PDA

View Full Version : Hellurr Luvs :)

Lady_Pebbles
12-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I've been going through the forums, reading up on basicly everything again and I found myself reminiscing on the old days and noticing how large this community grew. Smh, its gotten crazy as usual but its like the community as a unit tends to have its usual PMS cycles once a month or so & we got used to it lol.

I miss everyone though. Not that anyone cares (lol) but I haven't been all that active the last month due to taking up CNA classes but I got on whenever I could. Now, Im just waiting to take the state exam next month to be certified so I can start working & go back to school at the same time to become an RN. During the last month though, I noticed a lot of changes rapidly coming and going both in the games and in the forum community too.

Im just curious, how has everyone been and what have yall been up to? What happened to everyone? lol I mean I know some ppl where banned, others quit, guilds rise and fall as always but usually keep in touch or disappear lol.

Idk I just miss everyone and hope yall keep in touch. :-)

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:24 PM
I do care. :3
Nice post. <3

iRusher
12-11-2012, 06:34 PM
THREEEEEN!

Hellur Mai frend. ai r teh guna pok yu

Aracnus
12-11-2012, 06:39 PM
We were throwing a party, Sam forgot to inv. you, lol. JK ;)

Threnny, i've seen you a bit on SL. I need to get the chance to CTF / PvP you on DL though (Hit me up!)

ArtofWar
12-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey Thren ._.

Lady_Pebbles
12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
@Astro: Thankies.

@iRusher: *poke poke poke poke poke* x infinity = I win. Lol

@Aracnus: Hit me up on DL so we can PvP it up. ;-)

@ArtOfWar: Hellurr thurr.

Cascade
12-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Imagine how us from the beginning of PL feel.

MightyMicah
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I've never really gotten to know you, Pebbles! Hello :D

Lady_Pebbles
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I've been around since back then too. Just didn't post on the forums. I stalked the info about PL before released at the time & stalked the site lol. Wasn't until a yr after the game was released that I created this account in game cuz when I first downloaded it, I didn't like it, then I hit up Blackstar and couldn't be active for a while so I stopped playing both (even tho at the time i still didn't like pl, I played it for a bit.. a week... turned lvl19 & said pfft lol). Until sometime afterwards when Blackstar became SL (it became my fav at the time) & sometime after I registered on these forums. :)

@Mitch: Hellurr luv x)

iRusher
12-11-2012, 10:07 PM
@Astro: Thankies.

@iRusher: *poke poke poke poke poke* x infinity = I win. Lol

@Aracnus: Hit me up on DL so we can PvP it up. ;-)

@ArtOfWar: Hellurr thurr.

NUUUUUUU! I shall avenge thy pokage

gison
12-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Thren :3

Jblazer
12-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Pebbles you played PL from the
beginning?Same here!Just was too
lazy to make a forum acc.Oh and
sorry about spacing with my sentences
and stuff.Mobile App -_-

Rawrimafish
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM
i joined 3/3/11

Lady_Pebbles
12-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Hellurr Gison. Omg I was just on SL. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! Lmao I was in PvP and these group of guys called me a "rusher" (they don't exist rofl) yet they gang up on me & leave the match to regen hp and reenter the map. LMMFAO!!!

I swear these kids are hilarious!!! Oh lawd Imma have an asthma attack from laughing so hard.. need my asthmatic bong (aka the nebulizer)... lmao

gison
12-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Hellurr Gison. Omg I was just on SL. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! Lmao I was in PvP and these group of guys called me a "rusher" (they don't exist rofl) yet they gang up on me & leave the match to regen hp and reenter the map. LMMFAO!!!

I swear these kids are hilarious!!! Oh lawd Imma have an asthma attack from laughing so hard.. need my asthmatic bong (aka the nebulizer)... lmao

Lmao, that's why I like ffa :p seeing kids rage is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Well hello! Grrrr.

Mrsberry
12-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Hey threnny <3 *spanks*
Miss you and our crazy talks. Very impressed with how your doing in school grats. I couldnt sit through a class or study to save my life.
Things are good here few trolls here and there. There getting rid of ambassador programs sad but I think its about time.
Miss you <3

Lady_Pebbles
12-12-2012, 11:02 AM
@Astro: Well hellurr thurr again. O.o

@MrsB: <333333 Miss you too. I completed the course already and waiting for January so I can get the paper work vial the mail, with info to go to the State Exam for the certification.

AL has a nasty bug that FCs and DCs and freezes on my phone so I be in DL and SL most of the time PvPing it up as usual but I be on AL when I can via my tab too.

Miss ya swewty! Text me anytime.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
@Astro: Well hellurr thurr again. O.o

@MrsB: <333333 Miss you too. I completed the course already and waiting for January so I can get the paper work vial the mail, with info to go to the State Exam for the certification.

AL has a nasty bug that FCs and DCs and freezes on my phone so I be in DL and SL most of the time PvPing it up as usual but I be on AL when I can via my tab too.

Miss ya swewty! Text me anytime.

XD soz :3