PDA

View Full Version : ugh, FAIL

Cero
12-12-2012, 12:39 PM
During the last few weeks i've been farming chest/Elite Chest and hording them but today i just noticed it.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/cf8ce9de25e2304ceffcde8be4bb0b46.jpg

Just a quick head's up for anyone who is saving current Gold, Silver or Bronze chests or Elite Gold, Elite Silver or Elite Bronze chests that these chests will only grant items up to level 16.

In the new Dead City expansion, the new adventure areas will drop "Banded" chests which will have items from 16 to 21 (depending on the level of the opener).

The Dead City expansion is coming next week! For details, please see this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78247-December-Development-for-Arcane-Legends

My plan FAILs T_T

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Same, I farmed for weeks and nothing while items were valuable and selling for high prices. And, guess what, I now looted these ''valuable items'' that are worth few K now.

akfury
12-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Knew this was gonna happen... Been talking guildies to open the

Cero
12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Just a quick head's up for anyone who is saving current Gold, Silver or Bronze chests or Elite Gold, Elite Silver or Elite Bronze chests that these chests will only grant items up to level 16.

In the new Dead City expansion, the new adventure areas will drop "Banded" chests which will have items from 16 to 21 (depending on the level of the opener).

The Dead City expansion is coming next week! For details, please see this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78247-December-Development-for-Arcane-Legends

:/..

ShadowGunX
12-12-2012, 01:05 PM
lol got 0 elite chest this monday

Azibas
12-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Guess we should have a chest opening party today. I got a pretty good stash of chests that need to be open i guess now.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Guess we should have a chest opening party today. I got a pretty good stash of chests that need to be open i guess now.

Woot! Got 50 coppers to open! :p
I'll bring the crisps. :cool:

TheAnonymous
12-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Now see if you all opened them when you got them you could have sold pinks in CS for much more :)

sirtibby
12-12-2012, 01:52 PM
I always knew they wouldn't let players hoard chests. Same thing in DL with allies that give xp. Before cap raise ppl were getting all their allies ready to collect for quick xp but that got squashes. Figured they would do the same here with chests so I didn't bother hoarding.

*Zero*
12-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Umm common sense would have told ya they was gonna change the chests. if not gear would have flooded the cs killing the economy.

TheAnonymous
12-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Umm common sense would have told ya they was gonna change the chests. if not gear would have flooded the cs killing the economy.

Instead it helped the economy for those who actually thought it would happen :)

They held on to their chests and didn't open them and sell when prices of gear were at their highest and now when they open them and try to sell they will be at their lowest.

So it's a win for the buyers of these hoarders gear but a loss for the people who hoarded them not only cause they can't use them like they thought they could but also they missed out on a ton of money.

phamtom
12-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Instead it helped the economy for those who actually thought it would happen :)

They held on to their chests and didn't open them and sell when prices of gear were at their highest and now when they open them and try to sell they will be at their lowest.

So it's a win for the buyers of these hoarders gear but a loss for the people who hoarded them not only cause they can't use them like they thought they could but also they missed out on a ton of money.

but that will kill the money earning plan for sts haha... everyone will have best gear at 21 easily from cs already, who will buy the new armor set with plat? so sts wont let it happen

Eviljack
12-12-2012, 08:19 PM
I was hoarding 95 chests, so I opened them all today after I read this. I wound up with 285 pieces of worthless junk.