PDA

View Full Version : Founders, what will happen?

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Ok, i'm sure most of you are wondering too, so i'd love have a word from Developers, even if it's to say ''we don't know yet'' instead of us keeping asking with no replies. What would be awesome for us to know before the update goes live, is a thread that says exactly everything about the current founders. The example below, would be just perfect if they answered it. (I know there is threads for similar things, but, they get no answers, and i'd like to have these answered fully in a thread, so everyone can know what will happen). :)

All founders equipment names from level 1 to 16:

Sorcerer:

Rogue:

Warrior:

Will they be tradable after update?

Will they all (if some of them, then which ones?) turn into vanity?

Thanks, even if you guys don't know yet, any answer would be much appreciated. :)

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 09:33 AM
You know what would be cool is if you can equip any gear into the vanity slot, not just vanity items. That way players will never wonder if something being discontinued will turn into a vanity item, because it already is! It also saves the devs the hassle of having to convert those items, should they decide that's what they want to do.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:37 AM
You know what would be cool is if you can equip any gear into the vanity slot, not just vanity items. That way players will never wonder if something being discontinued will turn into a vanity item, because it already is! It also saves the devs the hassle of having to convert those items, should they decide that's what they want to do.

Pretty easy to convert an item to vanity. Should take 1 or 2 clicks maybe.

Vanstone
12-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Warriors Founders is Cavalier.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Warriors Founders is Cavalier.

I know there's many more. Just don't know every details of which ones.

Vanstone
12-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Me either, I have Level 16 Cavalier Armour of Security and Level 16 Cavalier Helmet of Stability, but that's all the stuff I know.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Me either, I have Level 16 Cavalier Armour of Security and Level 16 Cavalier Helmet of Stability, but that's all the stuff I know.

I have level 16 holy warrior set. Not sure if it's founders or not.

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 09:49 AM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=78513

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Bless
12-12-2012, 09:52 AM
I would suggest sts this,

Make all founder non tradeable but stashable. Make an option to CRAFT the founder into vanity, those who dont wanna craft into vanity can use them for pvp or whatever. This way they can be for looks for the fashionistas AND for the pve/pvpers.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:54 AM
I would suggest sts this,

Make all founder non tradeable but stashable. Make an option to CRAFT the founder into vanity, those who dont wanna craft into vanity can use them for pvp or whatever. This way they can be for looks for the fashionistas AND for the pve/pvpers.

Interesting.

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=78513

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Great minds think alike! :)

All the best ideas come while eating tacos. Well, maybe not... but tacos still rule! :p

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Hmm, not sure if these will truly get answered. :/

Bashem
12-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Or like said be able to put any item in vanity slots. If a item is put in vanity slot any stats on it ( unless actual vanity item) wont actualy be added to stats. That way we can use what ever look we want without stats being a factor in the items and actual vanity items can have stats if they want.

Tree Dude
12-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I would not mind a few plat to convert an item to vanity. Would have to make it non-tradable though. When sets get discontinued simply allow for those items to be converted for free.

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Pretty easy to convert an item to vanity. Should take 1 or 2 clicks maybe.
Oh, I know it's not huge work, but it's still something. If you could spend ten minutes every season (not sure how frequent seasons will change in this game) on something for the life of the game or spend an hour right now and never have to touch it again, which would you choose?

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Oh, I know it's not huge work, but it's still something. If you could spend ten minutes every season (not sure how frequent seasons will change in this game) on something for the life of the game or spend an hour right now and never have to touch it again, which would you choose?

Neither. I would just look at player's suggestions, and keep the game alive and updated, as much as I could do.

Wizard_Mike
12-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Neither. I would just look at player's suggestions, and keep the game alive and updated, as much as I could do.
I meant in regards to manually converting discontinued items into vanity items each season or simply making all gear usable in the vanity slots.

Liquid Ice
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Whether they let you know now or not, the only effect that will happen is the price changes will occur now rather than later. The only advantage to knowing now is that it might open more people to buying from the platinum chests. But I believe they will be tradable afterward so I'm taking a gamble and stashing up on sets so that down the line, the prices will be tremendous and hopefully, it would have been a good investment. If not, oh well, I lose some cash that I don't really need at the moment.

