PDA

View Full Version : Imbalanced game

smartfox
12-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Hi develop team,
I'm playing MAGE now.
Do you realize that now there is a Very unbalanced build between 3 classes?.
- There is a very little lv16 Rogue, why? because they are too WEAK compare to the two other classes
- Mage is stronger than Rogue but much more weaker than Warrior, I think the armor skill should last longer, so mage can survive longer. And it's a MAGE, how come its HP buff is even weaker than Warrior's hp Buff? (Well maybe it's equal, but It's a mage, plzzz)
- Warrior is SO IMBALANCED now, its hp and defend is superb, has the similar damage with mage, has jumping skill that just a little slower than rogue, its hp buff is superb. Its damage skills is also very nice.

That's the reason why there is so many WARRIOR now in game, and look at ELITE Class, almost of them is WARRIOR, Some MAGE, and there is very little Rogue (that what I saw in my Guild). Now maybe that isn't a problem, but when you release PvP, that can be a huge problem. Have an IMBALANCED build of one class compare to others is never a good thing for a game.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Another one of these threads. Please try to know what you're talking about, before posting these. There is 3 classes, and you get to choose for 1, at the start. Play fully each of them, then maybe you can say all this. 3 different classes, means, 3 different builds, stats, and skills. Each one of them, has their own stats. Example, warrior has great HP, but bad damage and dodge. Rogue has very good damage, and sorcerer too. Don't come to say that warriors are overpowered again. And, that being said, the developers already said, that they still didn't finish the balance for classes, hence PvP is coming soon, Developers are still working on it. If you think one these classes are too good and too powerful, then take it and enjoy it, instead of these. This thread, is like the 10th for the exact same words. Anyways, I suggest you to wait a little bit, be patient, and enjoy the game how it is, for the moment.

DataPunk
12-12-2012, 08:24 AM
And another rant that stays open while constructive threads gets closed.

Rare
12-12-2012, 08:42 AM
I am a Rogue and I have no clue what you are talking about. But by all means, make Rogues stronger. Fine with me.

Rare
12-12-2012, 08:42 AM

Well... in fairness, its only been an hour. And daily business is just picking up.

Justg
12-12-2012, 08:46 AM

Gotta agree.. so much drama lately.