PDA

View Full Version : Creating your own rooms

azefekie
12-12-2012, 02:09 PM
I think you should be able to create your own room when you enter a level, at least give the option so you can host a room or join a random room like you can now. To many people are becoming leeches in elite levels, they sit back far enough to see the bosses HP and act like they're "busy". That only works so many times before you see the same person doing it a lot. If you can host a room then you should be able to boot someone from it, I understand you can just leave the room if someones being a leech but that's pointless the time you realize what they're doing the boss is half dead. Also maybe an option to "lock" or "password" a game so you can solo a level if you want, the only way you can solo a level is if you join a "party" and half the time they need that spot for whatever they're doing. I know this setup is implemented in PL and it works out great. thanks

(to my last sentence before a few of you try and rant that this isn't PL. I KNOW)

CriticalCyr
12-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Just because it's in PL doesn't mean it isn't worth putting into other games. I completely agree. There are several types of players who just exist to annoy their teammates in dungeons. People who run right to the boss, leeches, people who lure too much at a time and end up getting us killed, and people who go the wrong way at a crossroads and kill half the enemies without the group present, robbing them of that exp.

azefekie
12-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Yeah the leech players are getting worse, not much fun farming without a party now. I wanna be able to boot! so someone who will help gets in.

DataPunk
12-17-2012, 04:57 AM
I just lure the boss towards them and exit the map, have fun killing him without ur tank.

Bejo
12-17-2012, 06:48 AM
if you want solo or hunt alone, invite your self to your party, that seem no thing, but try enter dungeon, and taraaa you are alone. That work for me.

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 07:15 AM
I just lure the boss towards them and exit the map, have fun killing him without ur tank.

Ah! I have to try this. Lol