PDA

View Full Version : real 0 death toons

TheRook
12-12-2012, 02:59 PM
When I say real I mean ppl that are doing elite runs also not the wimps that stay in kraag and watchers toombs is there any out there atm I'm working on my mage but my warrior is 16 and I have soloed elites so let me know if u are a true 0 death plz and ty just wonder who else has made it

Smart
12-12-2012, 03:00 PM
hmm

Cero
12-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Judgement is a zero death toon.

check leaderboard he runs elite .

Shonex
12-12-2012, 03:03 PM
I really don`t know if you can solo elites with 0 deaths...not sure if anyone has done it,but if someone has he deserves all the credit! :)

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I am, I do run Elites a lot. Still 0 death. Btw, hey Phezzy <3

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 03:30 PM
0 death rouge here, I do elite dungeons. I'm already capped to. That is part of the reason that I will be the best pvper in arcane legends. 0 death rouge and doing elite is hard to achieve, unless you are beyond pro like I am

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:32 PM
0 death rouge here, I do elite dungeons. I'm already capped to. That is part of the reason that I will be the best pvper in arcane legends. 0 death rouge and doing elite is hard to achieve, unless you are beyond pro like I am

I think you misread. I'm sure you have 0 kill, not 0 death. And I told you, your "pro" status has been taken off. ;)

mike1298
12-12-2012, 03:33 PM
You are one funny guy, keep it up. Making everyone laugh is always a good thing, even if they are laughing at you.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
You are one funny guy, keep it up. Making everyone laugh is always a good thing, even if they are laughing at you.

True this. xD

Deadbite
12-12-2012, 03:36 PM
True this. xD

Astro what happened to your sig??? no link anymore... :(

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Astro what happened to your sig??? no link anymore... :(

Stopped the recruiting for a bit. The others Officers and Moderators are away for a bit, and I can't manage all alone. Youtube videos, our forums, our Guild in game, and the application reviews. Don't even have time to play Arcane Legends anymore, and I mostly spend my time on here. So, at the moment, we're not recruiting, but people can still apply if they want to!

Nihiliste
12-12-2012, 03:42 PM

You're not the best in any game. You're just a wanabee, hypocritical, outcast.

Ortalan
12-12-2012, 03:48 PM

In what way, exactly, is this post NOT a flame post? Do we all need to go our rooms and read forums rules again?

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 03:50 PM
In what way, exactly, is this post NOT a flame post? Do we all need to go our rooms and read forums rules again?

I agree with you, but, read this..

And, read this guy's profile (biography)..

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 04:03 PM

Gladiator I understand that you may have been the "best bear in pocket legends before I came, but thats no reason to hate on my skills, I just managed to out-pro most of the pros,( with you being one of them ) in just a short amount of time. Yea you may have beaten me a few but you wont admit when I won 20-8 yea. But in arcane legends I fear that I will be to good for pvp, so I may have to not go all out to discourage some when pvping

iRusher
12-12-2012, 04:08 PM

Gladiator I understand that you may have been the "best bear in pocket legends before I came, but thats no reason to hate on skills, I just managed to out-pro most of the pros,( with you being one of them ) in just a short amount of time. Yea you may have beaten me a few but you wont admit when I won 20-8 yea. But in arcane legends I fear that I will be to good for pvp, so I may have to not go all out to discourage some when pvping

If your name is Ephesus in pl, I owned you 10-2. No need to be cocky sir. You are the best at being the worst pvper

Lowlyspy
12-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Imo, whoever brags, regardless of whether or not their bragging is statistical fact or not, isn't the best at anything except being a poor sport. Also the best pvper will always be Lag :)

Good day :3

Ephesius
12-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Imo, whoever brags, regardless of whether or not their bragging is statistical fact or not, isn't the best at anything except being a poor sport. Also the best pvper will always be Lag :)

No, if anyone else sayd there the best in pl its not true because I am that guy.

