PDA

View Full Version : The Legends

Smart
12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone i am posting this to get your opinions on the legends games, so what do you think about all of them witch is you favorite what can be improved and what do you hope for in the future i would love to hear what you think :encouragement:

MaceG
12-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I think they are simply.......the best

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Me too.. They just are.

Tilax
12-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Ditto!

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Wait, I don't get this thread. No offence, I just don't.

Pwnman
12-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Ever one is going to say the like them because this is in the STS forums.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:20 PM

What?

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 06:27 PM
PL - indifferent, I don't play it

DL - same as above

AL - so far, so good, but the inclusion of rifles in it has me fearing that STS is treating this as Pl 2

SL - Don't even get me started on how SL has gotten the short end of the stick and practically ignored, or how the plat sales were just used to fund the building of AL and not to make SL better.

Wrong.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
PL - indifferent, I don't play it

DL - same as above

AL - so far, so good, but the inclusion of rifles in it has me fearing that STS is treating this as Pl 2

SL - Don't even get me started on how SL has gotten the short end of the stick and practically ignored, or how the plat sales were just used to fund the building of AL and not to make SL better.

Wrong.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Gawd I couldn't say it better myself. Your words on the different games are just truly true and well said. Glad to see someone that knows how it really is. AL turns into a new style of PL, like you said. Maybe they should just go pole pole (means slower) with these rifles, hence their not AL style.

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Gawd I couldn't say it better myself. Your words on the different games are just truly true and well said. Glad to see someone that knows how it really is. AL turns into a new style of PL, like you said. Maybe they should just go pole pole (means slower) with these rifles, hence their not AL style.

The saving grace so far with them is that they are only going to be plat weapons. Hopefully, they will not try to add other stiff that don't quite fit with the setting.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

DontNerfMeBro
12-11-2012, 07:42 PM
PL: Played the hell out of it. Got bored.
SL: Same as PL. Nothing ground breaking. Different genre.
DL: Pathetic. STS should be ashamed. Tried to do something different by doing something that's been done a million times..
AL: Same as SL and PL. kinda worrisome how similar they are. oh. you get pets.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
PL: Played the hell out of it. Got bored.
SL: Same as PL. Nothing ground breaking. Different genre.
DL: Pathetic. STS should be ashamed. Tried to do something different by doing something that's been done a million times..
AL: Same as SL and PL. kinda worrisome how similar they are. oh. you get pets.

Ah, always negative. :)

Fao
12-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Why the negativity? Has no one ever told you if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all?

I like turtles! :D

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Why the negativity? Has no one ever told you if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all?

Lol, me too!

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 09:15 PM

Oh, I don't know, his isn't much different than mine. Allow the man to speak his opinion. Just because it doesn't mesh with yours is no reason to complain about it.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

DontNerfMeBro
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM

I am a bit of a cynic but I believe the community largely responsible for a game's evolution. Sometime's a game never changes even from the loudest of player criticism; it's guaranteed not to without it. I DO have several threads posted that are only praising as well!

I can be negative and you're always a good sport about it. ;D

iRusher
12-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Me too.. They just are.

I've trie multiple MMO's and sts make the best ever

xcainnblecterx
12-12-2012, 12:17 AM
I say they should be recognized as actual mmos instead of a "app". Id rather play these then WoW, because i can pull my phone out and play any legends game when i have time + it has the basic and a little ground breaking play a full fledged pc one would have. Yet the legends games only get reconized as a typical phone.game

CriticalCyr
12-12-2012, 12:45 AM
They're a bunch of MMORPG cross-platform games that I've wasted more than my fair share of time to play. If I hadn't ever heard of STS's games, I'd probably be in a better place, with a bigger bank account. Oh well, back to the elite maps.

Jblazer
12-12-2012, 01:03 AM
PL:Decent,all depends on your style.
SL:Was good but is being neglected.
DL:Idk where to go wit this.Just not fun.
AL:Pretty good.Being payed to much attention to rather then SL.

DontNerfMeBro
12-12-2012, 04:51 AM
I say they should be recognized as actual mmos instead of a "app". Id rather play these then WoW, because i can pull my phone out and play any legends game when i have time + it has the basic and a little ground breaking play a full fledged pc one would have. Yet the legends games only get reconized as a typical phone.game

whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves. you can't compare this to any modern pc mmorpg. Simply comparing playable area shows shows you what a speck of dust this game is. I'll let them phrase character complexity speak for itself for that matter.

STS gets plenty of credit. As much as it deserves.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:56 AM
I've trie multiple MMO's and sts make the best ever

True, they're addictive!

ArtofWar
12-12-2012, 07:30 AM
SL: Good game but it needs more attention
PL: I don't play it that much but it is a good game :3
DL: Boo
AL: Not addicting but cool :3

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 07:39 AM
SL: Good game but it needs more attention
PL: I don't play it that much but it is a good game :3
DL: Boo
AL: Not addicting but cool :3

True, I don't find Arcane Legends addictive at all. Star Legends is, but Arcane Legends just looks like a random game on the Stores. Well, at the moment.