PDA

View Full Version : I bought5 dungeons and still don't get xp

Akuda
09-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi all I bought all dungeons up to alien oasis and still don't get xp, stuck on level13. The xp is turned on in my options. Idefinitely successfully bought the dungeons because they are no longer purchasable in the store. I bought the 4 dungeon bundle & the next one... Help please :(

Royce
09-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Hi all I bought all dungeons up to alien oasis and still don't get xp, stuck on level13. The xp is turned on in my options. Idefinitely successfully bought the dungeons because they are no longer purchasable in the store. I bought the 4 dungeon bundle & the next one... Help please :(

If disable XP gain is unchecked in your options, then you are simply not playing in a high enough level dungeon. Once you reach level 13, you can no longer gain XP in Forest Haven. You will have to play in Dark Forest or a higher campaign to reach higher levels. See this thread for more info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?759-Level-Cap-(explicit-and-implicit)-aka-quot-I-can-t-get-any-more-XP!-quot

Akuda
09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Ahh I will try that. Much confusion because I abandoned my quest and it is still suggesting forest haven ones. Thanks I will see if thus works :)

Futumsh
09-16-2010, 10:09 AM
If you have no quests, the tip will always suggest the earliest quest you haven't completed, which may well be in areas that no longer give you experience.

Vyvin
09-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Yea I had that problem! When I was a noob...
/Vyvin

Royce
09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Yea I had that problem! When I was a noob...
/Vyvin

So like, this morning?

Vyvin
09-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Yea lol!!!!!! How'd you know! I was trying to lvl my twink I AO rofl. Survived without getting killed!
/Vyvin

giayuan
09-17-2010, 01:11 AM
lol
u sure got royce surprised there
didbt expect that did u royce lol... jk