PDA

View Full Version : armor vs health

idk
12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
What would be more helpful +30 health or +30 armor are they like the same thing?

Bless
12-09-2012, 02:19 PM
In this case, armor.

Otukura
12-09-2012, 02:27 PM
i generally go for whatever is harder to get

Energizeric
12-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Armor is more valuable than health but as I am learning you're going to need both. I got my armor up to almost 400 which for a mage is pretty good. However, with my current gear my health is only around 650, and what I'm seeing is even with the big armor I'm still dying often in the elite dungeons. I think I'm going to change my gear up a bit and trade some INT for some STR so that I can boost my health to around 850.

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Why you make two threads with the same title asking the same thing?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=78641

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Bless
12-09-2012, 05:14 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone. mistakes happen ;) chillax. Lowe ur tapatalk sig.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:15 PM
mistakes happen ;) chillax. Lowe ur tapatalk sig.

^^ :p

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Two forum spammers appear!
What will you do?

FIGHT ITEM
DEFEND RUN

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Two forum spammers appear!
What will you do?

FIGHT ITEM
DEFEND RUN

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Not like that, it won't work!

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Not like that, it won't work!

Yanno, as much as you annoy me, astro, you know how to take a joke.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:46 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

I annoy you because you want me to. You see me in a way that you shouldn't. Since i'm on Forums, it's always been the war with me. Like, too many people are acting weirdly with me, and i've always been nice. I may be different now, but it's maybe because you guys never changed with me, so I don't see the point of being nice anymore if I always get bad things in return. Btw, i'm french, so when you see me post ''annoying things'' then you should take my view and know that i'm not trying to be annoying.

Yes I know I write my life but oh well.

Deadbite
12-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Well Idk, Idk. Its up to you!

Matutd
12-09-2012, 06:35 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

I annoy you because you want me to. You see me in a way that you shouldn't. Since i'm on Forums, it's always been the war with me. Like, too many people are acting weirdly with me, and i've always been nice. I may be different now, but it's maybe because you guys never changed with me, so I don't see the point of being nice anymore if I always get bad things in return. Btw, i'm french, so when you see me post ''annoying things'' then you should take my view and know that i'm not trying to be annoying.

Yes I know I write my life but oh well.
You annoyed me for a while (don't even know why), then we had a conversation about chilli peanuts and I realised you're a cool person haha.

Otukura
12-09-2012, 06:38 PM
You annoyed me for a while (don't even know why), then we had a conversation about chilli peanuts and I realised you're a cool person haha.

Everyone annoys this kid.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:47 PM

Me the kid? O.o
Btw, yes I finally can't stop eating these peanuts xD

Matutd
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Me the kid? O.o
Btw, yes I finally can't stop eating these peanuts xD
So you managed to find them?

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?21-Penguins-Escape-from-Zoo

Yes! At Tesco! Even 99p shop sells them xD

Zaonabiuibil
I heard there was a discussion on peanuts, and of course I had to hop on the bandwagon.

Wait wrong peanuts

There we go!

Astrocat
Wait, why did it quote this?

Matutd
12-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Chilli peanuts are the way forward! And wait, Otu, everyone annoys me?

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Chilli peanuts are the way forward! And wait, Otu, everyone annoys me?

I'm confused too?

@Zao, xD

Ephesius
12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Idk what these guys are doing there off topic but armor is better iknow this because I am a pro at all classes, and since I played all classes I learned armor is best choice then health

Bless
12-09-2012, 06:58 PM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?21-Penguins-Escape-from-Zoo

Yes! At Tesco! Even 99p shop sells them xD Tesco and poundland ftw lol!

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Idk what these guys are doing there off topic but armor is better iknow this because I am a pro at all classes, and since I played all classes I learned armor is best choice then health

Lol xD sure

Matutd
12-09-2012, 07:02 PM

Yes! At Tesco! Even 99p shop sells them xD Tesco and poundland ftw lol!
Woo! Nuvver English person with bad teeth and drinks tea with the queen. Toodlepip jolly chap!

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Woo! Nuvver English person with bad teeth and drinks tea with the queen. Toodlepip jolly chap!

Earl Grey fo so'

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 08:58 PM

You, however, annoy me more. You are not pro. If you really were you wouldn't feel it necessary to tell everyone in every thread.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

DontNerfMeBro
12-09-2012, 09:38 PM

Zaonabiuibil
12-09-2012, 09:41 PM

You, however, annoy me more. You are not pro. If you really were you wouldn't feel it necessary to tell everyone in every thread.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

What a surprise! *feigns surprise*

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 03:24 AM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

I need to have more thanks. Because it is needed atm.

