PDA

View Full Version : For the upcoming update;

Lynbell
12-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Id like to suggest a free reset on the reputation.

You could choose whether you'll reset yours or not, and as when you clicked the reset button all of your kills and deaths would gone down to 0. Just like the reset on stats from the previous update.

This might be great for ppl that has a draby record.

A day for this add up, how's that?

Let me know your thoughts through comments. thanks

Traebeles99
12-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Ummm I think u just want this just because ur stats suck. I dont need to reset them idk about others but just saying wat i think u want it for. :)

Lynbell
12-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Ummm I think u just want this just because ur stats suck. I dont need to reset them idk about others but just saying wat i think u want it for. :)

7k kills, 22deaths so far. 5 of the deaths were from the monsters i fought and the rest is when i got dced. how's yours? and by the way, im rouge. Quit blathering blatherskite. And i said something "whether" up in the thread ddnt i, oh, because i remember putting it in there.

Lowlyspy
12-11-2012, 11:22 PM
I disagree. Although it would be nice, there's not really a reason to do free respecs seeing as how they didn't make a mistake, they're just adding new content. If it were something like when they screwed up all the armor values, i'd agree but in this case, nah.

Edit: Oh i thought it said respec, not reset, darn tricky orange text.

Well, isn't that what the delete character button is for?