PDA

View Full Version : CS/Trade Item preview frustration.

LwMark
12-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Unlike PL, items ingame are for each class, i dont play any other legends games but i think DL is class specified aswell.

Ok my frustration is when I am tryin to merch it up, I only merch warrior items.
Because I dont have any other toons, but I wanna merch Rogues and Sorceress. I just dont know the names of all the weapons so its hard to SEE what I am buying. Ik theres no way to fix this problem without making a toon just to browse cs.

ALSO when we preview a item, can u move the preview window to the left a little, because we only can see 5 items at a time an when u preview I like to view the items as well as i scroll without having to exit out of preview to scroll the press preview again. I guess I just became so use the PL CS screen.

Also can you add a preview button in trade windows? I am pretty sure there is not one unless I am blind.

Cashews
12-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Agreed. All good points there.

Cero
12-12-2012, 07:23 PM
thanka for bringing this up. this is also one of my concerns

Rawrimafish
12-12-2012, 07:24 PM
dude, DL is 1 class... VAMPIRES!!! (;,,,;)

Deadbite
12-12-2012, 07:40 PM
dude, DL is 1 class... VAMPIRES!!! (;,,,;)

Still class specific. :D And i believe he meant Star Legends.

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Still class specific. :D And i believe he meant Star Legends.

Oh dear Star Legends, dear STAR LEGENDS!!!

Ubernewber
12-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh dear Star Legends, dear STAR LEGENDS!!!

Lol

LwMark
12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Well ik DL is all vamps but i meant like str,dex,int stuff. You know how warriors cant preview a wand on, only if you are a sorceress.

Also offtopic from my thread BUT
I noticed in AL alot of people dont talk much like in PL everyone just stays quiet, i purposely went town to town a couple times askin random questions for help a honestly i did not get one response and what i did was see was just trash talk, i wish they would put the chat log in middle like PL but i guess a small bar on the right is ok since most people dont use it

iRusher
12-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Dl has only 1 class, sl and al have class specific stuff. And if sl didn't there would be a bunch of coms on endgame using engi armor in pvp instead of buying a pink set.

Cahaun
12-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Well ik DL is all vamps but i meant like str,dex,int stuff. You know how warriors cant preview a wand on, only if you are a sorceress.

I noticed in AL alot of people dont talk much like in PL everyone just stays quiet, i purposely went town to town a couple times askin random questions for help a honestly i did not get one response and what i did was see was just trash talk, i wish they would put the chat log in middle like PL but i guess a small bar on the right is ok since most people dont use it
You are probably noticing that Spam was crippled when quick chat was removed. Best thing that ever happened.

Dreuefesie
12-12-2012, 09:08 PM
To add to the OP, they should also add how much gold you have when viewing the cs.

All your points are very good!

Rawrimafish
12-12-2012, 09:19 PM

i noticed it too.. i asked if anyone was in a guild and saw like... 4 people and they just stand there, or leave

LwMark
12-12-2012, 09:22 PM

You are probably noticing that Spam was crippled when quick chat was removed. Best thing that ever happened.

Hahaha ur right! I forgot they didnt have the quickchat, i noticed hiw they didnt an wish they did, but.now it makes sense haha, half the people dont wana waste their time repeatin everythin ik i forsure dont lol, this makes alot of people usin the cs more now i think. Also its kimd of hard to " cs farm " i was browsing the cs an everyone has everythin listesd so close to the next item ,its hard to buy an resale stuff, which i did.most the time in pl, i guess this helps the economy? Idk

@rawrimafish ik i asked so many question u have no idea, even simple ones when goin town to town an no one answered not even one, i pmed a couple people an just saw the standin there or just walkin around, honestly i dont like it that its not chatty.

Energizeric
12-13-2012, 01:48 AM
The solution to the preview issue is this: they should add a stock generic photo of each character for this purpose. So let's suppose you are a warrior but are viewing rogue armor. Then when pressing the preview button, you see a generic (naked) rogue wearing nothing but that armor. You would only see the item equipped on your character if it is for your class.

Also agreed about showing how much gold you have while in the CS. I can't believe they forgot this. I keep having to leave the CS screen to check if I have enough gold to buy something.

LwMark
12-13-2012, 02:02 AM
The solution to the preview issue is this: they should add a stock generic photo of each character for this purpose. So let's suppose you are a warrior but are viewing rogue armor. Then when pressing the preview button, you see a generic (naked) rogue wearing nothing but that armor. You would only see the item equipped on your character if it is for your class.

Also agreed about showing how much gold you have while in the CS. I can't believe they forgot this. I keep having to leave the CS screen to check if I have enough gold to buy something.

Yep to the stock thing i thought the same thing
BUT!
would sts go that far to create somethin like that for such a small problem? Cause not everyone merches an not everyone cares , i just feel like it wont be added like many other things in PL in which i wish was added, they probably would add the gold amount though.