PDA

View Full Version : X6tence Team is on the hunt

Peuzilo
12-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Hi there,

X6tence Team is an end game guild that into the new update aspires to have people boasting max achievement points, record times and of course, leaderboard placements.

Its worth making it clear from the start, that players of all types are welcome at this time.

The plan at this time is that players, once level 20, can apply to become part of the elite group of players. These would be the players that would group up together and get those coveted leaderboard placements.

A few of the current guild members, including the GM and myself come from a background of hardcore raiding guilds in WoW and other mmorpg games so we are experienced in mmo games and the kind of environment these hardcore guilds have.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game (Peuzilo) and I will add some more information to this thread later on.

Peuzilo
12-18-2012, 05:39 PM
So its been a few days and some things have changed so its best I update this before I forget ;)

We have ditched plans to take applications at 20 and taking applications NOW. You do not need to apply by responding to this thread, you can do so in game by messaging me (Peuzilo/Pezilo) or Derrida or Kanibalin. If we are not online at the time, feel free to send friend request or just respond here.

Mainly we are looking for mages but all classes are still welcome.

If you are a social person, who understands their class well, uses common sense, wants to achieve things, play with a great set of people and is generally an awesome player, we look forward to hearing from you.