PDA

View Full Version : Two quick questions.

Wizard_Mike
12-10-2012, 11:37 AM
First, how do I type in guild chat? I'm not seeing anything that indicates how to switch between guild and regular chat.

Also, I see that I can put gold in my stash, but is there any reason to do this? Is the amount of gold you can have on your character limited? If so, what's the limit?

Thanks! :)

Vanstone
12-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Not to sure about the gold limit but to use Guild chat just put /g before you type. /p for party and /r to reply to the last person who messaged you.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Gold limit - 9,999,999. Which is 10mil. :)

Lovee
12-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Type /help for the list of commands :)

Handsome2
12-10-2012, 12:31 PM
You cannot toggle between the different types of chat like in other MMOs so basicaly you have to type /g[space]your message for guild chat.

Stashing your gold is for transfering gold to your other character in the same account if you have(i reckon you have only one character right now,thats why you are confused).Other than that it can be used for saving up your gold preventing yourself from wasting gold on uneccasary things(which i do sometimes).

Wizard_Mike
12-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the replies, folks! That clears things up for me. :)

(Apparently there's a limit to that "thanks" button, as I hit it for all of you, but it only worked for two. Says I have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, lol.)

Chickenrunnn
12-10-2012, 01:41 PM
And the tash is used to transfer gold n items to your other character :)

This is why stash exists :p.. yo ucan use it as a bank also, if you're full of gold :D