PDA

View Full Version : Pet Party-Become a packmaster

Limsi
12-12-2012, 05:19 AM
The idea of being able to being out 2-3 pets simultaneously gives me excitement. Just imagine being able to utilize the potentials and passive skills of your Blight, Flap Jack, and Ribbit while battling out against the series of undead horde. Though it may require added work and pressure to the devs I'm hoping they would be able to consider this sometime when the game becomes stable enough. I do love the idea of pets adding up to your combos and earn the title "Packmaster"!

Comments?

Mrsberry
12-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Sorry im lagging.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:48 AM
I don't fully get it?

Lowlyspy
12-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Nice idea, could be a passive skill. Though like Berry said, it would cause more lag. If they could work out the lag issue, i wouldn't mind havin more pets :3

Mrsberry
12-12-2012, 05:52 AM
I don't fully get it?
Basically he want to be able to run with 3 pets summoned at once.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Basically he want to be able to run with 3 pets summoned at once.

Oh I see. Well I can tell that this would be pretty funny, but not sure we'll ever see this in game.

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 07:38 AM
How about instead of having multiple pets at once, we breed two pets together so they produce a new pet with the abilities of both parents?

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 07:51 AM
How about instead of having multiple pets at once, we breed two pets together so they produce a new pet with the abilities of both parents?

Pretty nice idea. Btw, you can edit your sig now! :p

Fefferi
12-12-2012, 08:19 AM
oh yeah pet breeding :D
that would be awesome xD
but I don't really think that's it's neccessary to run around with 3 or even more summoned pets.. :s even tho it would prolly look cool and stuff but.. ye.. :D
and it's prolly just me saying that there is no need for this because I don't have expensive and legendary and whatever pets just some simple ones :'D

ShadowGunX
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
one pet is eating my brain. i dnt wanna more 2pets. m very very poor even to feed 1 nd u need 3?!??!? lol

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Btw, you can edit your sig now! :p

I know. And I was waiting for you to say something to me, too, hehe. :)

This sig put 2k plat in my pocket, though, so I kind of have a sentimental attachment to it, lol. :p

I'll change it the day the update comes out. :D

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 01:00 PM

This sig put 2k plat in my pocket, though, so I kind of have a sentimental attachment to it, lol. :p

Aww. I'm happy you won! At least, we can see you're happy with them. *stares at the 2k plat...*

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 01:02 PM
one pet is eating my brain. i dnt wanna more 2pets. m very very poor even to feed 1 nd u need 3?!??!? lol

Yeah, the gold drain on keeping pets fed is rough. That's why I stopped feeding them and when my pet becomes unhappy, I just swap to a different one. I'm not running elites too much yet, so most of the time it doesn't matter which pet I have out.

Bless
12-12-2012, 01:08 PM
How about instead of having multiple pets at once, we breed two pets together so they produce a new pet with the abilities of both parents? pokeman!

Aww. I'm happy you won! At least, we can see you're happy with them. *stares at the 2k plat...drools* cha ching

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 01:09 PM
pokeman!

cha ching

*Pro* wait, pro? I can't be, Ephe is.. :(

Tilax
12-12-2012, 02:17 PM
haha wizard is ready for the next update....

Cashews
12-12-2012, 02:49 PM
I'd be running around with three of those hilarious goats.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:15 PM
I'd be running around with three of those hilarious goats.

Lol, thanks for the laugh. xD