@irusher No my name birds name is lililpojlili

@lowlyspy Lag cant be the best if he quit pl, therefore someone else does reclaim his spot and that would be of course. I was the best since I downloaded the game I just needed to figure out how to play first. By the way
what does Imo mean, meant to ask a couple of months ago but i was to busy doing what I do in pvp

Suentous PO
12-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I laugh at every one of you who fall for this troll :D

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:26 PM
No, if anyone else sayd there the best in pl its not true because I am that guy.

@lowlyspy Lag cant be the best if he quit pl, therefore someone else does reclaim his spot and that would be of course. I was the best since I downloaded the game I just needed to figure out how to play first. By the way
what does Imo mean, meant to ask a couple of months ago but i was to busy doing what I do in pvp

Oi, what Lowlyspy said is true, and what you say, is not. :3

Bless
12-12-2012, 04:29 PM
I laugh at every one of you who fall for this troll :D thats what ive been tellin people! Hes outsoc THE outsoc THE pro :rolleyes:

Suentous PO
12-12-2012, 04:36 PM
thats what ive been tellin people! Hes outsoc THE outsoc THE pro :rolleyes:

Don't care if it's outsock, silentgoddess, livemau, or Trumps hair piece, when my nephew tells me he can punch out the incredible hulk I pat him on the head and carry on.

Vystirch
12-12-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't care about zero deaths, I just go to heaven...... O:-)

Deathpunch
12-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Don't care if it's outsock, silentgoddess, livemau, or Trumps hair piece, when my nephew tells me he can punch out the incredible hulk I pat him on the head and carry on.

I should totally make a twink named trumpshairpiece.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Lowlyspy
12-12-2012, 04:42 PM
@lowlyspy Lag cant be the best if he quit pl
Lag quit? Then why do you blame him when someone kills you in pvp?

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Lag quit? Then why do you blame him when someone kills you in pvp?

Ephe just got OWNED! XD xD

razerfingers
12-12-2012, 04:45 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

I alreadt made donaldtrump and a guild named trump tower ;) so be my guest hahaha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

LvlCap
12-12-2012, 04:48 PM
@lowlyspy lag cant be the best if he quit pl
lag quit? Then why do you blame him when someone kills you in pvp? owned

Bless
12-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Ephesuis = NotEpicDrSeuss

LvlCap
12-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Eph, guess what? Being a pro means you would make money, no you don't make money you take it from your parents to buy plat....stop saying your the best browski..

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Eph, guess what? Being a pro means you would make money, no you don't make money you take it from your parents to buy plat....stop saying your the best browski..

No worries, he's just trolling all over the forums. He's like a wave, by that, I mean, everyday at the same time (example 3:00 PM) he comes, and spams the forums with "I'm the best, I'm a pro'' or things like this. He's looking for attention, and he hopes to make people angry/rage, but, sadly, he fails. Just need to ignore him. Once I even thought he was a Spam-Bot.

(Hope I don't get an infraction for this, i'm only stating the truth)..

LvlCap
12-12-2012, 04:58 PM

No worries, he's just trolling all over the forums. He's like a wave, by that, I mean, everyday at the same time (example 3:00 PM) he comes, and spams the forums with "I'm the best, I'm a pro'' or things like this. He's looking for attention, and he hopes to make people angry/rage, but, sadly, he fails. Just need to ignore him. Once I even thought he was a Spam-Bot.

(Hope I don't get an infraction for this, i'm only stating the truth).. ok ill ignore IT

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 04:59 PM
ok ill ignore IT

Lol LvlCap.. xD

TheRook
12-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Never said I was best I was asking a simple question do to ppl asking it ingame so I brought it to forums I have never once said I was best and never will my ocd make me want 0 death toons just like it did in sl

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Never said I was best I was asking a simple question do to ppl asking it ingame so I brought it to forums I have never once said I was best and never will my ocd make me want 0 death toons just like it did in sl

I miss you Phezzy. :( Good old times in SL.. :( <3 Phoenix <3

Psyche
12-12-2012, 05:06 PM
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:07 PM
ok ill ignore IT

Nevermind, my post is back. XD

Lowlyspy
12-12-2012, 05:09 PM
No worries Rook, we weren't talkin about you, just handling a troll ;)

Take my quote off, or edit it lol. I don't wanna receive an infraction. -.-
Psh, you won't get an infraction for that, i've said worse and haven't gotten one xD

azefekie
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
this kid thinks he's pro at everything. we've already proven you can't pvp in PL

Vystirch
12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
this kid thinks he's pro at everything. we've already proven you can't pvp in PL

Lets leave this alone guys. We are responding to his post and making him a focal point.

