PDA

View Full Version : Shortcuts for emotes

TheHobbit
12-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi! Does anybody know what is the shortcut for emotes? It says on the tip that you can bust a move with emotes. Currently, if you try this, the boss will hit you first before the emotes take place.

Im using Mac. a PC shortcut will help as well.

Thanks.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:16 AM
''Emotes on HUD'' in options. Is that what you're looking for? :)

TheHobbit
12-10-2012, 09:23 AM
''Emotes on HUD'' in options. Is that what you're looking for? :)

Yes

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Yes

You're welcome. :)

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:29 AM
To be much more specific and much more helpfull you...

Click menu

Then click options

Then click social options

Then check the emote hud button

Then once you exit out of the menu section there should be a smiley face on the left side of your screen and there you go.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:30 AM
To be much more specific and much more helpfull you...

Click menu

Then click options

Then click social options

Then check the emote hud button

Then once you exit out of the menu section there should be a smiley face on the left side of your screen and there you go.

No worries, what I said was good enough. I think he's not stupid, and knows how to go into options. Thanks.

TheHobbit
12-10-2012, 09:31 AM
You're welcome. :)

Sorry, I dont understand your reply. ??? On HUD, you do it by clicking, i need to know what is the shortcut, if there's any?

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Sorry, I dont understand your reply. ??? On HUD, you do it by clicking, i need to know what is the shortcut, if there's any?

Read my reply its much more helpful and goes further into "Detail"

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:37 AM
No worries, what I said was good enough. I think he's not stupid, and knows how to go into options. Thanks.

Yea but you forgot to add the the emote function is in social options after you click options. Which is why I added a bit more pro post. You guys have any questions my ign is ephesius I have been playing since beta

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Yea but you forgot to add the the emote function is in social options after you click options. Which is why I added a bit more pro post. You guys have any questions my ign is ephesius I have been playing since beta

Stop saying this. You ain't pro at all.

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 09:51 AM
No I not pro, I'm the "Best" how many players have you seen that has 2 gold caps, And im going for 3 half way there. Elite farming does get you rich fast, and I elite farmed all week last week, which made me 4million gold richer

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 09:54 AM
No I not pro, I'm the "Best" how many players have you seen that has 2 gold caps, And im going for 3 half way there. Elite farming does get you rich fast, and I elite farmed all week last week, which made me 4million gold richer

That ain't rich. :rolleyes:

TheHobbit
12-10-2012, 10:05 AM

I'm not stupid. Thank you for your replies but you did not answer the question. I need the keyboard shortcut, I use Mac, and a PC shortcut will help as well. Emotes on HUD can be activated by clicking and clicking takes time so I need a SHORTCUT.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm not stupid. Thank you for your replies but you did not answer the question. I need the keyboard shortcut, I use Mac, and a PC shortcut will help as well. Emotes on HUD can be activated by clicking and clicking takes time so I need a SHORTCUT.

That's what I get when I try to help? ;)

Deathpunch
12-10-2012, 01:04 PM

Don't know if there is one, but I got an idea for you. Go into a town, push every button on your keyboard until you find the ones that do the emotes, if they are there. In the time you spent trying to ask these two while they were fighting you could have done this.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Don't know if there is one, but I got an idea for you. Go into a town, push every button on your keyboard until you find the ones that do the emotes, if they are there. In the time you spent trying to ask these two while they were fighting you could have done this.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Lol, I wasn't fighting. I was just reminding that ''awesome and powerful pro'' that he wasn't actually one. :p

Deathpunch
12-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Lol, I wasn't fighting. I was just reminding that ''awesome and powerful pro'' that he wasn't actually one. :p

Bite your tongue, young lady! How dare you speak of the AL pvp pro like that? /sarcasm

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Bite your tongue, young lady! How dare you speak of the AL pvp pro like that? /sarcasm

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Because he is the master of the imaginary PvP so I thought he was imaginary too! :cool:

akfury
12-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Whoa' pvp is real!!! I the leader of pvp leader boards !!!!

nomad187
12-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi! Does anybody know what is the shortcut for emotes? It says on the tip that you can bust a move with emotes. Currently, if you try this, the boss will hit you first before the emotes take place.

Im using Mac. a PC shortcut will help as well.

Thanks.

I looked around for you, and it doesn't look like there are any shortcuts for emotes. The tip is just describing what emotes do. Try emailing support for a concrete answer.

nomad187
12-10-2012, 03:46 PM

Sounds like you need to get outside more...

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 03:54 PM

Ikr!? xD

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM

Hey mister smart guy only kids play in snow, i like to keep myself warm and stay inside during the winter

Bless
12-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Hey mister smart guy only kids play in snow, i like to keep myself in my moms houses basement and stay inside during the winter like a nerd cuz im a reject and a buzzkill. GG. Fixed

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
gg. Fixed

Omigosh xD Made my night xDDD

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey mister smart guy only kids play in snow, i like to keep myself warm and stay inside during the winter
''Only kids play in snow''.

Oh wait..

*checks ephesius's profile*

''I am a rich kid''

Oh..

Ephesius
12-10-2012, 04:02 PM
''Only kids play in snow''.

Oh wait..

*checks ephesius's profile*

''I am a rich kid''

Oh..

I meant to put "gentleman", but I was in a hurry using my little sisters computer to do a quick profile make over. So yes accidenrly spelt out "kid" instead of "Young gentleman"

akfury
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Lol' :3

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 04:07 PM
I meant to put "gentleman", but I was in a hurry using my little sisters computer to do a quick profile make over. So yes accidenrly spelt out "kid" instead of "Young gentleman"

Lawl.

nomad187
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM

I believe you

;)

Energizeric
12-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Since someone mentioned "gold cap", how much is gold cap in AL? Is it the same 10m that it is in PL?

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Since someone mentioned "gold cap", how much is gold cap in AL? Is it the same 10m that it is in PL?

Yes, yes it is.

akfury
12-10-2012, 06:26 PM
So pvp is real right ?... Cause if it ain't I been day dreaming to much ...