PDA

View Full Version : The Ruler of Alterra VI: Malison's Promise

Reunegade
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
JOURNAL #2

I'm in big trouble. It's been more than a week since I last saw Ellie and Ryom. I don't think I can survive with no food or water. I need to go find them. "Hi Vin." a dark voice came from behind. I jumped in shock. "He-hello?" I replied dumbfounded. "It's me, Bael," the man said. Bael. I had learned from his partner Remus to do this whenever I saw Mitchell or Bael. "Run." I muttered to myself. I sprinted down the bloody alley as Bael started chasing me. After a few minutes, I could run no more. He was catching up. Fast. I had no choice but to stop. Bael slashed me with his multi-colored axe. I saw stars, and realized I was dreaming. But then, a man said into my ear, "You're friends are in trouble. You better help them," Bael said, and then laughed in victory. I lay there, conscious, yet paralyzed. After a long time, I finally woke up. Remus, Ellie, and Ryom were in trouble. I knew what I had to do. "To Rook's Nest I go."

Vincent, I need you. Now. More than ever. I need Gustav. I need Ahnold. Yet of course you don't know who they are yet. Let me take a breath, and start from the very beginning.
"Hey, want to take a break? We've been walking for hours," I asked Jarl. "No, it's fine." Jarl replied. As we kept on going forward, we heard a slow march. The sound was coming closer. As we walked closer to the mysterious sound, I could see something. An army of people. An army of Rooks. "You foolish boy," Jarl said suddenly. Then, all of a sudden, he transformed. "It is a delight messing with you," Mitchell said glamorously. "No," I said biting my lip. "Oh you should have known! I murdered that Jarl years ago," Mitchell chuckled. "Along with Stabb, and Klutus! Ah, idiotic goblins they were," Mitchell chuckled. I couldn't take it anymore. I punched him straight to the face. He looked surprised. After about four seconds, he became aware of what happened and said, "Bad move, chump," he said with a little flare in his eyes. Suddenly he took out a giant sword. "Ya' know what this is? Vorpal sword. Stole from the auction. The face of Ahnold. So funny," he said. Suddenly he took his sword up, and then started whipping at me. At that moment I took out my fortified sword and demolished the heck out of him. "You think you're so strong boy, but all you're doing is making a fool of yourself. Well, enough playing today, I have people to kill." Mitchell chuckled. I gritted my teeth. I ran as far as I could from Mitchell. Then I heard a voice of three men. "Help!" one said. "It's fine, we wont hurt you," a deeper one said. "Just get up, and we'll find help." another one said. I ran to those three people. "Hello, I think you needed help?" I asked innocently. "You must be Remus!" the one in the middle said. "How do I know you?" I asked surprised. "Boltag told me all about you. Oh by the way, my name is Gustav, this is Groll, and this is Ahnold." Gustav said. Suddenly, Groll's eye bulged, then stopped breathing. "No," Ahnold said. "NO!" Ahnold then screamed. "Groll, Boltag's best friend. Rest in peace, you shall. He fought with pleasure, hoping that the world would be all peace," Gustav whispered. "And shall his body lay here." Gustav whispered. He then took out a wand and in an instant, a grave appeared with Groll inside. How terrifying. I had just got here, and then Groll died. "Hey, Remus, can we come with you?" Ahnold asked. "Sure," I answered. And with that, we walked down the street. Then suddenly, I felt a sharp pelting from the sky. Then I noticed it was a rock. From a bridge. "Run!" I yelled. After 30 seconds, I could finally see clearly. The rocks had separated the two paths. The other side held Gustav and Ahnold. There was no way around.
This is why I need you, Vincent. There is no way I can take on the Rooks alone. I need to see you. I need to see Ellie, or Ryom. But I have to warn you. Do not go roaming the streets alone. Because when you least expect it, something will happen. Bad.

