PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new but I'm having some problems

oaseiasi
12-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi I started playing about a week ago and I play a lot on my phones wifi everyday and its a HTC Vivid if that helps. I'm experiencing alot of lag and 1000+ ping when I'm fighting anything pve or pvp, sometimes my phone even crashes but I'm fine when I'm just in the vampire district, there I have no lag at all. I was just wondering if this is normal.

Urqui
12-12-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't play Dark Legends but I'd like to welcome you:)

Kraoracha
12-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Well, I dont know if it is normal, but I do have it a lot too.

Unknowable
12-15-2012, 01:19 AM
Lagg happends alot of time but i think if u DON'T Pve or Pvp u don't lagg (Like just talking to people on street) but u may get disconnected and Welcome To Dark Legend And Have fun playing :)

caabedez
12-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Mmm maybe its his internet.....i mean my ping sometime goes crazy from 1000 to 200

Fao
12-22-2012, 02:39 PM
My ping is usually fine, but I found the problem to be how many people are using the same connection in the same area at the same time. Like when its only me on, the ping is fine, but when someone gets on the computer or their phone using the same wifi or connection, it tends to get worse. Hope this helps.

csb
01-22-2013, 02:15 PM
I have a Droid X. I power off my phone for 10 seconds, and restart it. Then, I use a free app call "Android Assistant" to kill off unneeded processes. If that doesn't work, i get closer to my wireless router. Once, I had to reboot my router, then it worked ok. Finally, if wifi is still not working good, I switch to 3G phone network (i don't have 4G).