PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard ideas.

Xbadboyx
12-12-2012, 08:10 PM
My nick name is xbadboyx. And i want this game to be the best. So. I will help u by giving u bright ideas.. Enjoy it

Arcane legends leader board in the guild!!
There is absolutely no need for this in the guild becuase we can find it in every city.. And here it comes my idea i think u should replace it with (@name of the guild@ leader board) which indicates top players score like top kills. I think this is better the the arcane leader board.

The idea advantages:
1-it will create a competition between the guild players
2-u dont have to compete with (deathproof) to be the top player.... Becuase u can be the top in your guild
3-it will gives the players a reason to keep playing the same maps!! Which is to be the first
4-it will ensure the game competition balance
5- the comepetion will be less harder

And u can reward the top player with 25 kills and 300g to his stats just for a once
And as i told u before there id no need for arcane legends leadr board in the guild.. Plz reply soon as u can, to give u more thoughts, i wish u love this one. And iam so sry for my ****ty english

coolstory
12-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Great idea i have a guild myself and it would challenge my members to compete for best player in the guild.

Dreuefesie
12-23-2012, 10:39 PM
The guild leader board is a great idea! But (deathproof) is in the same guild as me...haha

Vystirch
12-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Lol this is a great idea, but as it is our guild hold most number 1 positions on on runs and classes. So this would be pointless for my guild. But otherwise for other guilds it's a great idea.

Jimmeh
12-25-2012, 10:16 PM
As GM of not-AF(No offense, Vys), I have the applicable opinion that these types of implements would be very helpful for encouraging less-popular and less-active players to have a sense of reasonable competition.

Maybe just a simple button selection (with default set to global leaderboards) so people could see how they're comparing.

Even for Arcane Fellowship, though, members would be encouraged to put effort into improving their stats etc.

It's been posted all over the forums, and I'm entirely in support of guild leaderboards!

While we're at it, guild stats and levels? <3