PDA

View Full Version : can n e 1 answer question?

darthdlo
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I won a green set, the heraldic set, for my 5 day award, does n e 1 know or heard something about those sets possibly being turned into vanity because they look kinda kool but r pointless to wear except for looks.

ProSophist
12-11-2012, 06:42 PM
There has been speculation that the Founder's/Arcane set might eventually be vanities. Pure speculation. No confirmation.

As far the green set you are talking about, which is presumably the Heraldic set, nobody has mentioned anything about them.

Astrocat
12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
There has been speculation that the Founder's/Arcane set might eventually be vanities. Pure speculation. No confirmation.

As far the green set you are talking about, which is presumably the Heraldic set, nobody has mentioned anything about them.

Answer ^^^

Suentous PO
12-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Lol at- "answer^^^"

Deathpunch
12-11-2012, 07:12 PM
I refuse to answer based on the fact that the OP refuses to utilize his/her keyboard to the fullest.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

ShadowGunX
12-12-2012, 02:12 AM
u nvr kno. wait for da big update ;-)

Exion
12-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Lol Deathpunch.. thats why i have the person above me on ignore :)

DontNerfMeBro
12-12-2012, 05:18 AM
I refuse to answer based on the fact that the OP refuses to utilize his/her keyboard to the fullest.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

You should put philanthropist in your signature Death. Probably should get free plat too.

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 11:33 AM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

And I refuse not point out that your not utilizing your keyboard to the fullest either. You typed "OP" which is supposed to be "original post". Some people as myself that never heard of "OP" in the forumd might think that OP means over powered which makes no sense. I suggest everyone start typing out full words instead of abbteivations for them like I do. Its one step to becoming pro

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 11:51 AM
And I refuse not point out that your not utilizing your keyboard to the fullest either. You typed "OP" which is supposed to be "original post". Some people as myself that never heard of "OP" in the forumd might think that OP means over powered which makes no sense. I suggest everyone start typing out full words instead of abbteivations for them like I do. Its one step to becoming pro

Before you start correcting anyone you should try to clean up your spelling and punctuation. Pro? Ha! Don't make me laugh, kid.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:03 PM

Trololol!

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Before you start correcting anyone you should try to clean up your spelling and punctuation. Pro? Ha! Don't make me laugh, kid.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

+1000. I wish I had my thanks, so I could thank this 5 times.

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Btw where is the thanks button, oh wait you have to be in pc to thank, I have over 30 like a pro should.
@darthdio Yes these sets will be turned into vanity, aswell as being untradeable to answer your question unlike someone who didnt want to because of your spelling

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:51 PM
I have over 30 like a pro should

Lawl.

Yes these sets will be turned into vanity

Hum, you don't have a single clue about that, no one knows. And no, not even you, sorry.

aswell as being untradeable

You sure?

Like all items in Arcane Legends, they will be tradeable and we imagine there will be a pretty big secondary market for these items on the Consignment Shop.

Sorry, you lost, Ephesius.

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Btw where is the thanks button, oh wait you have to be in pc to thank, I have over 30 like a pro should.

Uh, no you don't.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Lawl.

Hum, you don't have a single clue about that, no one knows. And no, not even you, sorry.

You sure?

Sorry, you lost, Ephesius.

Last I got on pc, I had 30 thanked posts, and founders will be vanity because I said so, and what I say is usasually spot on

for ex. Pocket legends patch will be tomorrow thursday 2012. That should prove my point when it happens tomorrow, I can give a specific "the exact" time the update would happen but im sure the devs do not want me to. But just as a reminder I'm always 100% accurate when I say something is going to happen

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Last I got on pc, I had 30 thanked posts...

WOW! Thirty whole post thanks?! Wow! Color me impressed!

This, combined with your pro status in AL PvP, must have the ladies just beating your door down.

-_-

/sarcasm

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Last I got on pc, I had 30 thanked posts, and founders will be vanity because I said so, and what I say is usasually spot on

for ex. Pocket legends patch will be tomorrow thursday 2012. That should prove my point when it happens tomorrow, I can give a specific "the exact" time the update would happen but im sure the devs do not want me to. But just as a reminder I'm always 100% accurate when I say something is going to happen

30 thanked posts? But... but.. it says '' Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts '' and i'm sure they come from people that you made laugh too much with your ridiculous posts like this one! ;)