PDA

View Full Version : Story token bugged?

phamtom
12-12-2012, 06:47 PM
In City of windmoore, the bard was supposed to give you two tasks everyday, but these two days I found that 2 of my characters out of 3 total can only do one. Then the question mark turned grey and bard say his throat doesn't feel well etc... anyone else experience the same?

Cero
12-12-2012, 06:55 PM
isnt theres a "go to" on he quest log?

sorry i quit all bard quest. no time and best thing to buy for it is the colton pet

phamtom
12-14-2012, 05:12 AM
my mage still can only do windmoore bard once everyday.... bugged........

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Check your quest log? Maybe it's already started and you never finished it.

sirtibby
12-14-2012, 02:18 PM
isnt theres a "go to" on he quest log?

sorry i quit all bard quest. no time and best thing to buy for it is the colton pet

I wouldn't be surprised if they added more bard pets. I'm still doing them daily. They only take a minute.

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 05:14 PM
in city of windmoore, the bard was supposed to give you two tasks everyday, but these two days i found that 2 of my characters out of 3 total can only do one. Then the question mark turned grey and bard say his throat doesn't feel well etc... Anyone else experience the same?

u got 2 help teh bards throwt

CriticalCyr
12-15-2012, 12:51 AM
Anyone else find it creepy that a "young lass" on his knee is soothing to him? He even has the pedosmile.

phamtom
12-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Can any dev help me fix this please?? Been days i can only do one windmoore story

And shazbot bug is annoying too..you have to re enter windmoore to start the shazbot timer after getting ally reward

phamtom
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Can any dev help me fix this please?? Been days i can only do one windmoore story

And shazbot bug is annoying too..you have to re enter windmoore to start the shazbot timer after getting ally reward