PDA

View Full Version : The Next Legends?

enix21
12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
So Spacetime Studios I believe has done a really fantastic job creating these MMORPG games. We have played through in the final frontier, battled as blood suckers and gone into the world of fantasy twice! I know it maybe too soon to ask this, but what concept do you think STS should tackle for their next Legends game? Me personally I would like a Pirates themed game. But only after they "perfect" the current four games, no rush.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I think it's good, they should stop there.

Bless
12-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Sam mentioned somethig about Western Legends, although it may not be it, he said something about the classes, gunslinger, something and something. Ill look for quote.

Class he mentioned were Gunslingers, conmen and lemme see other

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Sam mentioned somethig about Western Legends, although it may not be it, he said something about the classes, gunslinger, something and something. Ill look for quote.

Oh noes... XD

Bless
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Hehe hope it rocks, but i think he was just joking

Cascade
12-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I believe they have their plate full with 4 MMO's to deal with.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Hehe hope it rocks, but i think he was just joking

Check Arcane Legends general discussion.
"You won't have to wait long for our next game''.

*Sigh*

Growwle
12-12-2012, 01:51 PM
They need a Steampunk "Legends".

Tilax
12-12-2012, 02:23 PM
I believe they have their plate full with 4 MMO's to deal with.

This is STS your talking about they can easily handle more than 4. :D

Cascade
12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
This is STS your talking about they can easily handle more than 4. :D

You can build many houses, but keeping them all tidy and stocked is a different matter.

Zaonabiuibil
12-12-2012, 03:14 PM
You can build many houses, but keeping them all tidy and stocked is a different matter.

That was deep schutff.

Suentous PO
12-12-2012, 09:09 PM
They need a Steampunk "Legends".

Baws!
3 classes; explorer, time traveler, and prudish well dressed lady.

Rawrimafish
12-12-2012, 09:16 PM
i kinda liked it when PL was the only game, where u dont have to worry bout what to get which game to buy plat on and so on

Urqui
12-12-2012, 09:21 PM
You guys forgot?!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/Farmin_Legends.jpg

AUSTIN, Texas – Spacetime Studios' farm tech MMO Farmin' Legends has set its sights on Android and iOS owners. Farmin' Legends brings you intense, head to head family farm fun in a compact mobile game that takes advantage of Spacetime Studios' superior multiplayer technology. Such a combination is sure to set it apart from any other mobile game.

“We are so excited to be producing Farmin' Legends! We have put all other titles on hold to speed this product to market," says Cinco Barnes, Chief Vision Officer, Spacetime Studios. "This is the perfect IP delivered at the perfect time to capitalize on the farm craze that's sweeping through mobile gamer enthusiasts. If you ever dreamed of milking a cow who’s cleaning up chicken droppings, look for Farmin' Legends in an App Store near you soon!”

Farmin' Legends is built on technology from the PC MMO world. With over $10 million invested in development, Spacetime’s C++ engine allows production of high-quality games for iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux-based platforms. The first of its kind, the engine successfully manages the inherent processing, storage, and bandwidth issues of an MMO allowing seamless global play on mobile phones, i-devices, and tablets via Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G and 4G connections.

FEATURES

3D, real-time, persistent MMO
Exciting farm theme
Three character classes at launch with fully customizable skills and appearances
Thousands of items and equipment such as rakes, hoes, tractors and piglets
Hundreds of skills such as 'Harness', 'Sow', and 'Milk Moustache'
Robust social features such as chat, friend lists, and milking parties
Countless hours of worldwide, multiplayer, open-world gameplay
Head to Head, Player Versus Player competition
Playable via Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G connections on most Android or Apple mobile devices

Anticipated rating of 9+ for the following: Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Animal Violence

About Spacetime Studios

Spacetime Studios is an independent game development studio located in Austin, Texas. The company was founded in late 2005 by online game veterans that have come from game industry giants Origin Systems, Electronic Arts, Sony Online Entertainment and others. In 2010, Spacetime released Pocket Legends, the world’s first cross-platform, 3D, persistent mobile MMO. The game’s pick-up-and-play format, expandable nature, and unparalleled instanced gameplay have propelled it to become a landmark title on Apple and Android-based mobile devices. The company continues to expand its content and technology lead in the mobile multiplayer market.

Spacetime Studios, the Spacetime Studios logo, Pocket Legends, and all associated artwork and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Spacetime Studios, Inc. Apple, the App Store, iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

All company and product names may be trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.

To learn more about Spacetime Studios, please visit www.spacetimestudios.com (http://www.spacetimestudios.com)

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 09:23 PM
You guys forgot?!

I didn't :(

dudetus
12-13-2012, 02:24 AM
NONONOno.

Studly Legends was announced to come in 2013. There was a public announcement for that in 2011.

iRusher
12-13-2012, 06:46 AM
i kinda liked it when PL was the only game, where u dont have to worry bout what to get which game to buy plat on and so on

Especially during AO.