BANG! "What was that?" Ryom asked. "I don't know, but let's go see," Ellie answered. "Help!" they heard someone nearby scream. "What happened?!" Ryom asked. "We were separated from Remus," the man said. "Remus? How do you know him?" Ryom asked suspiciously. "We were going with him, and then suddenly the bridge collapsed. My name is Ahnold, and this is Gustav." Ahnold said. "How do we get to the other side?" Ellie asked fearfully. "No way. We have nowhere else to go. We're stuck on Ydra Forest. So close to Rook's Nest!" Ryom answered. "The only thing we can do is stay here, unless any of you have a better plan," Ellie said. "Wait," Ahnold said. "I know something we can do."

JOURNAL #3

BANG! Whoa. What was that? I ran up the hill. The bridge had collapsed. "Vin!" a man shouted. I knew that voice. "Remus!" I shouted. "Look; there's no time for questions. I can't find Ellie or Ryom." I told him. "What?!" he yelled. "I'm sorry! They just wanted to find you!" I desperately shouted. "It's fine," Remus said calmly. "But we have to find them," Remus said. "Where could they be?" I asked. "That's what we're about to find out."

"I think we should stop; we've been working for hours trying to chop these rocks." Ellie said. "C'mon! We're almost there!" Ahnold said as he swung his pick-axe. They spent hours trying to chop down the rocks. They finally broke the wall. They expected to see Remus standing there, but instead, they were left with a note.

"Okay. We have to find Cinder." I said. "Where could he be?" Vincent asked. "I don't know! Where else could you find a pink dragon?!" I argued. "Right there," Vincent said, pointing to a nest. There was a pink dragon resting on a branch of a tree. Vincent and I ran to the tree. "Cinder! It's me! A friend of Malison's!" I yelled. Suddenly, she swooped down and said, "You must be Remus," Cinder said. "I hate this place. Let's go back to Alterra." she said. "Okay, but first we have to find Ahnold, Ellie, Ryom, and Gustav first." I said. They ran to the place where the rocks had separated the two paths. "Dear Ellie, Ryom, Gustav, and Ahnold,........."

"Dear Ellie, Ryom, Gustav, and Ahnold, if you are not one of them indicated above, then please leave this note be. If you are, this gives me proof that you are on the other side. We have found Cinder. Wherever you are, don't move. We will try to find you. If we can't, then we will take Cinder to Malison, and then find you again. But remember, do not move. It might take a longer time than I think it would, but do not move. Thanks, Remus, Vincent, and Cinder." Ahnold read aloud. "I guess we just stay here," Gustav said. "If that's what Remus says, then okay." Ellie said.

JOURNAL #4

We took the boat across the ocean. We found Malison in Glumdoll, in her little space. "Well done! Now Cinder, will you teach them how to go back to the past?" Malison said happily. "Sure thing, Mal." Cinder said. "But first, I have to teach you something." Malison said. Suddenly, she transformed. She was no longer Malison. "Never ever trust someone that you just met." Mitchell said.

Mitchell's past is not known to many. He was a poor goblin living in the crummiest part of Windmoore. Only did he discover his gift of shapeshifting, a skill that only a few goblins could master, did he realize he could change the world. He started lashing back at the world for what they had done to him, making him live poorly like he did before. He used his power for the dark forces of the world, disguising himself as a merchant stasher living in Wyldwood, where goblins were said to reside in Alterra. It made him angry that Vincent, a mere bird, could shapeshift, when only goblins were said to have the ability to do so. What made him angrier was that Vincent was using his powers for the good side of the world. It wasn't until after the Alterran Games were developed that he realized, the World-Twist meant either converting Vincent to the dark forces, or killing him. And to do that, he had to get rid of the rest of his crew- Remus, Ellie, Ryom, Gustav, and Ahnold.

Alterra was a native ground for Gustav and Ahnold, for they have lived in Arlor their whole life. When they, as well as Remus, Vincent, Ellie, and Ryom, ran back to Snowpeak, Remus realized they were back at square one. This was Vincent's birthplace, a place where the Nites lived. Remus had an idea; what if they could befriend the Nites, and then finally be able to defeat Mitchell?

Deadbite
12-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Seems pretty legit. Nice story. You should replace the bard in kraag he's boring... Your stories are fun though!

Spyce
12-11-2012, 09:07 PM
You wrote that or you just copied it from a book? xD