PDA

View Full Version : Best Gear?

drive-thru
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
i was wondering what the best gear is for a bow/ arch. and how much they cost and maybe were u can farm these. plz and thank you

TheLaw
09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
may i ask what level are you? the item varies on your level.

Royce
09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
i was wondering what the best gear is for a bow/ arch. and how much they cost and maybe were u can farm these. plz and thank you

Best gear setup IMO is either Thoth Talon and Isis helm, armor and wing (or 2 Thoth/2 Isis if you don't use Meditation), or a Red Scarab Bow (either Thoth or Isis) with Thoth or Isis helm and armor (Again 1 Thoth should be enough if you use Meditation). The talons drop on AO2, map 1, and the Red Scarabs drop on AO2, map 5 (Dex boss on the left). The other stuff (Thoth/Isis helms, armors, wings) drop pretty much anywhere, but Plasma Pyramid is the best place to farm them.

Edit: And yeah, I'm assuming you mean level 45. If not, please specify ;)

drive-thru
09-16-2010, 03:59 PM
i am 34 now

TheLaw
09-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Level 34, the best for your level now is either the Frozen Nightmare pinks or the Ancient Swamp pinks, these pinks are rare and may cost a lot.
IMO the snipers dead eye derby, snipers swampthorn talon, swamp rats croc leather and the assasins blackbird wing of legend is a good combination, but provides no Mana regen.

drive-thru
09-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Best gear setup IMO is either Thoth Talon and Isis helm, armor and wing (or 2 Thoth/2 Isis if you don't use Meditation), or a Red Scarab Bow (either Thoth or Isis) with Thoth or Isis helm and armor (Again 1 Thoth should be enough if you use Meditation). The talons drop on AO2, map 1, and the Red Scarabs drop on AO2, map 5 (Dex boss on the left). The other stuff (Thoth/Isis helms, armors, wings) drop pretty much anywhere, but Plasma Pyramid is the best place to farm them.

Edit: And yeah, I'm assuming you mean level 45. If not, please specify ;)

i am guessing that these are very hard to farm

TheLaw
09-16-2010, 04:06 PM
yes, Ao2 pinks are rare and hard to farm, especially the thoth talon and Red scarab Bow, thoth and isis gear is quite a common drop in Ao2

Royce
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
i am 34 now

Best level 35 gear is one of these setups IMO

1. Copperhead's Swampthorn Talon, Swamp Rat's (or Sniper's) Blackbird Wing, Mamboza's (or Sniper's) Croc Scale Leather, Sniper's Deadeye Derby
2. Sniper's Bayou Bow or Sniper's Crossbone Bow (identical stats), Mamboza's (or Sniper's) Croc Scale Leather, Sniper's Deadeye Derby

Everything I listed there drops in the ancient swamps except the Sniper's Crossbone Bow which drops in the Returen of Skeller Krunch. I prefer the mamboza leather which has 5 M/s, but some like the Sniper's which has the usual Sniper's stats. I also prefer the Swamp Rat Wing (and it looks cooler, with flames :D ), but again some people like the Sniper's gear better (Swamp Rat has a Str bonus instead of Dex, and more Dodge, but no H/s).

When you hit level 40, the best gear setup will be full Horus (though again, some like the Sniper's stuff for the health regen). Anyway, Pharaoh Hunting Bow of Horus, Scorpion Helm of Horus, and Scorpion Leather of Horus. All Drop anywhere in AO1.

Edit: Crap forgot about Frozen Nightmare gear. So there's that too...

drive-thru
09-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Best level 35 gear is one of these setups IMO

1. Copperhead's Swampthorn Talon, Swamp Rat's (or Sniper's) Blackbird Wing, Mamboza's (or Sniper's) Croc Scale Leather, Sniper's Deadeye Derby
2. Sniper's Bayou Bow or Sniper's Crossbone Bow (identical stats), Mamboza's (or Sniper's) Croc Scale Leather, Sniper's Deadeye Derby

Everything I listed there drops in the ancient swamps except the Sniper's Crossbone Bow which drops in the Returen of Skeller Krunch. I prefer the mamboza leather which has 5 M/s, but some like the Sniper's which has the usual Sniper's stats. I also prefer the Swamp Rat Wing (and it looks cooler, with flames :D ), but again some people like the Sniper's gear better (Swamp Rat has a Str bonus instead of Dex, and more Dodge, but no H/s).

When you hit level 40, the best gear setup will be full Horus (though again, some like the Sniper's stuff for the health regen). Anyway, Pharaoh Hunting Bow of Horus, Scorpion Helm of Horus, and Scorpion Leather of Horus. All Drop anywhere in AO1.

Edit: Crap forgot about Frozen Nightmare gear. So there's that too...

when i hit 40 and all the gear u said how much would that take to get in like gold or w.e farming trading ect.

Royce
09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
when i hit 40 and all the gear u said how much would that take to get in like gold or w.e farming trading ect.

The level 40 gear would actually be pretty cheap. The AO1 gear was not that great, and there was little selection. Horus is nice. It gives you a lot of Dex and Crit, and also some Dodge. However, it has no regen. Of course this also means it is cheap. You should be able to get each piece of level 40 Horus for 10k or less (likely less). The swamp gear, Frozen Nightmare gear, or AO2 level 45 gear will be much more expensive (the level 35 Snipers Crossbone Bow is another nice cheap item though since the droprate in Skeller is ridiculous, and should only cost you like 5k).

drive-thru
09-16-2010, 04:32 PM
thx for ur help =] u no alot of this game haha

vulgarstrike
09-16-2010, 04:44 PM
he is THe Royce.