Nihiliste
12-12-2012, 05:17 PM
@Ortalan, In what way does it look like I CARE?

@Ephesius, Lol. You will never beat me, get over it. :) Also, 20-8? You fantasise? Like Sam says, Pics or it didn't happen. Keep failing 11 year old.

azefekie
12-12-2012, 05:19 PM
taken off? he never had it, he's a forum troll who try's to convince people that he's better then he really is.
I think you misread. I'm sure you have 0 kill, not 0 death. And I told you, your "pro" status has been taken off. ;)

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Lets leave this alone guys. We are responding to his post and making him a focal point.

It's* posts. :p Remember, it's a spam bot. -.-

Vystirch
12-12-2012, 05:21 PM
It's* posts. :p Remember, it's a spam bot. -.-

Whatev, lets just drop it......

Astrocat
taken off? he never had it, he's a forum troll who try's to convince people that he's better then he really is.

Forgot to mention that he is an ''imaginary pro''.

azefekie
You're right, but in a way we're helping him. his parents don't give him enough attention, so he needs it somewhere.

azefekie
12-12-2012, 05:22 PM
+1!
Forgot to mention that he is an ''imaginary pro''.

Vystirch
12-12-2012, 05:22 PM
You're right, but in a way we're helping him. his parents don't give him enough attention, so he needs it somewhere.

Lol, I'm just tired of checking this thread I guess... Lol

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Psh, you won't get an infraction for that, i've said worse and haven't gotten one xD

Done, it's back. xD

ArtofWar
12-12-2012, 05:25 PM

Whats the name of your 0 death rogue? I wanna see if you really have one. That's your change to show that you are really a pro.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Whats the name of your 0 death rouge? I wanna see if you really have one. That's your change to show that you are really a pro.

Ahem, 'imaginary pro'. :3

azefekie
12-12-2012, 05:29 PM
killing a computer enemy doesn't make anyone pro, even if they're on leader board. When PVP comes out we will start to see the true players of the game, just like we did (most of us) in the other STS games. Playing another person takes a lot more "skill". sorry to rant on your post i know what you ment though +1
Whats the name of your 0 death rouge? I wanna see if you really have one. That's your change to show that you are really a pro.

Lowlyspy
12-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Guys, you're showing him he won by continuing to talk about him, drop it.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Guys, you're showing him he won by continuing to talk about him, drop it.

But a pro (imaginary) doesn't need to win? J/k. :p

ArtofWar
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
killing a computer enemy doesn't make anyone pro, even if they're on leader board. When PVP comes out we will start to see the true players of the game, just like we did (most of us) in the other STS games. Playing another person takes a lot more "skill". sorry to rant on your post i know what you ment though +1

Wow! I love this "Playing another person takes a lot more "skill"." quote! +1

McBain
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius

Gospel

Enisceloz
12-12-2012, 05:52 PM

LMAOOOO...honestly everytime I have some downtime I come in here to laugh. This is "PRO" entertainment!!!!

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 05:54 PM
LMAOOOO...honestly everytime I have some downtime I come in here to laugh. This is "PRO" entertainment!!!!

Helloooooo thuuuuuurr!

]http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21530

Eridol
12-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Just need to ignore him. Once I even thought he was a Spam-Bot.

thats it. ;)
a waste of time to read postings of that 11y old kid.

try this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=76775

TheHobbit
12-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I know someone who is a rogue who have 0 death, until the Elite Village. Unfortunately, she got banned not because of the 0 death but guild issues.

