PDA

View Full Version : make pets and (future vanity) stashable

dtandel10
12-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Please make this happen becos i made a mage and i liked it so much. and i bought like 3 pets for gold and one pet for plat (for worrier) and i dont want to spend the sane amount for my mage so make pets stashable please

also make the future vanitys stashable too and for vanity dont have class requirements

thats all i want to say

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Vanities yes, but pets no and story tokens/haunlet tokens no as well. In my opinion anything that comes from daily quests or daily rewards should not be stashable. Otherwise folks start making toon armies just to accumulate these items. Folks will make 20 extra toons just to have a better chance at getting these pets, and then they will transfer all the pets to their main. Each character should progress on his own. Extra characters should be made because you want to play with a different class or level character, not to add to your power as a collective. There should be no advantage to having extra toons. We have been down that road in PL and see where it leads.

dtandel10
12-11-2012, 03:43 PM
how are pets daily? ( only horton is)

look ok i dont play 6-8 hrs a day like u guys and getting pets for each charter is like having no money in the bank

make atleast plat pets stashable

Shonex
12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Make potions stashable!I have seen that option in SL,PL not sure about DL...but make them stashable :D

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Make potions stashable!I have seen that option in SL,PL not sure about DL...but make them stashable :D

They said they will never make them stashable.. :(

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 04:14 PM
how are pets daily? ( only horton is)

look ok i dont play 6-8 hrs a day like u guys and getting pets for each charter is like having no money in the bank

make atleast plat pets stashable

There are daily quests for a few of the pets. Chase, Rocky, Cinder and a few others.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 04:15 PM
There are daily quests for a few of the pets. Chase, Rocky, Cinder and a few others.

Some pets can also be acquired from the 5th day blessing.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Some pets can also be acquired from the 5th day blessing.

Yes, with what, 0.001% chance to get one? :p

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Yes, with what, 0.001% chance to get one? :p

Exactly. Some fool will make a hundred toons just to exploit that tiny chance. If the chance is 0.001%, then it should be that low rate for everyone.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Exactly. Some fool will make a hundred toons just to exploit that tiny chance. If the chance is 0.001%, then it should be that low rate for everyone.

Wait, 1 toon = 1 daily reward? So if someone makes 200 toons, that means he gets 200 daily rewards? o.O

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Wait, 1 toon = 1 daily reward? So if someone makes 200 toons, that means he gets 200 daily rewards? o.O

Yes indeed. So in my opinion, nothing obtained from daily rewards should be stashable or tradeable. Otherwise this will be exploited. That goes for pets, elixirs and potions (and anything else they decide to give out from the daily rewards).

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes indeed. So in my opinion, nothing obtained from daily rewards should be stashable or tradeable. Otherwise this will be exploited. That goes for pets, elixirs and potions (and anything else they decide to give out from the daily rewards).

True.

Worship
12-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Why would you want to put your pet locked up in a chest? :(

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Why would you want to put your pet locked up in a chest? :(

Because it pooped on my brand new rug that I just bought from Witless Quimby's Rug Emporium and Small Engine Repair.

IF YOU NEED A RUG OR A MOWER FIX,
CALL WITLESS QUIMBY, QUICK, QUICK, QUICK!

EDIT: Dang it, now I got that jingle stuck in my head. -_-

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

catrinas
12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Make them stashable

dtandel10
12-11-2012, 05:35 PM
i dont think people will make 100 toons for pets like chase, rocky etc.
1: there hard to get
2:they are just not good enough that people will want to trade it

and y would some1 make 100 toons for low stat pets i mean u would rather buy pets like malison, flap jack etc... than make 100 toons for 1200 plats

yeai agree horton is a problem but they can exclude him and keep him "not stashablee"

The-Sandman
12-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Cant make pets stashable cause people would put a high level pet with low lvl char :(

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Cant make pets stashable cause people would put a high level pet with low lvl char :(

Why sad face for this reason? :p

dtandel10
12-11-2012, 06:54 PM
good point almost forgot about the lvl and damage for pets lol oh well who cares jus gonna get used to it then

Duflie
12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Maybe they should make it so that when you stash a pet and take it out on another char. the pet should be reverted back to lvl 1

nenjih
12-11-2012, 09:29 PM

But a 5th day day reward pet comes in egg form! Which can still be traded, stashed, sold on CS ... OP wants to stash/share pets that have been hatched/bought with plat

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 09:30 PM
But a 5th day day reward pet comes in egg form! Which can still be traded, stashed, sold on CS ... OP wants to stash/share pets that have been hatched/bought with plat

Which is not possible. :/

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Which is not possible. :/

You sure?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Kenoon
12-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I think it would be nice if the plat purchased pets are able to be stashed or account unlocked and allow our other toons to play.
I bought flip jack, ribbit and malison using plats. Topped up 150 plats plus some free apps plats.
If i wanna play rogue and mage that would cost a bomb.
Already unlocked a character slot which cost me 12 plats also..

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:59 AM
You sure?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

I am 100% sure. Did you ever managed to trade/stash a pet bought with plats or a hatched pet?

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 09:41 AM
I am 100% sure. Did you ever managed to trade/stash a pet bought with plats or a hatched pet?

Apparently, I need to add my note about sarcasm back to my tapatalk sig.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Apparently, I need to add my note about sarcasm back to my tapatalk sig.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Well, I thought you would talk seriously sometimes.

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Well, I thought you would talk seriously sometimes.

Seriously? Really? Me?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Seriously? Really? Me?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.