PDA

View Full Version : About transfer equipment

csyui
12-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Hello again. I have 2 different char's in the game, warrior and mage. Since I use different email address to register (yes, that means 2 different char names), every time I want to do some transfer between my 2 char's, I just log on different devices (cell or pad) at the same time, and do the trade.

I am just curious how can those who share the different char's under same account do the trade? Is that possible?
That should be a easy question for those who use plat to buy extra char slot :smile:

Vanstone
12-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm pretty sure transferring items between accounts is frowned upon and possibly against the rules as there is no way to transfer items without having multiple accounts.

Samhayne
12-10-2012, 01:06 PM
You can use your Stash to trade items between characters. Put an item in the Stash and any other character on the account can take that item out.

Royce
12-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Stash is shared by all characters on your account.

Rare
12-10-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm pretty sure transferring items between accounts is frowned upon and possibly against the rules as there is no way to transfer items without having multiple accounts.

Why? I've never heard that, and I believe it is a pretty common.

Having multiple accounts is not frowned upon either as far as I know. Otherwise, why would STS have the ability to save multiple accounts on your device?

Steverd
12-10-2012, 02:24 PM
You can use your Stash to trade items between characters. Put an item in the Stash and any other character on the account can take that item out.

Please add Hauntlet and Story telling coins to the stash options!!
PLEASE!!

Lowlyspy
12-10-2012, 02:30 PM
If we go by that logic then STS is breaking their own ToS by giving us the trade button.

Energizeric
12-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Asks STS if they can combine both of your accounts into one. That is the easiest way. Then you can share gold and items by using the stash.