Leftro
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I am a rich kid with alot of freetime. I usually hang out with my buds but occasionally I play pvp on pocket legends. I am the best pvper on pocket legends, I accomplished that in a few short months. I spent 20 dollars on here but going to spend more when I find the time to put my 1000$ on my card. I have more then that I just cant get my mother to let me. So just a reminder I am the best pvper pocket legends, if anyone asks say ephesius is the pvp God.

Ephesius biography...

Worship
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
12-12-12~ FTW!

(Its 12-12-12.. you can go off topic :D)

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I am a rich kid with alot of freetime. I usually hang out with my buds but occasionally I play pvp on pocket legends. I am the best pvper on pocket legends, I accomplished that in a few short months. I spent 20 dollars on here but going to spend more when I find the time to put my 1000$ on my card. I have more then that I just cant get my mother to let me. So just a reminder I am the best pvper pocket legends, if anyone asks say ephesius is the pvp God.

Ephesius biography...

http://www.icanhazgeekpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wait-ill-fix-it.jpg

mafiainc42
12-12-2012, 06:59 PM
judge has zero deaths but is a warrior and yez i do elite always. lbs sniff sniff..

iRusher
12-12-2012, 08:37 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! You fail rushed me numerous times:P naaaaaab

ZeroBlu
12-12-2012, 08:39 PM
PHEZ how come i dont see you on any more? And i wish i was a no death toon.....

iRusher
12-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Just need to ignore him. Once I even thought he was a Spam-Bot.

thats it. ;)
a waste of time to read postings of that 11y old kid.

try this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=76775

Why'd you link my thing?

Nihiliste
12-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Edited post. :D

Cahaun
12-12-2012, 08:53 PM
0 death Toons are overrated IMO. It makes our heads go fuzzy >_>
While it can be fun to see how high we can put our K/D ratio, too much is not healthy.

Rot
12-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Rot is a 16 Warrior with a k/d of 5555-0. :D

LvlCap
12-12-2012, 10:32 PM
ok ill ignore IT

Lol LvlCap.. xD hehehe ;D

Kixxler
12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Just die like a man

Vystirch
12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
just die and go to heaven! O:)

ShadowGunX
12-13-2012, 12:03 AM
wat is njoyment without death in game lol.

Energizeric
12-13-2012, 01:53 AM
In PL there are some players who have managed zero deaths. But in AL if you really want to play the game, you're going to die. Especially in the elite dungeons. Best chance would be with a warrior, but even then it would be impressive to have no deaths.

Sorcnikke
12-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Judgement and Nodeaths = Real zerodeath toons :)

Wizard_Mike
12-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Haven't you guys heard? Five is the new zero...

:p

Sorcnikke
12-13-2012, 10:25 AM
What do you guys think about my toon ? :)

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac242/Nikkepk3r/arcanelegendsi.png

Ephesius
12-13-2012, 10:26 AM
In PL there are some players who have managed zero deaths. But in AL if you really want to play the game, you're going to die. Especially in the elite dungeons. Best chance would be with a warrior, but even then it would be impressive to have no deaths.

Not much so my alt is pure tank with armor and health buffs, I don't even need potions I just keep the aggro and let my team do the work. I taught them my secret combos so they could kill the mobs fast while Im barely taking damage. So yes my warrior was a easy 0 death toon to make, it may be impressive to those they can not achieve such a simple thing

Tuik
12-13-2012, 10:30 AM
What do you guys think about my toon ? :)

You have less armor than my rogue, how can you not die :(

also, nice to see more players from Finland :D

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Gonna post mine in a sec! :)

Ephesius
12-13-2012, 10:34 AM
You have less armor than my rogue, how can you not die :(

also, nice to see more players from Finland :D

Sounds like your not using the stat that puts your character at its full potential which is dex. Rouges should be full dex and nothing ekse trust me. When bows come out im sure you would take my advice

TheRook
12-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Btw if u read my first post I'm wonder on ppl that run elites and have 0 death but not elite leechers ppl that actually play and don't sit back scared I have found it easyer to solo elite maps my self

Airikay
12-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Sounds like your not using the stat that puts your character at its full potential which is dex. Rouges should be full dex and nothing ekse trust me. When bows come out im sure you would take my advice

Lol. Man. PVP will be fun. Hurry up STS!

