PDA

View Full Version : Update Question

Shadowkiiller
12-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Since after the update the daily reward is supposed to be removed how are we supposed to get Horton or Tankton? Will there be a different way or will we not be able to get them anymore?

Limsi
12-10-2012, 03:55 AM
I doubt the daily reward system would be removed, though I have not seen any statement from the developers about this so someone could confirm this?

If let us say this pushes through, I'm pretty sure the devs would find a way to pause at which day our current toon is within the reward system. If this would not return, there may be other sources of chances like quests or egg drops that we would be able to get hold of the two pets or they might get removed and marked as "unobtainable". Someone clarify this though ;)

Shadowkiiller
12-10-2012, 04:11 AM
I doubt the daily reward system would be removed, though I have not seen any statement from the developers about this so someone could confirm this?

It has been confirmed. I dont remember in which thread but it was said they would be replaced with other allies...i just dont know if the pets will continue the same or if they will change it.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:07 AM
I can't wait for update!