PDA

View Full Version : Need help for haunted title.

Dreamyxav
12-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi, everybody! I'm wondering if there's any team out there that can help me with hauntlet in 90secs?

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 03:07 PM
We put together a team yesterday that got it done in 103 seconds, and that was the lowest we were able to get. But one of our mages only had around 90 dmg, so I think that was our weak link. I think ideal for this would be a team of all mages and rogues, with everyone having 120+ dps. No need to really have a tank in hauntlet.

I have a mage with 140 dps, so if you can find 2 others, we can give it a try.

LwMark
12-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Im a bear an want the title, anyone k.ow any tips i could use? I guess jist find a full group of rouges?

Dreamyxav
12-11-2012, 03:32 PM
We put together a team yesterday that got it done in 103 seconds, and that was the lowest we were able to get. But one of our mages only had around 90 dmg, so I think that was our weak link. I think ideal for this would be a team of all mages and rogues, with everyone having 120+ dps. No need to really have a tank in hauntlet.

I have a mage with 140 dps, so if you can find 2 others, we can give it a try.

I guess we could give it a try. What's your in game name?

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Im a bear an want the title, anyone k.ow any tips i could use? I guess jist find a full group of rouges?

Yeah, or mages. More than one warrior isn't going to do it in haunlet. Need to kill the mobs quick.

Ephesius
12-11-2012, 03:59 PM
No energerizic, being a beta player or if some might call a ( Founder ) of arcane legends I can say that you need a warrior, or you might die a few times meaning you will have to reset to the start line. Oh and a warrior will actually help alot in getting it in under 90s if you really reallly think about it

Worship
12-11-2012, 04:00 PM
All I have to say:

Good luck.. haha

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:06 PM
No energerizic, being a beta player or if some might call a ( Founder ) of arcane legends I can say that you need a warrior, or you might die a few times meaning you will have to reset to the start line. Oh and a warrior will actually help alot in getting it in under 90s if you really reallly think about it

Lawl. Dude, we're all founders here.

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 04:19 PM

Same as my forum name. I'll be online in about an hour.

Ephesius
12-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Only those who have founders piece or founders set will be true founders, in my opinion, which is a very pro opinion and most accurate opinion when it comes to "pve"

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Only those who have founders piece or founders set will be true founders, in my opinion, which is a very ridiculous opinion and most dumb opinion.

Fixed for you. No problem.

Ephesius
12-11-2012, 04:24 PM
energerzic your not going to ask for my help? very well I could have gotten you that title and a spot on the lb but since your not interested have fun getting that almost impossible title

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 04:27 PM
energerzic your not going to ask for my help? very well I couldn't have made you get it anyways. Have fun getting that title, its pretty easy and I dont even know what PvE is, so i can't help

Fixed for you, again. No problem.

ProSophist
12-11-2012, 04:29 PM
You don't need a Warrior to finish under 90 seconds.

Bless
12-11-2012, 04:36 PM

Same as my forum name. I'll be online in about an hour. can i come with my war?

Ephesius
12-11-2012, 05:09 PM
I read post wrong enrrgizeric isnt asking for help dream is,.Dream why dont you ask for my help I can get that time solo as well as in a group

@Astro you have 48 posts a day i thought you couldnt post that much per day now i will respond to every new thread that comes up

Energizeric
12-11-2012, 05:14 PM
I read post wrong enrrgizeric isnt asking for help dream is,.Dream why dont you ask for my help I can get that time solo as well as in a group

@Astro you have 48 posts a day i thought you couldnt post that much per day now i will respond to every new thread that comes up

I need help with it too, although you are correct that I was not the one who was asking. You say you can do it solo? I find that hard to believe, but would love to be a witness of that. I'll tag along and if you do indeed do it, I will be the first to post here saying so. I'll even help out as doing 90 seconds with any less than 4 players certainly seems like a big accomplishment.

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Yeah, or mages. More than one warrior isn't going to do it in haunlet. Need to kill the mobs quick.

Lies. We did it twice with two warriors, and once with three.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:03 PM

Lmfao

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:04 PM
I can get that time solo as well as in a group

That's your 425th lie.

Chanyu96
12-11-2012, 06:46 PM
good luck pplz lol i got mine few days ago with 3 rogue

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Fixed.

I like your sense of humour. :3