PDA

View Full Version : No more merging of account?

wawawee
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
title itself shows what this is about i dont know why they stopped this its quite unfair that you cannot merge our own accounts, is this another way of them for us to buy more plats to each account?

share your thoughts about this thanks

PS. i am not ok with them stopping it

Rare
12-12-2012, 11:22 AM
First and foremost, there is a huge opportunity to exploit it if they allowed it freely.

Do you have enough plat to buy toons for each that you want to merge?

dudetus
12-12-2012, 11:22 AM
U can't merge accounts for one simple reason.

"Some" purchased Founder accounts and merged them with their own account. That's why account merging isn't possible.

FluffNStuff
12-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Why do you have separate accounts in the first place?

Covert
12-12-2012, 11:28 AM
does this mean founders helms are disc. and wont drop anymore?? :(

xbabybugszx
12-12-2012, 11:54 AM

This is a joke post right?

enix21
12-12-2012, 11:56 AM

Thank You!

wawawee
12-12-2012, 12:05 PM
First and foremost, there is a huge opportunity to exploit it if they allowed it freely.

Do you have enough plat to buy toons for each that you want to merge?
Yes i do

U can't merge accounts for one simple reason.

"Some" purchased Founder accounts and merged them with their own account. That's why account merging isn't possible.
and ?they wouldn't sell it if they dont want it, its free will for them to give it away (but its against sts rules)

because i dont have plat for other toons? i bought last thanksgiving because its on sale so i can merge them now,yet they said they discontinued it :chargrined:

founders helm are elite vanity helm

wawawee
12-12-2012, 12:08 PM

be nice not everyone played 2 yrs ago( or so )

Lowlyspy
12-12-2012, 12:10 PM
(but its against sts rules)
Answered your own question.
founders helm are elite vanity helm No it's not.

My text is red

wawawee
12-12-2012, 12:20 PM
My text is red

thanks for giving broad info :triumphant:

dudetus
12-12-2012, 03:06 PM
I saw a helicopter last week.

It was flying.

Suentous PO
12-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Why do you have separate accounts in the first place? I do to; stalk scammers, troll friends, and to hover in cs while I'm accually doing something.

Yes, being that he has 2 founders helms and the better statted fnordian oyster founder helm.
"you mad bro?"

I saw a helicopter last week.

My whip pwns that
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/3F6749F2-C80A-4C3B-863E-20004D5F82CB-1023-0000014F5F98374E.jpg

Griffinfan
12-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Lets play the game count the trolls in the thread..

Suentous PO
12-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Lets play the game count the trolls in the thread..
Well the thread had run its course before it began. Op was told no by sts and asks US why for some reason.
Ps I counted 5 incl your post :)

MightyMicah
12-13-2012, 09:07 AM
title itself shows what this is about i dont know why they stopped this its quite unfair that you cannot merge our own accounts, is this another way of them for us to buy more plats to each account?

share your thoughts about this thanks

PS. i am not ok with them stopping it

He buddy, I realize you're frustrated about this but you need to understand that merging accounts was not the intended use of this game. You creating multiple accounts in hopes of merging them was your own fault. Next time think things through carefully.

You may not be ok with them stopping the merging but, frankly, your opinion doesn't hold any weight in this case. STS has stopped account merging and with good reason. There's no way to go back now.

If you simply can't stand the thought of losing your accounts, well chill out. You didn't lose anything! All you have is the minor inconvenience of logging out and re-logging back in on another account. Sts even made it so you can have your email prewritten in the email space on login. All you gotta do is type in the password. :D