PDA

View Full Version : comfuse about vanity

catrinas
12-11-2012, 08:04 AM
How get vanity when update? Need to complete rook nest achievement? Kill the boss at rook nest elite?
Or complete all elite map?

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 08:56 AM
WOW I don't even know where you took these ideas from. No one talked about that? They will be in store for platinum purchase and I think they will also drop.

Limsi
12-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Hello there,

If you want to get certain vanities for this coming update I suggest you make to the elite level cap which is currently at Lvl.16 for they will be rewarded with an Elite Vanity Banner as stated by Samhayne:
[There will be a vanity (non-statted) flag banner granted to everyone who, at the time the level cap is raised, has made the current Elite Level of 16. Check out the image of the Warrior with the Flag Banner in the Season 2 Leaderboard section below for an idea of what this level cap vanity will look like. It won't have the crown image on it - rather it will have chevrons indicating which Elite Level the flag banner is for. We'll have more pictures of it soon. Even those who made their way to the leader boards would be rewarded as well. Goodluck :)