PDA

View Full Version : Dice Roll Function

Bastok
12-13-2012, 03:12 PM
I think it would be cool if you guys added a dice roll or random number generator from 1-10.

It's just a simple function players could use for a number of things. Maybe you got a farming party and the players can't quite decide which area to farm, they can roll the dice and whoever gets the highest roll gets to choose the area to farm. Or players could play simple games with each other using the dice roll in the guild hall to pass the time and have a little fun. The dice roll is just a simple function that publicly displays a random number that players can use for fun, make decisions, and whatever else they can use a random number generator for.

You can make it as a emote button, or a simple command like /dice or /random. And have it display a message that others can see like "Player rolls the dice and gets a 7!"

I think the dice roll is a neat little feature that shouldn't be too hard to add into the game and could be fun to play around with.

What you guys think, is it time to roll the dice?

bbt1
12-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Get ready to mute the spammers lol

Justg
12-13-2012, 03:38 PM
We had it. People scammed with it. All. The. Time.

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 03:41 PM

How? How can you scam with a dice? XD

Bastok
12-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Bummer. Scammers have to ruin everything.

Guess we won't be seeing the dice roll, but if there was one I'm sure the option to hide rolls could be added so people wouldn't have to worry about spam.

Urqui
12-13-2012, 05:05 PM

Sucks how other people exploit good things & ruin it for everyone else

Justg
12-13-2012, 05:22 PM

Sure does.

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 05:38 PM

I agree, but it's an online game. You can't always have good guys. :/