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 11:06 AM
I have the mind of a dev, im pretty smart, and its obvious founders will get turned into vanity and be non tradeable. Don't have to put much thought in it to know that

Liquid Ice
12-12-2012, 11:10 AM
I have the mind of a dev, im pretty smart, and its obvious founders will get turned into vanity and be non tradeable. Don't have to put much thought in it to know that

I wouldn't say that's an obvious form of action. I would hope that to be a possibility, but it could be tradeable. It's all speculation now.

Bless
12-12-2012, 11:17 AM
be non tradeable. Don't have to put much thought in it to know that I cant believe it but im agreeing with outsoc for the first time. No point of founders if its tradeable, someone can join 2 years later and simply call them selves a founder by buying the equips LOL.

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Nevermind.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Nevermind.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Me likey. xD

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:08 PM

Explain, or forget your ''pro'' status.

Like all items in Arcane Legends, they will be tradeable and we imagine there will be a pretty big secondary market for these items on the Consignment Shop.

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Me likey. xD

Ah, yeah, I deleted my original comment. At best, it would have been an infraction.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Ah, yeah, I deleted my original comment. At best, it would have been an infraction.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Ow. Was it supposed to be for Ephe?

Bless
12-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Me likey. xD

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7 pm meh plox

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:32 PM
pm meh plox

Deathpunch or Astrocat? I guess Deathpunch. :p

Bless
12-12-2012, 12:34 PM
pm meh plox

Deathpunch or Astrocat? I guess Deathpunch. :p me like haring stoof.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:36 PM
me like haring stoof.

Rofl xD

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Explain, or forget your ''pro'' status.

Founders is an excepetion, a player from 2014 is not a founder therefore they shouldnt be able to obtain one. I'm sure you argree as well

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Founders is an excepetion, a player from 2014 is not a founder therefore they shouldnt be able to obtain one. I'm sure you argree as well

I don't. The quote from Sam proves that your wrong. I'm sorry, but you've lost your "pro" status. :(

Airikay
12-12-2012, 02:19 PM

Hmm...you sure? For some reason my body armor is Cavalier Armor of Security and my helmet is Crusader Helm of Stability. Both level 16. Is level 16 have 3 pieces for the head?

LwMark
12-12-2012, 02:24 PM

Hmm...you sure? For some reason my body armor is Cavalier Armor of Security and my helmet is Crusader Helm of Stability. Both level 16. Is level 16 have 3 pieces for the head?

Its of stability or of security which makes them founders gear, the other words are just for the levels.
So to do a quick search of all warrior founders type in security or stability.
Weapona have diffrent names like lethality and i forget the other.
Imo they should of never made plat gear tradeable in cs.

Rare
12-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Its of stability or of security which makes them founders gear, the other words are just for the levels.

Are you sure about that? I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure the warrior stuff is Crusader/Glorious/something else.

Archer is Betrayer/Fallen/Archer/Something else

Sorc is Illusionist/Ironsilk/Theurgist

Cashews
12-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Imo they should of never made plat gear tradeable in cs. I disagree completely. Just because I can't afford plat to buy founder chests shouldn't mean I can't have access to founders items. I've been here since the start of AL too.

Bless
12-12-2012, 02:42 PM

Are you sure about that? I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure the warrior stuff is Crusader/Glorious/something else.

Archer is Betrayer/Fallen/Archer/Something else

Sorc is Illusionist/Ironsilk/Theurgist war is crusader, glorius and holy warrior
Mage is elementalist, ironsilk?,illusion,theurgise

Smart
12-12-2012, 03:01 PM
thats a good question :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:12 PM
thats a good question :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Nice :banana:'s you got there! :p
Yes, Holy Warrior is ''Founders''. :)

LwMark
12-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Imo they should of never made plat gear tradeable in cs. I disagree completely. Just because I can't afford plat to buy founder chests shouldn't mean I can't have access to founders items. I've been here since the start of AL too.
Theres is free plat offers, i have not purchased ANY plat with money, all was with free offers an i have accumulated 150, so theres enough to biy some fold with plat an purchase out of cs instead of gambelin

And also about warrior gear, look at all the gear it either ends in stability or security, the begining of names is just for diff levels

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Theres is free plat offers, i have not purchased ANY plat with money, all was with free offers an i have accumulated 150, so theres enough to biy some fold with plat an purchase out of cs instead of gambelin

And also about warrior gear, look at all the gear it either ends in stability or security, the begining of names is just for diff levels

Holy Warrior Level 16 is founders too, I guess.

