09-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Where at ?

kavanah
09-15-2010, 09:40 PM
AO2:3

lalalalala

KingFu
09-15-2010, 09:41 PM
That isn't new BTW, it has been around for a pretty long time ;)

kavanah
09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
The new isn't that it is a "djinn blade of thoth" as in a new itme, the new is that it is a "new djinn blade of thoth" as in not like the old one.

Royce
09-15-2010, 09:44 PM
That isn't new BTW, it has been around for a pretty long time ;)

Yup I've had one since way back when they were glitched and you could equip it with a shield. Too bad when they fixed that, they left it with one-hander damage... until now :D

The new isn't that it is a "djinn blade of thoth" as in a new itme, the new is that it is a "new djinn blade of thoth" as in not like the old one.

But it is like the old ones, since the old ones got upgraded ;)

KingFu
09-15-2010, 10:32 PM
I had one way back then too. I sold it though :( I wanna buy one though!!!!

FluffNStuff
09-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Love it!!!

BeardedBear
09-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Initially I loved the idea of them raising the damage cap on these, because 2h swords have always been my favorite, but I still don't think it's enough. The Lance isn't too much less dmg than these, and considering it's a one hander, offers procs, and lets you equip a shield.

Some guy tried saying it's worth more than an Apep Staff. Gotta love PL inflation. BTW inflation in this game seems to be one jackass who says an absurd price and everyone follows suit.

Royce
09-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Initially I loved the idea of them raising the damage cap on these, because 2h swords have always been my favorite, but I still don't think it's enough. The Lance isn't too much less dmg than these, and considering it's a one hander, offers procs, and lets you equip a shield.

Well for one thing, there is no Thoth lance, so that still makes the blade useful. However, you have a good point, and I think the real problem is that the lances do too much damage. The blade damage actually fits in with other 2 handers, and makes sense. The lance damage is out of sync with other gear. There are no other 1 handers that do damage like that. However, they had to make it higher than the spear so people would use it, since the spear proc is better.

FluffNStuff
09-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Well for one thing, there is no Thoth lance, so that still makes the blade useful. However, you have a good point, and I think the real problem is that the lances do too much damage. The blade damage actually fits in with other 2 handers, and makes sense. The lance damage is out of sync with other gear. There are no other 1 handers that do damage like that. However, they had to make it higher than the spear so people would use it, since the spear proc is better.

They just need to add a proc to the two hands, like nightmare or stun. But either way, I love the two hand. Critting at 400 is great. Works best with a night mare mage around.

Royce
09-16-2010, 10:39 AM
They just need to add a proc to the two hands, like nightmare or stun. But either way, I love the two hand. Critting at 400 is great. Works best with a night mare mage around.

Hmmm, the problem is if battle swords (which is basically what the djinn blade is) could stun like hammers, then a) hammers become useless, and b) darkblades should also be able to stun since it's just a dark battle sword, in which case they'd be way overpowered (nightmare+stun=OMG). If all 2-hand swords could proc nightmare that would just be kinda dumb, and make darkblades pointless. Maybe they could just add some shadows and say the Djinn blades are dark blades...

FluffNStuff
09-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Hmmm, the problem is if battle swords (which is basically what the djinn blade is) could stun like hammers, then a) hammers become useless, and b) darkblades should also be able to stun since it's just a dark battle sword, in which case they'd be way overpowered (nightmare+stun=OMG). If all 2-hand swords could proc nightmare that would just be kinda dumb, and make darkblades pointless. Maybe they could just add some shadows and say the Djinn blades are dark blades...

That just got me thinking of a really cool new skill for a mage. It would be an offshoot of nightmare and blessing, where she blesses the parties weapons with nightmare proc, or some other proc. That would be pretty sweet.

Royce
09-16-2010, 10:46 AM
That just got me thinking of a really cool new skill for a mage. It would be an offshoot of nightmare and blessing, where she blesses the parties weapons with nightmare proc, or some other proc. That would be pretty sweet.

Interesting, Enchantresses that could actually... enchant ;)

Vyvin
09-16-2010, 10:50 AM
U look like you have a big nose!
/Vyvin

Royce
09-16-2010, 11:08 AM
U look like you have a big nose!
/Vyvin

I assume you mean the sig pic. God I wish I actually looked that tough :D Anyway, my avatar has no nose at all, so if you average the two out, it's really quite normal ;)

Vyvin
09-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Ur awesome man, u always have an great thing to say and u do it well! Thanks for making my day!
/Vyvin

Chickdigcookies
09-16-2010, 11:24 AM
i made it in this thread...woo!

patnwk
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
In the start of AO2, we have wand, Talon, Blade, Plasma, AB and DM staff. Here come Isis/Thoth Khopesh, Red Scrabb Bow, Royal and Sunkiller staff and the super weapon, Shock Lance. Besides only increase the damage of the blade, any new weapon to 2H swords?

Arterra
09-16-2010, 08:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/booger2005/f215ae14.jpg

Holybeans got it first run.

just noticed u have 50 slots. secondary character?