PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist

Airikay
12-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Ran with a mage named **** on Village Elite and he hides in a corner when fighting. So we pull the boss over to him and he runs away. If you see him on your team I'd advise you to just drop at the beginning. Add any others to blacklist.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks for this thread, it's pretty nice! /sarcastic

Airikay
12-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks for this thread, it's pretty nice! /sarcastic

Says the dude who makes 100 useless posts a day? When you make a useful post for once you can talk :) Thanks for your opinion! /sarcastic

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Says the dude who makes 100 useless posts a day? When you make a useful post for once you can talk :) Thanks for your opinion! /sarcastic

Fail, I am not a dude. ;)
No need to post threads to give out names for things like this.

Airikay
12-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Fail, I am not a dude. ;)

No need to post threads to give out names for things like this.

Actually, it is very useful for pugs. Having a blacklist warns people prior to who doesn't do anything.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM

Actually, it is very useful for pugs. Having a blacklist warns people prior to who doesn't do anything.

Lol! Love that kitteh <3

Eviljack
12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
he hides in a corner when fighting. So we pull the boss over to him and he runs away. If you see him on your team I'd advise you to just drop at the beginning. Add any others to blacklist.

Depending on level and gear, Mages can sometimes be killed in one hit on Village Elite. So, it's possible that the mage you saw was just being extremely cautious. Maybe it was his/her first time there. And besides, mages can fight from a distance. There's nothing wrong with keeping some distance while shooting fire, ice, and pet effects at the boss.

Airikay
12-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Depending on level and gear, Mages can sometimes be killed in one hit on Village Elite. So, it's possible that the mage you saw was just being extremely cautious. Maybe it was his/her first time there. And besides, mages can fight from a distance. There's nothing wrong with keeping some distance while shooting fire, ice, and pet effects at the boss.

Well for one if you're on "Elite" you are either level 15 or 16. And also you can see when a mage attacks. Even if they are ranged fighters they still have animations like every other toon. He wasn't fighting. There's no excuse for that. He was hiding out of range of attacks anyways. We had boss pulled down to bridge and he was up above the rocks. And when we asked him to help he said he doesn't believe in violence -_______-. So we all left. Every extra toon makes the bosses hit harder etc. I can solo it easier than when someone is just taking up space. He didn't even bother to help heal.

Bless
12-09-2012, 06:29 PM
This thread is against the TOS. Naming names doesnt help!

Anyways do you really want to cry over a little thing? He just did it once lol hes not a serial killer that you need to ashame him in front of the community.

Cero
12-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Well for one if you're on "Elite" you are either level 15 or 16. And also you can see when a mage attacks. Even if they are ranged fighters they still have animations like every other toon. He wasn't fighting. There's no excuse for that. He was hiding out of range of attacks anyways. We had boss pulled down to bridge and he was up above the rocks. And when we asked him to help he said he doesn't believe in violence -_______-. So we all left. Every extra toon makes the bosses hit harder etc. I can solo it easier than when someone is just taking up space. He didn't even bother to help heal.

lmao

Airikay
12-09-2012, 06:43 PM

Anyways do you really want to cry over a little thing? He just did it once lol hes not a serial killer that you need to ashame him in front of the community.

Have you ever read the TOS? In what ways does is violate? I simply wanted to make a thread of warning community against certain players. It wasn't meant to call out one certain player. But I thought others would add players that also never tried to help, but simply stand around for the rewards. Since the only thing they do is make it harder for the rest. Running 3 people is a lot easier than running 4 with one person doing nothing. In no way is it serve a different purpose than a thread about scammers, etc.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:44 PM

Thanks, at least someone says the truth.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Have you ever read the TOS? In what ways does is violate? I simply wanted to make a thread of warning community against certain players. In no way is it serve a different purpose than a thread about scammers, etc.

Nah, you are wrong. :)

Airikay
12-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Nah, you are wrong. :)

Guess you would know since you been banned often :)

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Guess you would know since you been banned often :)

Once = often? O.o

Bless
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM

Have you ever read the TOS? In what ways does is violate? I simply wanted to make a thread of warning community against certain players. It wasn't meant to call out one certain player. But I thought others would add players that also never tried to help, but simply stand around for the rewards. Since the only thing they do is make it harder for the rest. Running 3 people is a lot easier than running 4 with one person doing nothing. In no way is it serve a different purpose than a thread about scammers, etc. Ive read it, have you? Calling out/naming players is not allowed. And Ive said it before, ill say it again, its a game are you gonna cry over pixels? Theyre not serial killers so no need to ashame anyone, imagine I warned everyone to stay clear from you just cuz you wernt fully engaged in battle. Btw those scammer threads get locked so not much to say...;)

Matutd
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM

lmao
Hahaha this is hilarious.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Ie read it, have you? Calling out/naming players is not allowed. And Ive said it before, ill say it again, its a game are you gonna cry over pixels? Theyre not serial killers so no need to ashame anyone.

I love Miracle too much. XD

Bless
12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Ie read it, have you? Calling out/naming players is not allowed. And Ive said it before, ill say it again, its a game are you gonna cry over pixels? Theyre not serial killers so no need to ashame anyone.

I love Miracle too much. XD its true!

Girl u change ur guess a lot o times!

Delphina
12-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Thread closed.

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!