Cashews
12-12-2012, 03:22 PM

And also about warrior gear, look at all the gear it either ends in stability or security, the begining of names is just for diff levels you said they never should have made founders tradable on cs. trading plat for gold would have done me no good if that was the case.
Sure I could buy the 1k chests with it but the odds are I wouldn't have got anything and if I did it probably wouldn't be for my class and I would have no way to get rid of it other than sell it to the game for like 8gold when there are other people that need the exact item I have but can't get it.

LwMark
12-12-2012, 03:43 PM

And also about warrior gear, look at all the gear it either ends in stability or security, the begining of names is just for diff levels you said they never should have made founders tradable on cs. trading plat for gold would have done me no good if that was the case.
Sure I could buy the 1k chests with it but the odds are I wouldn't have got anything and if I did it probably wouldn't be for my class and I would have no way to get rid of it other than sell it to the game for like 8gold when there are other people that need the exact item I have but can't get it.

But it is tradeable.
Your odds of buyin the 1k packs are alot better then not buyin any packs, u could also just buy a couple plat packs instead.
Also it will be for you class, if u are wareior u get warrior if u r rofue u get rogue

Airikay
12-12-2012, 05:37 PM

110% sure you missed the point of my post.

phamtom
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
for warrior, glorius is not
crusader,holy,cavalier are founders

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 06:51 PM
for warrior, glorius is not
crusader,holy,cavalier are founders

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21536

I thought Glorious and Exalted were some.

Cashews
12-12-2012, 06:53 PM
But it is tradeable.
Your odds of buyin the 1k packs are alot better then not buyin any packs, u could also just buy a couple plat packs instead.
Also it will be for you class, if u are wareior u get warrior if u r rofue u get rogue
Or I could just buy it off cs for a set price and not have to worry if I get lucky. I'm up to 7 pieces from cs now and I'm very confident I would have spent more trying to get it from a chest.

Zaonabiuibil
12-12-2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21536

I thought Glorious and Exalted were some.

You did not just use the meme I was using.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 06:56 PM
You did not just use the meme I was using.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Memes, oh dear memes.

Jcyee
12-12-2012, 10:50 PM
is there any word about the champion bundle stuff like the forerunner items? I know its not founders but was just wondering. Havent been following Al forums much as of late...

Airikay
12-12-2012, 11:00 PM
is there any word about the champion bundle stuff like the forerunner items? I know its not founders but was just wondering. Havent been following Al forums much as of late...

They (Sam) said all bundles will get a new look. So I think Champions Bundle will be changed too, but I'm not 100% sure.

McBain
12-13-2012, 12:18 AM
I think there's a reason the so-called "Founder's" items not actually called Founder's in-game. I would guess they won't become vanities in the future.

I super duper like that idea of having the ability to equip any piece of gear as a vanity without stats.

Cero
12-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Armor:

Betrayer
Fallen

Weapon:

Chardaggers
Flashfries
Night Brands

LwMark
12-13-2012, 02:13 AM
I think there's a reason the so-called "Founder's" items not actually called Founder's in-game.

I think they said it took up to much room or somethin

Bless
12-13-2012, 02:20 AM
I think there's a reason the so-called "Founder's" items not actually called Founder's in-game.

I think they said it took up to much room or somethin nope

LwMark
12-13-2012, 02:25 AM

I think they said it took up to much room or somethin nope
Then what was reason..cause i swore thats what i read..will go search..do u know y?

