PDA

View Full Version : new update

Fouskas
12-13-2012, 02:26 PM
guys new update is online new classes are available have fun ;)

Cascade
12-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Much more than just classes.

New Vixen Ranger and Rhino Paladin Classes are now available!
Start your Ranger and Paladin off right with a Bundle of Premium Gear from The Store.
WINTERFEST has begun, see the Town Crier to get started.
New Holiday items are now available in the store!
Denizens of the "Underworld" tell tales of rare blackened, charred Holiday Antlers! Can you find them? (Hint: search for these new vanity items in the "Underworld: Eruption" zone!).
NEW Elite level 76 Red Dragon bossfight dungeon and NEW exclusive vanity drops now available!
NEW Heroic dungeon available! The Dragonet of Fire Forest just got meaner in the "Forgotten Forest".
NEW 3 vs. 3 CTF map! Fight for flags and glory in the Burning Flats!
All class skills can now be spec'd up to Rank 9!
Stat and Skill respecs are FREE, now through Sunday!
Lowered max damage on Forgotten bows by 10 points.
Increased minimum damage on top tier battle swords by 40 points.
All lava pools will hit all players who dare tread on them!
Enemies in The Magic Castle no longer grant XP.
Increased damage on crafted and uncrafted Underworld legendary recurve bows.
Enchantress and Archer's crafted and uncrafted legendary defensive itemset bonuses now have less Armor, more Dodge %, more HP, more H/S, and more M/S.

zrieprakis
12-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Well sts was really looking forward to my first winterfest and what do you know but u have to pay to play it.. its Christmas and limited time for god sakes should be be free there is plenty out there that can buy pets an other stuff with plat and who can afford it. It wouldnt hurt your profits to make the seasonal stuff free as for me im done with pocket legends for a so called free game u have to pay to much to enjoy it..Looks likevill play arcane legends until u destroy that FREE game to..To all developers liked what i got too see but im poor and could only play once but nice work on graphics an stuff really neat...Just so u understand i appreciate your work just not the greed part of company free plat offers arent even free mostly subscription crap that u also pay so good luck developers..sry you decided to take your games this way really fun when itsplayable for all