PDA

View Full Version : WHY

armorcannon
12-10-2012, 03:31 PM
ok me armor cannon yea yea i pvp and i said go they said go they won .. my point here is that THEY ALL USE LVL 56 GLYPH no matter wha they always beat me D: i wanna get that gear but dont have the money all i have is l 55 raid roches recrover set which cost me 191k and thought it will be great for pvp but its bad ... can someone help me get like a weapon or armor ty

armorcannon-

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey buddy, I have the same problem. I suggest farming for pinks or buying and selling in CS for profit. If you still can't muster the money you need, it might be a good idea to go to a different level. Also, practice makes perfect! You'd be surprised how good you can get without having to use glyph if you just practice alot!

Deadbite
12-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Ima custom bird and I do great!

Multibird
12-10-2012, 03:54 PM
bingo^^^

xbabybugszx
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM
My 56 bear owns glyph with royal sewer gear & noob dagger <3

armorcannon
12-10-2012, 05:13 PM
where can u farm these pinks with out wasteing plat

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Honestly just about anywhere. I'd suggest sandstone caves, balefort sewers, or end game.

Edit- whoops I think I misunderstood! Multi got it right :D

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Because! (answer to title) /joking :p

Multibird
12-10-2012, 05:33 PM

Glyphic?? Nuris Funhouse

Multibird
12-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Glyphic?? Nuri

Edit: and other maps

Bunnyshoota
12-10-2012, 10:17 PM

I usually just wait until I get a character with a free combo elixir and just run funhouse (the free one). Use big luck/bigger luck if you have it. The drops are actually quite decent. Just keep running it and you'll see some glyph.

Good luck pvping!

-BS

Deadbite
12-10-2012, 10:23 PM

I usually just wait until I get a character with a free combo elixir and just run funhouse (the free one). Use big luck/bigger luck if you have it. The drops are actually quite decent. Just keep running it and you'll see some glyph.

Good luck pvping!

-BS

You lie.... I ran for 4 hours and no glyph... But op just buy mimicry armour and helm and buy a pink/purp forgotten bow! Congrats you are now pro!

Multibird
12-10-2012, 10:25 PM
^try harder^

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 10:25 PM
You lie.... I ran for 4 hours and no glyph... But op just buy mimicry armour and helm and buy a pink/purp forgotten bow! Congrats you are now pro!

Haha dude! Four hours is not much, man. I've ran way more than that and still no glyph ;)

Bunnyshoota
12-10-2012, 10:28 PM

That's just your luck.

Deadbite
12-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Pshh both our luck sucks then!! But I was using a 100% reroll for all for though... I saw some one get back to back in same run.... A sm mace and charm wand... I was crying... Lol well not really but you get the point.. If I don't get results after 4 hours I change alts and do another 4 if still no results I rage quit an go play a diff game or pvp...

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Pshh both our luck sucks then!! But I was using a 100% reroll for all for though... I saw some one get back to back in same run.... A sm mace and charm wand... I was crying... Lol well not really but you get the point.. If I don't get results after 4 hours I change alts and do another 4 if still no results I rage quit an go play a diff game or pvp...

Guild Wars 2 :-)

My gaming policy is, if it isn't fun, quit! PL farming is not fun. That's why I quit pve :P

armorcannon
12-11-2012, 03:21 PM
so can some one hwlp me get a weapon like that mace thats really cool ! ill pitch in some money pretty much all i have

xcainnblecterx
12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Also depends on actual skill. I have glyph helm and armor(still working for bow) and got pawned by a lvl51 mage in dex cyber set. I haven't been on in awhile so i dont know if that mage still plays

Waug
12-12-2012, 01:45 AM
ok me armor cannon yea yea i pvp and i said go they said go they won .. my point here is that THEY ALL USE LVL 56 GLYPH no matter wha they always beat me D: i wanna get that gear but dont have the money all i have is l 55 raid roches recrover set which cost me 191k and thought it will be great for pvp but its bad ... can someone help me get like a weapon or armor ty

armorcannon-

Assuming you a bird, use xbow set rather recurve, try to maintain the longest distance you can hit em from, always. They'll (Glyph) struggle to kill you.

ShadowGunX
12-12-2012, 04:50 AM
pvp scks anyway. only toons with plat can get nice stuffs nd they r beasts in pvp.

MightyMicah
12-12-2012, 08:52 AM
pvp scks anyway. only toons with plat can get nice stuffs nd they r beasts in pvp.

That's not true. I don't use plat to get gear and I'm doing just fine.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 08:55 AM

Agreed!

dudetus
12-12-2012, 09:10 AM

Yes, I use plat to farm but do u honestly think that I didn't work for my money?

As BSM came, I capped my bird to 76 in two days. After that I farmed for a week and made 20M. Now I have crafted dex set with black dragon elite ring.

Gragorak
12-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Same here, I get my golds from merching.