PDA

View Full Version : Dailies Rewards and Ally

Thermite
12-09-2012, 03:19 PM
What kinds of items can you get from daily rewards and your daily ally? Can I get anything else besides the normal 15 minute elixirs, story tokens, and health and mana potions? And what kinds of things can I get on the fifth day of my daily reward? So far, I've only gotten the rare (green) weapons. But I've heard you can get one hour elixirs.

Energizeric
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
I get my 5th day reward today, so I guess I will find out if it's any better, but so far in the first 4 days I've only gotten the items that you mentioned, which is fine with me BTW. I don't expect them to give me a top tier pink or anything LOL. It's just supposed to be a helpful item or two, not a huge giveaway. The elixirs I think are best for this sort of thing because it levels the playing field a bit for those who cannot afford plat.

Royce
12-09-2012, 03:23 PM
I only made day 5 once so far and I got a 1 hour armor buff.

Deathpunch
12-09-2012, 03:26 PM
You also have a chance at a pet on the fifth day.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Patricks
12-09-2012, 03:27 PM
How many times has my daily reward been the same elixir as the gift from my daily ally? Too many.

Thermite
12-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I really just want a one hour elixir lol. I don't really get to play that much during the week, but I always log on to get my dailies. So now I basically have a 15 min combo elixir, and I've been waiting for a good time to use.

MrLegendary
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
My fifth day I got 4 1 hours.

Limsi
12-10-2012, 03:58 AM
Having my 5th today, i'll keep you posted as soon as I get hold of em'. :)

Lightningspeed
12-10-2012, 03:59 AM
On the firth day, if you get an elixir, it's an 1-hour one (at least that's for me). If you're lucky and get a combo elixir on your 5th day, it becomes a 1 hour combo elixir! Also, like others have said, there is the chance of getting a pet.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:06 AM
You can get 2x 50% EXP elixir when you're 16! Teehee

Tuik
12-10-2012, 05:19 AM
I've gotten three potion packs (5 of each potion) in a row now, I sure hope my 5th day reward is something big. I'd really like that one hour elixir for luck!

jerzy448
12-10-2012, 09:22 AM
IMO these rewards suck. Waste of time to collect them. I only collect daily for chance at tankton. I been stopped collecting ally because of the chance at losing platinum to restart it. Plus i never get anything to be excited about. Fifth day is the same as regular days dont get you hope up

Tuik
12-10-2012, 09:31 AM
IMO these rewards suck. Waste of time to collect them. I only collect daily for chance at tankton. I been stopped collecting ally because of the chance at losing platinum to restart it. Plus i never get anything to be excited about. Fifth day is the same as regular days dont get you hope up

Waste of time clicking a few buttons? Ok. I'd say the daily quests and normal maps are a waste of time but people still do these. Hell, even I do those instead of just buying the crappy pets for like 3k gold. The game's giving you free stuff, no one forces you to take it but it really doesn't hurt.

Bless
12-10-2012, 11:45 AM
IMO these rewards suck. Waste of time to collect them. I only collect daily for chance at tankton. I been stopped collecting ally because of the chance at losing platinum to restart it. Plus i never get anything to be excited about. Fifth day is the same as regular days dont get you hope up but hey its free?

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 11:47 AM
but hey its free?

Agreed, I don't know why complain that much for something free..

TheAnonymous
12-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Agreed, I don't know why complain that much for something free..

+1

10char

Tuik
12-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Just here for your amusement! I was waiting to pick my daily loots from Shazbot and clicked to see I have to wait 2 more minutes...

...but instead of clicking the X, I accidentally paid 2 platinum to get the chest now and the timer was reset. Wooops :D