PDA

View Full Version : Morgana Quest: still cant complete!

Patricks
12-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Hi. I have not been able to finish the Morgana quest since beta. Here is the problem:

During beta, the morgana quest was bugged and people could not finish the quest. At that time, i thought i would try dropping the quest and then pick it up again to see if it would solve the problem. However, after dropping the quest, i found that there was no way for me to retrieve the quest again. Now quest hint keeps telling me to find the spirit of Morgana. Morgana wont appear unless i have the Morgana quest, so it is a catch22.

Please fix this. Its been bugging me for a while now and ive just been waiting patiently thinking the problem will resolve itself with subsequent updates. It hasnt and now a new lvl cap with new maps will be released still without a fix! Small potatoes but still...

Thank you. :)

iacito
12-12-2012, 12:21 AM
You just have to defeat her at Rooks' Hideout and then her ghost will appear and you will be able to complete her quest.

Patricks
12-12-2012, 03:03 AM
You just have to defeat her at Rooks' Hideout and then her ghost will appear and you will be able to complete her quest.

As i said in my original post, Morgana wont appear unless you have the Morgana quest.

The quest is still given by Cyril in the Gold Mine right? Cuz i finished the quest where i need to defeat Cyril, and from Cyrils ghost i picked up the quest for Morgana. Then i dropped the quest for Morgana figuring i can pick up the quest again later but i cant. No Morgana quest means she wont appear, so i cant as you say, just defeat her at Rooks Hideout.

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Try running the map with someone else who has the Morgana quest. She should pop up for you.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Patricks
12-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Try running the map with someone else who has the Morgana quest. She should pop up for you.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Tried and she does appear this way, but i need the Morgana quest to complete it. I cant get the Morgana quest. :(

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
http://www.icanhazgeekpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wait-ill-fix-it.jpg

Patricks
12-23-2012, 06:35 PM

DataPunk
12-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Did you try asking support if they can activate it for you? Dunno, just thinking out loud.