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 10:59 AM

A "pro" should write correctly.

Btw if u read my first post I'm wonder on ppl that run elites and have 0 death but not elite leechers ppl that actually play and don't sit back scared I have found it easyer to solo elite maps my self

Phez, I run any elites and I tank good enough. Still 0 deaths. I just spam potions. We'll run any elite together for proof if needed. :) btw I miss you!

Tilax
12-13-2012, 11:03 AM
shaabaaa!

LvlCap
12-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Go way eph

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Go way eph

It can't go away. It's a troll bot. XD

Vystirch
12-13-2012, 11:08 AM
It can't go away. It's a troll bot. XD

Just leave it be guys....

Tuik
12-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Stop quoting him.

"This message is hidden because Ephesius is on your ignore list."

KingFu
12-13-2012, 11:25 AM

Words of a true horrible PvPer.

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Here's mine atm!
Edit, wtf is that horrible quality xD ill figure this out and fix

Lowlyspy
12-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Words of a true horrible PvPer.

Words of a true troll.

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Words of a true troll.

I thought you guys liked each others?

Lowlyspy
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Nah, he no like me cuz i no like his horrible person he calls a friend. Long story, don't feel like explaining. Just gonna walk away now :p

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Nah, he no like me cuz i no like his horrible person he calls a friend. Long story, don't feel like explaining. Just gonna walk away now :p

Oh, no worries. :3 Your personal stuff!

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
There!

Troyonas
12-13-2012, 01:19 PM
i have 2 deaths from lag lol (onasknight)

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 04:11 PM
http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/3914/toilet-paper-they-see-me-rollin.jpg

XD

Cero
12-13-2012, 04:16 PM
death note: 12-21-12

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 04:19 PM
death note: 12-21-12

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/peanut-butter-jelly-time-security-guard1.gif

Justg
12-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Word of warning... if you guys want to stay 0 deaths, stay off the cannons in Kraag after the update.

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Word of warning... if you guys want to stay 0 deaths, stay off the cannons in Kraag after the update.

Are, you, joking? Cannons in...Kraag? Why? And, that means we will be able to die in town? o.O :( Consider people who works hard on their 0 deaths lol.. :(

Lowlyspy
12-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Referring to the ones in the dungeons i hope. Because that will be impossible for people trying to do Cinder's daily quest.

TheRook
12-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Glad I have a alt lol

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Why, just why.

DontNerfMeBro
12-13-2012, 08:30 PM

Either a troll or handicapped. It's not funny to laugh or ridicule either of them.

ToPBoY
12-14-2012, 11:44 AM
0 death is so last year...

cjswogkstkdg
12-14-2012, 01:35 PM
My gad, just farm deaths

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 05:51 PM
When I say real I mean ppl that are doing elite runs also not the wimps that stay in kraag and watchers toombs is there any out there atm I'm working on my mage but my warrior is 16 and I have soloed elites so let me know if u are a true 0 death plz and ty just wonder who else has made it

Hating on punctuation=pro

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 06:19 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Meme_60e815_3036147.jpg

NiN
12-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Anyone with more than 15k kills and 0 deaths is a tombs farmer.
There is no real pros here. Sure you play elite a few runs then go farm tombs for 5 hours.

-.-

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 06:59 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Just got the name. Willing to sell. We'll talk later.

PS: Destroy this message and any device it was read from for your own safety.

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 07:01 PM
There is no real pros here. Sure you play elite a few runs then go farm tombs for 5 hours.

-.-

http://www.stuffistumbledupon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/orcat-cat-hybrid-meme-lolcat-lol-funny-pictures-animal-cats-kitty-kittys-kitten-kittens-cat-meme.jpg

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 07:02 PM

-.-

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79142-Elite-vs-Pro

Please help with the thread above. You seem to know what you're talking about.