PDA

View Full Version : Time Shift - Freeze Time

Fefferi
12-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Soo I have the skill Time Shift and i also unlocked Freeze Time. It says that Freeze Time will root affected targets instead of snaring them but since.. today or yesterday it doesnt root them anymore, only a very few times it does. For example in the Hauntlet it doesnt and most of the time it doesnt root the enemies in the Tombs also :distrust:

Is that normal? Cause I don't think so.. does anyone else have that problem too? :s

primaeva
12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
It has to be charged. I honestly think that's what's causing the problem, because even elite mobs can be rooted. (not bosses.)

Fefferi
12-12-2012, 02:02 AM
Hm kay, I actually charge every skill before using it but maybe I didn't stay on the button long enough who knows.. :s I'll give it another try, thanks ;)

ShadowGunX
12-12-2012, 04:33 AM
root means to stop enemy from moving bt can still hit u if u r in their atck range.

Fefferi
12-12-2012, 05:08 AM
I know that it's possible that they attack but the problem is that they still keep moving :/ ..and i don't know why >o< I didn't unlock the skill for nothing... :( I liked the idea of the enemies not running after me after I use that skill... D:

sirtibby
12-12-2012, 10:04 AM
I have found that enemies that are inside the circle when you pop time shift are rooted but new enemies (such as skeletons summoned by enemy sorcerors) are not. If they spawn inside circle they may move around.

edit: although I think they may not be able to pass the boundary of the circle. I've noticed that the circle stops mobs from outside entering it, I've used it to slow down pursuit.

Montanabro
12-18-2012, 09:09 PM
I have found that enemies that are inside the circle when you pop time shift are rooted but new enemies (such as skeletons summoned by enemy sorcerors) are not. If they spawn inside circle they may move around.

edit: although I think they may not be able to pass the boundary of the circle. I've noticed that the circle stops mobs from outside entering it, I've used it to slow down pursuit.

Unless things have changed in the last two weeks, I recall that enemies that walk into the area are indeed rooted once they've gone a few steps into the area.