PDA

View Full Version : Best way to spend platinum

smartfox
12-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi all, I just got some free Platinum and have around 75 Platinum. Can anyone give me a suggestion about how should I spend these Platinum in the best way?
P/S: I'm newbie in this game and just got the first Char lv 12. I'm thinking of purchase a Arcane Champion's Bundle, is that worthy? or should I buy Pet or purchase for Gold (75 Platinum can buy 75k gold).

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Keep them. Few days until huge content update. Just save them, and you will be able to buy Vanity and more soon.

Zaonabiuibil
12-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi all, I just got some free Platinum and have around 75 Platinum. Can anyone give me a suggestion about how should I spend these Platinum in the best way?
P/S: I'm newbie in this game and just got the first Char lv 12. I'm thinking of purchase a Arcane Champion's Bundle, is that worthy? or should I buy Pet or purchase for Gold (75 Platinum can buy 75k gold).

I personally love the champion's bundle, but I'd wait till lv15 to buy. It has inventory slots, always a bonus, AND auction slots. That alone is worth it, not to mention the 25k gold, 100 potions and on top of that the gear it comes with!

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I personally love the champion's bundle, but I'd wait till lv15 to buy. It has inventory slots, always a bonus, AND auction slots. That alone is worth it, not to mention the 25k gold, 100 potions and on top of that the gear it comes with!

Aww Zao :3.

Justg
12-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Consider leveling as high as you can, then purchasing one of bundles _before_ the cap raise. We're retiring those items (and the founders items) and they will not be available to the public again.

Of course you should take this with a grain of salt since it comes from me :)

Cheers!

- g

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 05:41 PM

Cheers!

- g

Lol xD

BboyJacko
12-08-2012, 06:04 PM
so should I buy the Arcane Champion's Bundle?
or should I buy a pet? thinking 'bout Malison or Hazel....
(I'm a Warrior)

Another question that arcane champios bundle drops items for my level(12)? or for levels 15-16?

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 06:28 PM
I would just save them if I were you. Plenty awesome stuff coming soon. :)

Lovee
12-08-2012, 06:31 PM
so should I buy the Arcane Champion's Bundle?
or should I buy a pet? thinking 'bout Malison or Hazel....
(I'm a Warrior)

Another question that arcane champios bundle drops items for my level(12)? or for levels 15-16?
The equipments level = Your current level

Daniel Thomas H
12-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Consider leveling as high as you can, then purchasing one of bundles _before_ the cap raise. We're retiring those items (and the founders items) and they will not be available to the public again.

Cheers!

- g

I agree completely, Im level 15 and just purchased the 70 plat bundle, more auction slots, tons of gold, legendary etc.

Quuzhaa
12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
save it for vanity soon

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 07:10 PM
save it for vanity soon

What I said. :)

Quuzhaa
12-08-2012, 07:14 PM
save it

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 07:19 PM
save it

Nice spam.
Keep it up.

Limsi
12-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I purchased the bundle when I reached 16, I believe it is more than good for me. Not to mention the "auctioneer" title you could achieve it with.

Suentous PO
12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Nice spam.
Keep it up.
4 posts total. Relax

Eviljack
12-08-2012, 10:54 PM
I would buy the 70 plat bundle - mainly to get the good deal on extra auction slots. You're going to want those auction slots when you get to higher levels. We don't know what deals they'll offer on auction slots once this bundle is gone. I also like the other stuff it comes with, including inventory slots.

Flapjack is also a good deal at 50 platinum.

rivington
12-09-2012, 01:33 AM
save it for now

Phreak
12-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Nothing worth buying right now

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:35 AM
4 posts total. Relax

It's someone's multiple account for the 2,000 plat contest ;).

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Nice spam.
Keep it up.

Lulz! Pot, meet kettle.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Lulz! Pot, meet kettle.

-----

You got me on this one ;).

Suentous PO
12-09-2012, 10:06 AM
It's someone's multiple account for the 2,000 plat contest ;).
No guess in sig. Even if there ends up being one, I'm sure sts can handle it.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
No guess in sig. Even if there ends up being one, I'm sure sts can handle it.

True, but did you saw how many accounts were created yesterday?.O.O

Suentous PO
12-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah, there so obvious. Watch them all disappear when they loose. :)

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Yeah, there so obvious. Watch them all disappear when they loose. :)

So true!

BodMaster
12-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Astro you literally just posted 20 times. Cool it before you decide to call others spam posters.

On Topic;

Champions bundle is amazing for the value! Just the Auction slots alone makes up for what you get. (70 Plat = 10 Auction Slots, 50 Inv Slots etc, who can argue? ;))

@Warrior, I'd pick Hazel > Malison any day (:

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Astro you literally just posted 20 times. Cool it before you decide to call others spam posters.

On Topic;

Champions bundle is amazing for the value! Just the Auction slots alone makes up for what you get. (70 Plat = 10 Auction Slots, 50 Inv Slots etc, who can argue? ;))

I think you should have checked what he truly wrote.

DontNerfMeBro
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Keep them. Few days until huge content update. Just save them, and you will be able to buy Vanity and more soon.

Ugh. Astro, seriously?

Buy the bundle w/ +inventory and auction slots. It's kind of like a start - up tax but you'll go nuts without it.

Vanity... SERIOUSLY?

DontNerfMeBro
12-09-2012, 01:14 PM

On Topic;

Malison is inarguably the best pet. it's passive attack alone far outweighs the power of most pets.
+60 ability points too?!

The other stuff is solid.

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Ugh. Astro, seriously?

Buy the bundle w/ +inventory and auction slots. It's kind of like a start - up tax but you'll go nuts without it.

Vanity... SERIOUSLY?

Not to mention that the Arcane champs bundle will be discontinued in cap update.

-----

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Ugh. Astro, seriously?

Vanity... SERIOUSLY?

Indeed.

Gregogre
06-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Hi, I know this thread is from 2012 and that y'all don't like it when people dig up threads like this (necro is the appropriate term I think?) but I figured I'd do it anyway for 2 reasons:
1) I have to have posted 10 times before being able to create a thread, and I don't really want to post crap everywhere just to be able to do that.
2) I have a similar question, and therefore thought it was relevant to use this thread.

Anyways, I started playing AL a couple weeks ago. I have a lvl23 warrior but decided to stop using him and create a rogue instead, as I've heard warriors aren't that good at farming and would end up being somewhat useless in the long run. I am planning on buying 600 plat while the plat sale's going on, and I was wondering what I should buy with them. What would you do? Keep in mind, I would like the 600plat to fulfill my entire Arcane Legends "carreer", so 600 is all I'm going to get for the time I'm playing this game! I'm obviously planning on buying that champion's bundle (well, Orc bashing bundle, but aren't they exactly the same?) for 70 plat once I reach L20, but what else should I get? Should I keep the plat? Should I also buy the jumpstart bundle for additional gold and cs slots?

I thought I'd also tell you all what my goal is in this game, if that can help you give me better advice on what to buy/do. I plan on making a 0 death Rogue -- at least I'll try to -- and get as many kills as possible (so power leveling to 46 for plats isn't in my interest).

Thanks for your help, and I hope you won't hate me too much for the necro :*

Ps: I'm called 'Outling' in-game