PDA

View Full Version : Worth it?

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Since update is soon, founders equipment will fly away forever and ever.
So, the question is, is it worth to buy them? I mean, will they turn into Vanity? Because if not, it will be worthless low level items.
If so, what is the name of founders equipments for warriors?

LwMark
12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Use the search, there is a bunch of threads on this, i hope aswell they turn them into vanity (craft) , they look sweet, dont want it be a waste

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Use the search, there is a bunch of threads on this, i hope aswell they turn them into vanity (craft) , they look sweet, dont want it be a waste

Hmm I see.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Really need to know if it will be vanity or not. =/

BodMaster
12-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I thought you was against them being Vanity? :p

Warrior;

Exalted

Glorious

Rogue;

Betrayer's

Fallen

(Forgot Sorcerer)

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 05:49 PM

Warrior;

Exalted

Glorious

Rogue;

Betrayer's

Fallen

(Forgot Sorcerer)

Je suis désolée.

In fact, I do agree now. You guys were right, they should get into vanity!

LwMark
12-10-2012, 05:56 PM

Warrior;

Exalted

Glorious

Rogue;

Betrayer's

Fallen

(Forgot Sorcerer)

Crusader for warrior to?

Zaonabiuibil
12-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Hmm. I feel like even if it isn't turned into vanity people will still want for looks. They're pretty awesome.

Bless
12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Astro! Come on! Buy buy buy! I spent 80k on mine but its worth it, we will show off 2 years later *wink wink*

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Hmm. I feel like even if it isn't turned into vanity people will still want for looks. They're pretty awesome.

I don't know why, but I can't get to like em.. :(

Vystirch
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Rogue;

Betrayer's

Fallen

i thought it was archer not fallen......

yah they NEED to become vanity. I want to show off that i have been around from day one without lossing stats.

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 06:07 PM

yah they NEED to become vanity. I want to show off that i have been around from day one without lossing stats.

Yeah same =/

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Why don't they tell us..
Only need to know if they will be vanity and tradeable.

Vystirch
12-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Why don't they tell us..

ikr. if they arent vanity i will cry

BodMaster
12-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Crusader for warrior to?

There's 2 Versions/Colours of each for Plat or Gold, some have diff name for Helm/Plate (which is odd), just said the one's I know/have.

Read above, also it's just what I type in CS to see them :D

Why don't they tell us..

They most likely haven't decided themselves, risk worth taking. (Especially if they add outfit slots like other legends)

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 06:38 PM
There's 2 Versions/Colours of each for Plat or Gold, some have diff name for Helm/Plate (which is odd), just said the one's I know/have.

Read above, also it's just what I type in CS to see them :D

They most likely haven't decided themselves, risk worth taking. (Especially if they add outfit slots like other legends)

True. I'm sure they'll let us know soon.

Deadbite
12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Je suis désolée.

LOL

Astrocat
12-10-2012, 07:08 PM
LOL

Indeed! xP

Enisceloz
12-10-2012, 08:46 PM
If I'm not mistaken I think their names change depending on their level. I have the more golden looking set which is: Crusader Helm of Stability (L16) and Cavalier Armor of Security (L16). And as for the weapon, it's either Fire Choppa of Lethality or Emblazed Axe of Stability both L16. Now for the more Red looking one I believe both the Helm and Armor start with Holy and no clue on the weapon as I didn't bother with this set, it's inferior to the more golden looking one. Hope this made some sense lol

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Astro! Come on! Buy buy buy! I spent 80k on mine but its worth it, we will show off 2 years later *wink wink*

80k.. well, I don't know. Maybe they'll still be tradable? I hope they turn into Vanity also..
So, did you bought Glorious?

Dreuefesie
12-11-2012, 07:36 AM
By seeing the flame threads on pl forums I'm not sure whether stat'd 'founder' vanities would work. But I think it would be cool to just have them as a vanity.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 07:39 AM
By seeing the flame threads on pl forums I'm not sure whether stat'd 'founder' vanities would work. But I think it would be cool to just have them as a vanity.

As you can see, this is AL and not PL. Flame wars won't be here. :)

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Crusader, Holy Warrior, and Cavalier are the three I can think of for warrior gear. Could have sworn that Holy Knight was also one, but last time I searched, I didn't find any. :-\

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 08:06 AM
Crusader, Holy Warrior, and Cavalier are the three I can think of for warrior gear. Could have sworn that Holy Knight was also one, but last time I searched, I didn't find any. :-\

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Ah, so Glorious ain't a founder? Nuuuu don't tell me I bought for nothing. :/

BodMaster
12-11-2012, 08:52 AM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

I haz Exalted, Glorious too.

Also if you check last week, there would be loads for 3/5k Lvl 15+, now people have heard they are being discontinued, many either just want a set of each to shown they were a founder.. or to get rich further down the line in hope that these will still be trade able. (Doubting this, as then they wouldn't be founding gear to start with)

(Was a lot easier when gear was just called "Founders......" lol)

There's a thread been made here; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78787-Founder-s-Equipment-Names

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I haz Exalted, Glorious too.

Also if you check last week, there would be loads for 3/5k Lvl 15+, now people have heard they are being discontinued, many either just want a set of each to shown they were a founder.. or to get rich further down the line in hope that these will still be trade able. (Doubting this, as then they wouldn't be founding gear to start with)

(Was a lot easier when gear was just called "Founders......" lol)

There's a thread been made here; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78787-Founder-s-Equipment-Names

I just hope they turn into vanity. In any case, why people wants level 15+ ones? I'm sure it doesn't matter since they will be Vanity or worthless low level items.

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Ah, so Glorious ain't a founder? Nuuuu don't tell me I bought for nothing. :/

Afaik, if your warrior gear isn't this style, it isn't founders. This is a Holy Warrior set, there is a tan version, too. I believe Cavalier is the tan version.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/2012-12-11_10-55-41-picsay.jpg

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Afaik, if your warrior gear isn't this style, it isn't founders. This is a Holy Warrior set, there is a tan version, too. I believe Cavalier is the tan version.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/2012-12-11_10-55-41-picsay.jpg

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Glorious looks like this, so I guess it is founders. :)