PDA

View Full Version : STS

Smart
12-09-2012, 10:27 PM
I was thinking today about STS and how we treat them we always complain but there are thousands of us and I am really starting to see what it must be like for them always haveing so many things to deal with so I would just say maybe think about what they have to do and how hard it must be to keep up with all our messages and complaints so maybe we should enjoy the games a little more and consider how mutch work goes in to them.

What do you think?

gison
12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Can't satisfy everyone :/

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:00 AM
I think you're smart. :)

Fao
12-10-2012, 09:04 AM
I think you're smart. :)
I see what you did there ;)

I agree! STS does Tons for us and yet we still complain! I however, am thankful for all they've done:)

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:18 AM
I see what you did there ;)

I agree! STS does Tons for us and yet we still complain! I however, am thankful for all they've done:)

No, I agree too! :p

Azibas
12-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Being involved in a small company myself, I understand clearly how difficult is to make everyday go perfect. STS has gone through their fair share of things that have gone right and wrong and I do feel that they are listening more and more to what us the users have to say. It is awesome that they keep us posted on new developments now, though it does seem that some teams are being more successful at consistently delivering their goals than others. This is disappointing as I do have a considerable investment in terms of non transferable platinum (game wise) locked in these games awaiting for the next great thing.

Raxin
12-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I hope sts knows our complaints are really just raw uncensored constructive critisism and we are striving to help them create the ultimate gaming expierience. So please make my pet stop breaking boxes and starting elite timer :-)

Bless
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Yup, ive been a bit negative now that i think of it, but constructive critisism is welcomed by sts :D GJ

ctf
12-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I was thinking today about STS and how we treat them we always complain but there are thousands of us and I am really starting to see what it must be like for them always haveing so many things to deal with so I would just say maybe think about what they have to do and how hard it must be to keep up with all our messages and complaints so maybe we should enjoy the games a little more and consider how mutch work goes in to them.

What do you think?

What do I think?
I think that's A HUGE RUN-ON SENTENCE :D
Where are the periods or the commas? Haha :)

Smart
12-10-2012, 05:44 PM
What do I think?
I think that's A HUGE RUN-ON SENTENCE :D
Where are the periods or the commas? Haha :)

Well sorry lol

Cascade
12-10-2012, 06:22 PM

What do you think?

I wouldn't be surprised if G has a head of grey hair cuz he has to deal with abunch of noobs all day on the forums. Anyways, yes STS does work hard to try and please the customer but you can't please everyone hence the complaining. Community says "OOO! WE WANT THIS WE WANT THIS!" devs say "Ok, here you go!" community says "NOOO HORRIBLE WE HATE IT! WHY DID YOU EVER DO THIS TO US!?!"

Yawn, after two years of dealing with this community you get used to it and ignore it more or less.

razerfingers
12-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if G has a head of grey hair cuz he has to deal with abunch of noobs all day on the forums. Anyways, yes STS does work hard to try and please the customer but you can't please everyone hence the complaining. Community says "OOO! WE WANT THIS WE WANT THIS!" devs say "Ok, here you go!" community says "NOOO HORRIBLE WE HATE IT! WHY DID YOU EVER DO THIS TO US!?!"

Yawn, after two years of dealing with this community you get used to it and ignore it more or less.

So true. I havent been forumer for 2yrs but a playah for 2yrs and its same stuff. Nobody is ever open to change good or bad it seems. Haha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall