PDA

View Full Version : Concerning pinks

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 11:48 AM
I feel that there are far too many pinks in the game. Basically every weapon, aside from heart seekers, vorpal, and flamestrike should be purple. This goes for the rest of the top gear, too. I think that for every cap update there should be one pink weapon, armor, helmet, ring and amulet for each class, for a total of 15. Everything else should be purples with generic names like now. The pinks should be named, like the top tier wand could be named The Goblin Toaster or a warrior helmet named Algernon's Skull, rogue armor named The Veil of Shadows, yanno, make them unique, with a unique look. There is just too many pinks to make them feel legendary.

Note: I've put this in general, but mods, feel free to move this to suggestion if you think it needs to be there.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:07 PM
I agree. How can we call these pinks ''legendary'' when they are truly not.

CrimsonTider
12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Most were bought with plat. I have heard of few people who have actually farmed them regularly. As long as pinks can be bought with plat, and traded, the rarity is non-existent.

*Zero*
12-12-2012, 12:12 PM
I find anything pink legendary! Just sayin.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:14 PM
I find anything pink legendary! Just sayin.

I agree, the colour pink IS legendary! :D

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Most were bought with plat. I have heard of few people who have actually farmed them regularly. As long as pinks can be bought with plat, and traded, the rarity is non-existent.

Well, make them tradeable, people still need things they can charges astronomical prices for. Plus, what if you get a mage drop on your warrior? Make them non-plat, you can only get them from boss drops. Say if a new update adds 5 new maps have one of each type drop from one boss, ring, amulet, helmet, armor, weapon in that order.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7