Limsi
12-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Guys, let's not forget to be nice and keep our comments to ourselves if they won't do anything good to the other party. Let's all respect each and everyone and as much as possible never add fuel to the fire. :)

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Guys, let's not forget to be nice and keep our comments to ourselves if they won't do anything good to the other party. Let's all respect each and everyone and as much as possible never add fuel to the fire. :)

Will do once Ephesius takes a break.... Honestly you should read his posts. -_-

DataPunk
12-10-2012, 06:18 AM
I thought, hmm interesting topic..... only find it went completely off topic lol.

*Zero*
12-10-2012, 07:17 AM
HP>armor in Elite maps. Just sayin

Tuik
12-10-2012, 07:32 AM
HP>armor in Elite maps. Just sayin

Depends on how Armor works, really. 30hp helps you once(until you heal or use potions), 30 armor(if it reduces 30 damage) helps you on every single attack. If you just wanna survive that one hit, you're better off with hp I guess. If you wanna survive multiple random hits, armor probably helps you more.

not a pro so I have no idea what I'm saying

Shadowskills
12-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Oh yea chilli peanuts ;)

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:04 AM
If you guys did runs with me you would know that I am actually the best. I have millions of golds and alot of elte itens from doing elite dungeons all day on my warrior. If you guys have any questions about how to play as you class or if armor is better then health or if you want to be on the lb for fastest kraag time ask me, in a pm ingame because pm's dont work on forums for me on android

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:07 AM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Actually I dont say it in every thread but technically my sig does if it shows up, its a reminder to all that I am pro in pve, but the best in pvp in arcane and pocket legends

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:08 AM
If you guys did runs with me you would know that I am actually the best. I have millions of golds and alot of elte itens from doing elite dungeons all day on my warrior. If you guys have any questions about how to play as you class or if armor is better then health or if you want to be on the lb for fastest kraag time ask me, in a pm ingame because pm's dont work on forums for me on android

Actually I dont say it in every thread but technically my sig does if it shows up, its a reminder to all that I am pro in pve, but the best in pvp in arcane and pocket legends

Sorry but, what's up with you?

Deathpunch
12-10-2012, 09:09 AM

How, as there is no pvp in AL at the moment. Heck, I'm AL pvp master, then.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:12 AM
How, as there is no pvp in AL at the moment. Heck, I'm AL pvp master, then.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Of course there is PvP in AL, you didn't knew that? Teehee
Just joking, forget Ephesius, he will nevaa stop -.-

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Well by surveying how people do elite maps when I join random games and watching astrocats video, I noticed that I am the only one who has figured it out, you may ask what have you figured out, well I figured out how to combo on all classes which I am sure no one else has figured out.

Astrocat

Not saying it in every thread, huh?

(Posted just now)

Hey anyonmous when you use windmill you are suppoded to go in circles because it hits all the enemies trust me I have been playing since beta I am a good if not the best warrior in arcane

Astrocat
Well by surveying how people do elite maps when I join random games and watching astrocats video, I noticed that I am the only one who has figured it out, you may ask what have you figured out, well I figured out how to combo on all classes which I am sure no one else has figured out.

When PvP comes out, we'll fight 1 vs 1. And we'll see. Okey?

Fao
12-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Armor is more valuable than health but as I am learning you're going to need both. I got my armor up to almost 400 which for a mage is pretty good. However, with my current gear my health is only around 650, and what I'm seeing is even with the big armor I'm still dying often in the elite dungeons. I think I'm going to change my gear up a bit and trade some INT for some STR so that I can boost my health to around 850.
I easily have 1100 health and 422 armor 0.0

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Ok if so then you will be my first kill, I am most certain I will be #1 on pvp because how much the combo can do. I hit 2k damage on my rouge and 800 on my warrior with the combo idk if its supposed to be that much damage but I will surely be op with my combos

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:24 AM
I easily have 1100 health and 422 armor 0.0

@fao you shouldnt spec into two diffent stats you should be pure and wear gear that is specific for your class

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Ok if so then you will be my first kill, I am most certain I will be #1 on pvp because how much the combo can do. I hit 2k damage on my rouge and 800 on my warrior with the combo idk if its supposed to be that much damage but I will surely be op with my combos

There is no combo (atm?) in Arcane Legends Ephesius. -.- when will you stop.. -.- Btw, you'll be my first kill, indeed.

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Oh there is combos it literaly says combo when you do a the combo but thats one secret I will never tell even though I do jab alot and like to spill out secrets

DontNerfMeBro
12-10-2012, 09:39 AM

Your brag about being a rich kid. how come you can't afford an android device that supports PMs?

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh there is combos it literaly says combo when you do a the combo but thats one secret I will never tell even though I do jab alot and like to spill out secrets

Picture or lies.

