PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 50 heavy xbow?

Grankledude
09-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Isn't 45 supposed to be max lvl? Or do u have to lvl specially to get lvl 46 and such?

JonDaDon
09-16-2010, 08:22 AM
ur name reminds me of granduke... neways there are items that were looted that were 46-50 before the patch was made. same as ao1 items were lvl 43 when the cap was 40. so what u have on ur hands is an uber rare bow thats worthless to anyone except collectors. unless its pink then i want it!!!

Royce
09-16-2010, 08:38 AM
So the level 50 Heavy Crossbow ha been in the plat store since the cap was like 25. I'm not really sure why they added gear that wouldn't be usable for months, but anyway it will finally be equipable when AO3 comes out. Now if they could only do something about those stats. I know plat store items are not meant to be the best, but that crossbow doesn't even compare to AO1 gear, and will be just terrible compared to AO3 gear. So please devs, for those of us who were dumb enough to buy this thing months ago, make it at least decent enough to be worth using...

Grankledude
09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
ur name reminds me of granduke... neways there are items that were looted that were 46-50 before the patch was made. same as ao1 items were lvl 43 when the cap was 40. so what u have on ur hands is an uber rare bow thats worthless to anyone except collectors. unless its pink then i want it!!!

It IS pink, but I didn't buy it, jsyk. Soi don't have it in my hands lol

Vyvin
09-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Rofl!
/Vyvin