Energizeric
12-13-2012, 02:46 AM

I would prefer they made the forerunner armor and helm into vanity. This gear looks 10 times better than the founders stuff.

Lightningspeed
12-13-2012, 02:51 AM
For rogue,

Helm
L16 Archer Hood of Force
L16 Betrayer's Hat of Grace
L15 Archer Hood of Force
L15 Fallen Watch Cap of Grace
L11 Betrayer's Hat of Force
L10 Archer Hood of Force

Armor
L16 Betrayer's Jacket of Fitness
L16 Archer Armor of Grace
L15 Betrayer's Jacket of Fitness
L15 Soulhaunt Vest of Grace
L10 Soulhaunt Vest of Fitness
L6 Betrayer's Jacket of Fitness

Weapon
L16 Burn Blades of Lethality
L16 Stormpiercers of Lethality
L15 Chardaggers of Lethality
L15 Flashfries of Lethality
L14 Electric Knives of Lethality
L10 Embers of Lethality
L10 Stormpiercers of Lethality
L9 Shocklets of Lethality
L8 Blaze Daggers of Lethality
L5 Fleshroasters of Lethality
L5 Shocklets of Lethality
L3 Tinders of Lethality

For mage,

Weapon:
L16 Georod of Potency
L16 Wither of Brutality
L15 Druidic Core of Potency
L15 Nature Grip of Brutality
L14 Archdruid Staff of Potency
L12 Wildstaff of Potency
L11 Natural Selection of Potency
L10 Archdruid Staff of Brutality
L8 Druidic Core of Potency

Helm:
L16 Illusion Mantle of Savvy
L16 Theurgist Hood of Force
L15 Illusion Mantle of Force
L15 Illusion Mantle of Savvy
L10 Ironsilk Cowl of Force

Armor:
L16 Elementalist Robe of Will
L16 Elementalist Robe of Fatality
L15 Illusion Cloth of Will
L15 Spellbinder of Fatality
L10 Elementalist Robe of Will

For Warriors,

Helm:
L15 Cavalier Helm of Stability
L15 Glorious Helmet of Force

Armor:
L15 Exalted Plate of Security
L15 Exalted Plate of Stability
L10 Exalted Plate of Stability
L9 Crusader Armor of Stability
L7 Cavalier Armor of Stability
L4 Glorious Plate of Stability

These are all that I've found so far.

If anyone could give me the names of the L15 Founder weapons for warriors, I'll be very grateful. Thanks!

LwMark
12-13-2012, 03:10 AM
For rogue,

Helm
L16 Archer Hood of Force
L16 Betrayer's Hat of Grace
L15 Archer Hood of Force
L15 Fallen Watch Cap of Grace
L11 Betrayer's Hat of Force
L10 Archer Hood of Force

Armor
L16 Betrayer's Jacket of Fitness
L16 Archer Armor of Grace
L15 Betrayer's Jacket of Fitness
L15 Soulhaunt Vest of Grace
L10 Soulhaunt Vest of Fitness
L6 Betrayer's Jacket of Fitness

Weapon
L16 Burn Blades of Lethality
L16 Stormpiercers of Lethality
L15 Chardaggers of Lethality
L15 Flashfries of Lethality
L14 Electric Knives of Lethality
L10 Embers of Lethality
L10 Stormpiercers of Lethality
L9 Shocklets of Lethality
L8 Blaze Daggers of Lethality
L5 Fleshroasters of Lethality
L5 Shocklets of Lethality
L3 Tinders of Lethality

For mage,

Weapon:
L16 Georod of Potency
L16 Wither of Brutality
L15 Druidic Core of Potency
L15 Nature Grip of Brutality
L14 Archdruid Staff of Potency
L12 Wildstaff of Potency
L11 Natural Selection of Potency
L10 Archdruid Staff of Brutality
L8 Druidic Core of Potency

Helm:
L16 Illusion Mantle of Savvy
L16 Theurgist Hood of Force
L15 Illusion Mantle of Force
L15 Illusion Mantle of Savvy
L10 Ironsilk Cowl of Force

Armor:
L16 Elementalist Robe of Will
L16 Elementalist Robe of Fatality
L15 Illusion Cloth of Will
L15 Spellbinder of Fatality
L10 Elementalist Robe of Will

For Warriors,

Helm:
L15 Cavalier Helm of Stability
L15 Glorious Helmet of Force

Armor:
L15 Exalted Plate of Security
L15 Exalted Plate of Stability
L10 Exalted Plate of Stability
L9 Crusader Armor of Stability
L7 Cavalier Armor of Stability
L4 Glorious Plate of Stability

These are all that I've found so far.

