get much worse than that :O

I'm not really all that bad, bod. Really? I'm the worst? :'(

-----

Sorcnikke
12-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah, welcome to team! :P

BodMaster
12-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm not really all that bad, bod. Really? I'm the worst? :'(

-----

Dammm you're good! Always catch my puns haha.

Tho dying from gaming is crazy freaky extreme :p