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Your brag about being a rich kid. how come you can't afford an android device that supports PMs?

Maby its because tmobile phones dont have that kind of technology, but i do have the most expesnive tmbile android phone tmobile has to offer costed around 800hundred dish dollars

*Zero*
12-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Depends on how Armor works, really. 30hp helps you once(until you heal or use potions), 30 armor(if it reduces 30 damage) helps you on every single attack. If you just wanna survive that one hit, you're better off with hp I guess. If you wanna survive multiple random hits, armor probably helps you more.

not a pro so I have no idea what I'm saying

Look when Bael or the witch in Elite forrest crit you, armor means nothing when they crit you for 3k+ with 600 armor and 2300 hp.

Ephesius
Picture or lies.

You cant post pictures on a android phne or i wouldve done so plenty of times posting my picture in ppl behind the legends because I am a hotshot. But sadly tmobile isnt like apple there phones are a bit much better

Astrocat
Maby its because tmobile phones dont have that kind of technology, but i do have the most expesnive tmbile android phone tmobile has to offer costed around 800hundred dish dollars

Operators have nothing to do with technology.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:45 AM
You cant post pictures on a android phne or i wouldve done so plenty of times posting my picture in ppl behind the legends because I am a hotshot. But sadly tmobile isnt like apple there phones are a bit much better

Then you are lying. :)

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Look when Bael or the witch in Elite forrest crit you, armor means nothing when they crit you for 3k+ with 600 armor and 2300 hp.

I usally run around usiing windmill to avoid getting hit by the red lights, my health always stays above 70%

*Zero*
12-10-2012, 09:48 AM

Umm Combos aren't in games yet bud. And it also takes a full team to pull off these combos like stated in the original AL thread. I see why warriors are getting a bad rep now. Oh and how can you be the best in AL pvp when there is no pvp in game yet???
Trolololollolol

*Zero*
12-10-2012, 09:49 AM
I usally run around usiing windmill to avoid getting hit by the red lights, my health always stays above 70%

I'm sure you do bro.........

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Is Ephesius a spam bot? Not offend i'm just curious since it looks like it.

TheAnonymous
12-10-2012, 10:58 AM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

This is one thing I wish Spacetime would do for once and do some forum cleanup. Every single part of this forum has thread after thread with the same question.

"What is best end gear?" "What is the best build for xyz" "Luck sucks I want my elite end game gear NAO!" "Why is everything expensive POTS/CS etc...?"

This forum would have like 20 threads if this was done and maintained.

Bless
12-10-2012, 11:13 AM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

This is one thing I wish Spacetime would do for once and do some forum cleanup. Every single part of this forum has thread after thread with the same question.

"What is best end gear?" "What is the best build for xyz" "Luck sucks I want my elite end game gear NAO!" "Why is everything expensive POTS/CS etc...?"

This forum would have like 20 threads if this was done and maintained. Not trying to sound rude but sts is not gonna Bfeed us. We have to ask the community, also if it had 20 threads, whats the point of a forum ;)

TheAnonymous
12-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Not trying to sound rude but sts is not gonna Bfeed us. We have to ask the community, also if it had 20 threads, whats the point of a forum ;)

asking the same question that is already answered or discussed about in a previous thread sometimes the thread right before the newly created thread just creates a mess, longer answer to your inquiry since if you would have looked in the previous same type of thread you probably would find the answer, and makes it look like you didn't even care to do a search before asking :)

Deathpunch
12-10-2012, 11:18 AM

The carrier had nothing to do with the capabilities of your os. You don't even know what phone you have, let alone what it's capable of.

Uh, yeah, you can. If you know how, which appears that you don't. Not surprising.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Bless
12-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Not trying to sound rude but sts is not gonna Bfeed us. We have to ask the community, also if it had 20 threads, whats the point of a forum ;)

asking the same question that is already answered or discussed about in a previous thread sometimes the thread right before the newly created thread just creates a mess, longer answer to your inquiry since if you would have looked in the previous same type of thread you probably would find the answer, and makes it look like you didn't even care to do a search before asking :) Im not critisizing the threads about same questions - you said something like sts should answer those type of questions clearly, im saying that sts doesnt need to because we can help each other. No hard feelings :D

TheAnonymous
12-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Im not critisizing the threads about same questions - you said something like sts should answer those type of questions clearly, im saying that sts doesnt need to because we can help each other. No hard feelings :D

Oh I wanted them to just moderate the forum and do some cleanup e.g. merge duplicate threads into one etc. It gets messy when a few fail to check if someone had the same question as them.

Smart
12-10-2012, 03:00 PM
i would say health but don't go all health remember some armor and damage armor slows down how much health you lose but it is pointless with low health.

Delphina
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Thread Closed. Everyone please play nice.