If anyone could give me the names of the L15 Founder weapons for warriors, I'll be very grateful. Thanks!

Nice list, hehe i been gathering warrior gear names aswell

Lightningspeed
12-13-2012, 03:28 AM
Lwmark, you know which are the L15 Founders warrior weapons?

LwMark
12-13-2012, 03:36 AM
Lwmark, you know which are the L15 Founders warrior weapons?
Theres so many, try typing this in cs, lethality, stability

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 04:51 AM
I have level 16 crusader, holy warrior... So they ain't founders?

LwMark
12-13-2012, 04:59 AM
I have level 16 crusader, holy warrior... So they ain't founders?

Yes they are ..if your goin by his list, his list is incomplete

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 05:03 AM
Yes they are ..if your goin by his list, his list is incomplete

Oh ok, cool. :)

Cashews
12-13-2012, 05:07 AM
There is also "fallen" for rogue founders.

vampinoy
12-13-2012, 07:06 AM
What will happen is this...people with founders items will sell their account to non-founder players. These non-founder players can now request for their purchased account to merge with their main account and VOILA! :D Lwmark and other PL players are experts when it comes to this (nothing beats first hand experience) :D It's apparently not a bannable offense since they're still here...so...I suggest you guys follow their footsteps for a quick ROI on your platinum and maybe a little extra if you're smarter :D

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 07:08 AM
What will happen is this...people with founders items will sell their account to non-founder players. These non-founder players can now request for their purchased account to merge with their main account and VOILA! they're now founders :D Lwmark and other PL players are experts when it comes to this :D It's apparently not bannable offense since they're still here...so...I suggest you guys follow their foostops for extra cash :D

We don't need your trolling here, vampinoy. -_-

Wizard_Mike
12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
What will happen is this...people with founders items will sell their account to non-founder players. These non-founder players can now request for their purchased account to merge with their main account and VOILA! they're now founders :D Lwmark and other PL players are experts when it comes to this :D It's apparently not bannable offense since they're still here...so...I suggest you guys follow their foostops for extra cash :D

You can have account get merged? Argh, wish I would have known that before I went and deleted my PL characters on my old account so I could have those names under my new account.

Oh well, not like they were very far, or anything. I'll probably never even play those characters (would rather play AL :) ), but you never know.

vampinoy
12-13-2012, 07:21 AM
You can have account get merged? Argh, wish I would have known that before I went and deleted my PL characters on my old account so I could have those names under my new account.

Oh well, not like they were very far, or anything. I'll probably never even play those characters (would rather play AL :) ), but you never know.

Oh you didn't know? Yup STS can merge your accounts upon request, I'm not sure now though after the recent newsflash that people apparently "smuggled" founders items from one account to another via this merging technique :D Just keeping it real, don't shoot the messenger. How cool is that eh? You should ask Lwmark in private message :D He's a pro when it comes to this.

@ Astrocat - ;P

*passing through*

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh you didn't know? Yup STS can merge your accounts upon request, I'm not sure now though after the recent newsflash that people apparently "smuggled" founders items from one account to another via this merging technique :D Just keeping it real, don't shoot the messenger. How cool is that eh? You should ask Lwmark in private message :D He's a pro when it comes to this.

@ Astrocat - ;P

*passing through*

Ah, finally!

Lightningspeed
12-13-2012, 08:06 AM

Hmm but there are only two sets per level right? I'm confused with the warrior weapons because there are other pinks that have the same look as the Founders'. For example, at L15,
Atrophy Sword of Stability vs Sorrow of Lethality (dark blue swirling aura sword)
Emblazed Axe of Stability vs Fire Choppa of Lethality (flaming small axe - not big axe)

Which one is the Founders' weapon for L15?

