PDA

View Full Version : Gosh Darn! Stahp

Bunnyshoota
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Guys,

The forums are a place to ask questions, answer questions, help people out, chill, buy/sell goods, talk about new things, and just to have a good time. It's not about having "green bars" under your name, or having most rep. Seriously.

If you want rep, go do it in another game or place. There's so many people that "trade rep", or farm with their own other forum accounts, the whole rep deal is pretty much useless now and doesn't mean anything. Those things are things that should come naturally. Be helpful, act normal, troll a little and you'll be fine.

-BS

Oh yeah and for vampinoy:

S> L32 Green Ice Longsword!

Multibird
12-10-2012, 10:03 PM
that should fit in http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78791-Hate-levels-over-9-000

vampinoy
12-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Funny, your thread doesn't follow your own criteria...let me see:
1. Ask questions (nope)
2. Answer questions (nope)
3. Help people out (nope)
4. Buy/sell goods (nope)
5. Talk about new things (nope)
6. Have a good time (nope)

Do you want me to rep you though for your act of righteousness? :D (LOL!?)

Deadbite
12-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Yea guiessss staphhhh staph it guiesss!! Staphhhh guiess staphhhh!!

Multibird
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
1. Ask questions (nope)
4. Buy/sell goods (nope)

lmfao...

Bunnyshoota
12-10-2012, 10:11 PM
1. Ask questions (nope)
4. Buy/sell goods (nope)

I'm sorry vamp :(

I'll edit it right away.

Cascade
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
No! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GREEN BARS! MUST HAVE THE PRECIOUS GREEN BARS! For real guys, they are green colored pixels...Wow so amazing.

Deadbite
12-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Oh my gawdddd soooo perttyyyyy mhmmmmm must havesss sooo perty!!

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 10:20 PM
No! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GREEN BARS! MUST HAVE THE PRECIOUS GREEN BARS! For real guys, they are green colored pixels...Wow so amazing.

Lets not degrade the green bars too much lol! My dad is a Coloniel in the Air Force and he's got all sorts of "rep bars" on his uniform. Should we say, "Those are just leather and metal. Wow..." Of course not!

My point is, these bars are here for a reason. Now, certainly, if people are abusing this ability too have rep then there's a problem. However, rep as a concept is, in fact, a good thing.

@Multi thanks, man. I was thinking the same. I kinda just made a similar thread like this xD

Multibird
12-10-2012, 10:23 PM
np :)

Bunnyshoota
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Lets not degrade the green bars too much lol! My dad is a Coloniel in the Air Force and he's got all sorts of "rep bars" on his uniform. Should we say, "Those are just leather and metal. Wow..." Of course not!

My point is, these bars are here for a reason. Now, certainly, if people are abusing this ability too have rep then there's a problem. However, rep as a concept is, in fact, a good thing.

@Multi thanks, man. I was thinking the same. I kinda just made a similar thread like this xD

Sorry, I didn't fully read your thread >.<
And I didn't mean that rep is bad or a problem, just when people attempt to exploit it.

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Sorry, I didn't fully read your thread >.<
And I didn't mean that rep is bad or a problem, just when people attempt to exploit it.

Haha No problem to either! I actually wasn't referring to you. I honestly really appreciate your thread.

Cascade
12-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Reputation on the forums is like reputation in real life. You want reputation so people recognize you as a good or bad person. All depends on what you want to be seen as.

MightyMicah
12-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Reputation on the forums is like reputation in real life. You want reputation so people recognize you as a good or bad person. All depends on what you want to be seen as.

Absolutely! I'd say that it even isn't always what you want to be seen as much as it is who you are. Often people will try to act as someone they're not to look better but, in the end, the truth comes out. Unfortunately there's no way to lose reputation.

Cascade
12-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah, like I have 3 bars of rep and I think i'm at least a little helpful I want to be judged by the quality of my posts not reputation.

I find that if someone is super popular, they automatically get more thanks and such because people are trying to kiss up.

Rot
12-11-2012, 11:44 AM
I find that if someone is super popular, they automatically get more thanks and such because people are trying to kiss up.

I agree lol. :D

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm sorry vamp :(

I'll edit it right away.

Yo don't be sorry. He's not your master (I guess?).