PDA

View Full Version : <insert quest title here> - Official quest help and advise thread!

Skeletonlord
12-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Hey guys!

There are a couple of quests I cannot complete because I am not sure where to go for them. I will post them below, and would appreciate any help completing them. They may be obvious to finish, but I not a AL master :(

1. The Solitary Dodo - Find Watson a new companion.

2. The troubled Turtle - Find the Troubled Turtle's old Master.

3. The Space Between - Find the captain of the watch.

If any of you have completed these, can they post where to go or give me a couple of tips?

If you have any incomplete quests, and need help, post their title and a brief description, and we will try to help you. Thanks!

Fao
12-09-2012, 10:56 AM
The Troubled Turtles old master is Ahnold in Travelers Outpost right outside the Watchers Tombs!

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Quimby the Witless in Windmoore is who you need to talk to for Watson.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Energizeric
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Here's a tip without giving it away... Some of the NPCs that seems useless at first are actually there to be part of a quest. So it's a good idea to just go through the 3 towns and talk to all the NPCs. You will most likely find the right one for each quest that way. Same with the NPCs in the dungeons. They are all there for quests, but it's not always obvious and they don't always have the yellow question mark over their head.