Also, abit off-topic, I'm confused for the Arcane Champion bundle as well. There are 3 lightning swords at L15, which one is the one from the Arcane Champion bundle? Is it Shocking Heraldic Sword of Potency?

Rare
12-13-2012, 09:00 AM

Again, I believe this statement is incorrect. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are just modifiers for gear at that level.

Example: Archer's Hood of Force

This is a founder's item for Rogues. However, there are many other "of Force" items that are not founders. So to be clear, the "lethality" and "stability" are not founders signifiers. Instead, they are name modifiers that represents the stats the weapon has. It is the same in Dark Legends.

However, most Arcane legends gear has two modifiers. A pre and post. Both in some way signify different things about the item (color or stats).

Ephesius
12-13-2012, 10:10 AM
@astro not all items are tradeable, fot example, you can not trade elite chests or potions, you can nit trade pets either and they are all items. I meant to say that when you quoted samhayne said "All items will be tradeable". As a pro I can debunk anything

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 11:06 AM
@astro not all items are tradeable, fot example, you can not trade elite chests or potions, you can nit trade pets either and they are all items. I meant to say that when you quoted samhayne said "All items will be tradeable". As a pro I can debunk anything

Ephesius, when will you stop.....

GrammerPatrol
12-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Banned

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Thank you StS! <3

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 01:22 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-gifs-that-feel.gif

LwMark
12-13-2012, 03:33 PM

Again, I believe this statement is incorrect. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are just modifiers for gear at that level.

Example: Archer's Hood of Force

This is a founder's item for Rogues. However, there are many other "of Force" items that are not founders. So to be clear, the "lethality" and "stability" are not founders signifiers. Instead, they are name modifiers that represents the stats the weapon has. It is the same in Dark Legends.

However, most Arcane legends gear has two modifiers. A pre and post. Both in some way signify different things about the item (color or stats).

You are right there is others but i dont think they are pinks, its all way to confusin honestly, all i did was collect one of each looks, some l5 some l10 an some l15 , mismatched

Energizeric
12-14-2012, 02:12 AM
For the mage founders gear, I got a blue lvl16 set, and an orange/red lvl15 set. I just got one lvl16 weapon since they all look the same. I didn't bother with the ring/amulet since I have no idea which are the correct ones anyway. The only way I could see getting the ring and amulet would be to buy the chests in the plat store. And what purpose would a founders ring & amulet serve? Even the weapon seems useless. Only the helm & armor would be useful and only if they allow us to convert then to vanity.

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
So when the founders items are discontinued, the branch with the green glow won't be available anymore, either?

Energizeric
12-14-2012, 02:26 AM
So when the founders items are discontinued, the branch with the green glow won't be available anymore, either?

That is correct. That is the founders mage weapon.

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 02:35 AM
That's interesting. It seems strange to discontinue weapons and make them untradable, but it seems expectable to do that to armor and helms. I don't know why that's so hard for me to grasp.

LwMark
12-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Imho, everythin stays tradeable, nothin gets crafted to vanity

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 02:54 AM
That would give no point to having started when the game was born. Granted, those who hoard the items now could cash in, but then founders gear would be a symbol of who is rich, and not of who was around from the beginning.

I imagine the founders gear and forerunner gear will become untradable and discontinued, the founder armor and helm will become vanity, and the forerunner armor and helm will retain stats for pvp.

LwMark
12-14-2012, 03:05 AM
That would give no point to having started when the game was born. Granted, those who hoard the items now could cash in, but then founders gear would be a symbol of who is rich, and not of who was around from the beginning.

I imagine the founders gear and forerunner gear will become untradable and discontinued, the founder armor and helm will become vanity, and the forerunner armor and helm will retain stats for pvp.
Honestly dont get your hopes up, these thoughts are what we want we put these in our heads, devs may have a diffrent idea an, if they wanted vanity they would of made them in first place, other then PL does any other game have crafting? I ask cause i dont play others

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 03:12 AM
I don't play the others either. Lol. In any case, I'm sure there's more reason behind the founders gear not being vanity yet, than the devs not intending to make it vanity ever. I'd think that they weren't ready to introduce vanity items to the game yet, seeing as there aren't any vanity at all so far, despite how vanity-ready the game might look to us.

