PDA

View Full Version : New skills and classes

cookiez
12-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Hey chicken, noodle, flacs, and anyone else who is a pro pvper and good at making guides! So as you all know the two new classes are coming out and 2 new skills for each class! I'm sure you'd earn a couple Thanks and maybe a sticky to make a awesome guide to these new features as well as making many people (including myself) very happy!!!

Chickenrunnn
12-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Hey chicken, noodle, flacs, and anyone else who is a pro pvper and good at making guides! So as you all know the two new classes are coming out and 2 new skills for each class! I'm sure you'd earn a couple Thanks and maybe a sticky to make a awesome guide to these new features as well as making many people (including myself) very happy!!!

I will see if I have the time : I'm EXTREMLY busy those days..

I'll see if I can be doing anything about new class, new points, new gear etc... :/

I'll do my best when I've time :( cya :)

MightyMicah
12-11-2012, 05:44 PM
I may the biggest dang noob you ever did see, but I'm bout to be all over these new classes ;)

If I'm successful, I will most assuredly make a guide. :)

Gaunab
12-11-2012, 05:57 PM
I think it would be a good idea to wait until the classes are actually released.

I hope they suck, so I won't have to spend too much plat lvling new toons and PvP won't become even more messy and unbalanced. :)

Rawrimafish
12-11-2012, 06:06 PM
im makingme a rhino, whatver i find out, ill tell you chicken :) and anyone else who asks

Jugernugetx
12-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Im makin a rhino :p

XghostzX
12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
I have a feeling that PvP will be incredibly unbalanced now.

cookiez
12-11-2012, 06:41 PM
I have a feeling that PvP will be incredibly unbalanced now.

Ikr, it's always been, birds kill bears kill mages kill birds kill bears kill mages, etc... Now what will it be

aniybo
12-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Ikr, it's always been, birds kill bears kill mages kill birds kill bears kill mages, etc... Now what will it be

I REMMEBER UR L56 BIRD
U kinda said you would help me in pvp and kinda ended up farming me when i was noob :D

cookiez
12-11-2012, 07:11 PM
I helped you, you said I sucked, then I farmed you*.*

MightyMicah
12-11-2012, 09:12 PM

Generally there are stuff like support classes. A little bit of everything. Often the "monks" are those classes. You know, dealing in buffs and such. I don't know though. We've got a "pally" and "ranger" on our hands so who knows...

Noodleleg
12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Lol, time to analyze skills and waste some plat >.>!