Vamp
12-14-2012, 03:20 AM

That's right, so there won't be a need to merge accounts so they could pose as a founder when they're really not :D

LwMark
12-14-2012, 03:28 AM

That's right, so there won't be a need to merge accounts so they could pose as a founder when they're really not :D
If they could merge accounts

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 03:34 AM
For what it's worth, people who buy founders accounts will only get as much recognition as real founders, anyway. That recognition being "oh, cool." and that's it. Nobody will be worshipping them, so if they actually do buy the account, let em play around on it. As a founder, I can say I won't be upset if someone buys their way into claiming to be a founder later. Big deal, a neat vanity(hopefully) set is not going to change my opinion of someone.

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 03:41 AM

Welcome back Vamp

LwMark
12-14-2012, 04:36 AM

Welcome back Vamp
Lol

Vamp
12-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Thanks Astro, I knew you'd be glad to see me again! Took them a long time (8 months), that's my new STS forum record :D My quickest was less than an hour...

Unlike other people...yours truly just missed the founders month for a couple of months (doh!), but I wasn't genius enough to think of posing as a founder :D

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Thanks Astro, I knew you'd be glad to see me again! Took them a long time (8 months), that's my new STS forum record :D My quickest was less than an hour...

Unlike other people...yours truly just missed the founders month for a couple of months (doh!), but I wasn't genius enough to think of posing as a founder :D

Rofl its funny how immature you are! XD ill consider you as the new ephesius (spam bot) :D

Vamp
12-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Reported, of course.
You need to stop video games, look what they did to you.

Tic tok tic tok :D

Wow, you figured that out? You're good :D

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 06:34 AM
Tic tok tic tok :D

Wow, you figured that out? You're good :D

"you cannot see this post, vamp is now on your ignore list". Finally freedom xD

Zaonabiuibil
12-14-2012, 06:35 AM
"you cannot see this post, vamp is now on your ignore list". Finally freedom xD

Wut ef Vamp posts adn it r mean teh yu bt yu cannto see ut?

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 06:37 AM
Wut ef Vamp posts adn it r mean teh yu bt yu cannto see ut?

I don't care, he's just a troll behind his screen. Why would I care someone I don't even know xD I r free

Vamp
12-14-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't care, he's just a troll behind his screen. Why would I care someone I don't even know xD I r free

LMAO! I bet she's crying now in real life XD Aww now I feel bad.

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Well this is what I really get:

This message is hidden because Vamp is on your ignore list.

CriticalCyr
12-15-2012, 12:31 AM
So to sum it all up, and I have searched for these answers before asking:

1. Will founders be tradable after the update?

2. Will forerunners be discontinued? If so, will it be tradable?

3. Will the level 15-16 elite maps still be accessible? If not, wouldn't that mean the elite gear will technically be discontinued too?

LwMark
12-15-2012, 01:55 AM
So to sum it all up, and I have searched for these answers before asking:

1. Will founders be tradable after the update?

2. Will forerunners be discontinued? If so, will it be tradable?

3. Will the level 15-16 elite maps still be accessible? If not, wouldn't that mean the elite gear will technically be discontinued too?

To answer one question, if u go to log in screen ingame and to the left they have like advertisements such as, do you like pets? Collect them all! There also is one that says last chance for forunners gear! Along with another that says founders

Bad
12-15-2012, 03:35 AM
To answer one question, if u go to log in screen ingame and to the left they have like advertisements such as, do you like pets? Collect them all! There also is one that says last chance for forunners gear! Along with another that says founders

Huh?

LwMark
12-15-2012, 12:54 PM

Huh?

?huh

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Huh?

?huh

What? Lol c'mon..

Sim Jing
12-16-2012, 05:56 AM
erm, which will be the founders??? the gold one or the bluish one???